Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) (3678 Views)

Israeli Troops Raid Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital(photos) / Israeli Army Uncovers ‘biggest Hamas Tunnel’ (photo) / Israeli Army Says It Finds Tunnel, Weapons At Gaza's Al Shifa Hospital (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by talk2hb1(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2023
One Thing is Certain about this Palestine-Israel Conflict based on Nigerians comments and biasness.

Most Nigerians supporting Israel are supporting Israel based on religion sentiments and their hatred for Muslims generally, despite every reasoning you might want share with them they are just being silly and unreasonable.

I am not justifying any act of violence by anybody, but it’s obvious both side are fighting for their own interests. If some people can just listen to reasoning and understand the basis of the war you won’t choose any side.

Ask any Israel supporter why did they think the Hamas attacked Israel, I am pretty sure they will say it’s for nothing
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Spicycat(f): 5:51pm On Oct 27, 2023
Botragelad:

Not my business. As long as Hamas are getting their a$$ whooped! What's my business with Malema, and his lousy mates! They don't speak for all South Africans.

You arent a Palestinian neither are you an Israeli, but you are a bloody Muslim, and a huge percent of Muslims are terrorist sympathiser! So sit yourself down and learn.

Someone must have fúçked you up real bad and completely mess your brain up to be in this nonsensical endless loop of rage without benefits only self hysteria that will eventually drive you nuts to a point of implosion shocked shocked

Thought i responded to someone whose forebrain is still intact but lo and behold it's someone whose head is filled with cow dung.

Religion can never be wiped out of planet earth through genocide, people will continuously convert from one religion to another untill eventually atheism will consume majority of earth due to unimaginable technological advancement of human ingenuity.

I asked you for a way forward and you're talking about wiping Islam out of earth, if it's that easy and even positive, your father, grand father, great grandparents and ancestors would have done it.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Botragelad: 6:25pm On Oct 27, 2023
Spicycat:

Someone must have fúçked you up real bad and completely mess your brain up to be in this nonsensical endless loop of rage without benefits only self hysteria that will eventually drive you nuts to a point of implosion shocked shocked

Thought i responded to someone whose forebrain is still intact but lo and behold it's someone whose head is filled with cow dung.

Religion can never be wiped out of planet earth through genocide, people will continuously convert from one religion to another untill eventually atheism will consume majority of earth due to unimaginable technological advancement of human ingenuity.

I asked you for a way forward and you're talking about wiping Islam out of earth, if it's that easy and even positive, your father, grand father, great grandparents and ancestors would have done it.
Way forward is wiping Islamic Terrorist, don't you think?
Just the way Israel is dealing with them. Wipe the whole lot of them.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by mu2sa2: 6:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
This is isreali side of the story, let's hear hamas' version. Btw, where were mossad when hamas were building these tunnels? The tunnels can't be destroyed completely from the air and if isreali ground forces enter gaza the ensuing battles will be terribly brutal and savage and both sides are going to count their dead and wounded in unbelievable numbers.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Ayodeoba: 7:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Varunpulyani:

If you be like your father we the children of Israel Will kill you all
I blame hitler for not finishing you off in this first place. Second holocaust is surely coming soon
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by shortIGBOman: 7:12pm On Oct 27, 2023
Opinion123:
Hmm.. it is well

Criminal

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by owolabi5: 7:16pm On Oct 27, 2023
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Lawly: 7:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Spicycat:
What's wrong in building tunnel on your own land to protect your people from zionist occupation forces, and that's just an arial photograph, it proves nothing.

This is just America proxy war on the Palestinian people. This is a wake up call on the Arabs to look inward to self development if not the Americans will wipe them off planet earth since they have no bargain chip.

Goat idiot. You and your fellow terrorists need to be wiped away forever 😡

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Lawly: 7:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
hitler was very right

And he paid the price for his madness against the Jews with his stupid life and the death of the foolish German empire he was trying to build, you blithering idiot

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Lawly: 7:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
tctrills:

If the goal is to protect your people, you wouldn't build a military tunnel under a hospital and expose your innocent population to bombing. And stop the stupid Arab propaganda. Why is America not wiping out Saudi Arabia or Qatar. In fact the only Arab county America have fought in war is Iraq.

Thank you. A lot of people here are just stupid terrorists

1 Like

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Ayodeoba: 7:39pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lawly:

And he paid the price for his madness against the Jews with his stupid life and the death of the foolish German empire he was trying to build, you blithering idiot
after millions of dirty Jews were perished like group of waste products. Second holocaust is coming
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Eneye4me: 7:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
victorclean:

Everything is wrong with that. They built the tunnels with bad intentions. Hamas and Islam should be wiped away from the earth surface
U need to treat Ur mental sickness, U are deranged.

1 Like

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Lawly: 7:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
And the intelligence of the "dirty Jews" destroyed your stupid Germany via the triple alliance army. The intelligence of the Jews will keep on killing you bloody terrorists till everyone of you and your slowpoke prophet Muhammed cult members are all wiped out and there's nothing you demons and your stupid demon allah can do about it.

Don't worry, the crusaders were right in committing mindless genocide against your stupid ottoman empire. Don't worry, the second crusade is coming and this time, all you mumuslims shall be wiped out this time for good
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 8:23pm On Oct 27, 2023
Spicycat:

History will help you understand what is really happening in this genocide, the Palestinian liberation army was form as a self defense mechanism to stop the continues land grabbing encroachment, killing, kidnapping, torturing, raping and enslaving the Palestinian people by the terrorists zionist, they are the once being terrorise for the past 78 years, humans by nature will always fight and resist oppression if not now then later, these issue of killing will continue till eternity untill the main cause of the problem is resolved.

self defense? Killing women and children and party goers? Israel has started their own self defense, self defense meets self defense.

I don't want to hear genocide because killing children , women, the elderly and armless fun seekers on Israelis side on the 7tg of October isn't genocide to you guys
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by maticar: 8:40pm On Oct 27, 2023
Smoke them out and let them flex virgins with allah or mohammed in futajalon
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Varunpulyani: 9:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ayodeoba:
I blame hitler for not finishing you off in this first place. Second holocaust is surely coming soon

Go and help your father urinate jare

1 Like

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by lordofreal(m): 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Don't mind them jare.nothing wrong in building military tunnel's under civilian hospital.and you think their advisory will not attack the same hospital that contain civilian population
I don't know that anytime you are fighting your neighbor it is your children that you always use as shields.i don't know why you people can't reason.
Spicycat:
What's wrong in building tunnel on your own land to protect your people from zionist occupation forces, and that's just an arial photograph, it proves nothing.

This is just America proxy war on the Palestinian people. This is a wake up call on the Arabs to look inward to self development if not the Americans will wipe them off planet earth since they have no bargain chip.

2 Likes

Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by AQUMLA(m): 10:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Saifullah01:
I thought they said they new nothing about bombing the hospital, now that evidence is pointing towards them they want to justify their action. How this savagery is happening in the 21st century is still beyond me.

Is that a good thought for defending themselves from terrorist?
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Spicycat(f): 10:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Lawly:

Goat idiot. You and your fellow terrorists need to be wiped away forever 😡

The pig that fúçk your wayword mother to cloud nine when he saw a neked mad woman would have save the world from one terrorist with just one rubber, idiot son of a nonentity mad pig. terrorist apologist like you will surely be wiped out of this earth. Fóólish titwit pig 🐷
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Spicycat(f): 10:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

self defense? Killing women and children and party goers? Israel has started their own self defense, self defense meets self defense.

I don't want to hear genocide because killing children , women, the elderly and armless fun seekers on Israelis side on the 7tg of October isn't genocide to you guys

Education is the key to break away from self bondage. Don't blame yourself if your parents couldn't afford to give you a quality one.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Ayodeoba: 10:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Varunpulyani:

Go and help your father urinate jare
continue supporting those who re carrying out genocide on defenseless people, those killing babies and elderly ones all because of religion, you have lost your humanity. Shame on you
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 12:02am On Oct 28, 2023
Spicycat:

Education is the key to break away from self bondage. Don't blame yourself if your parents couldn't afford to give you a quality one.

See how you just brought the level of your intellect out by going low to mentioning one's parent in discussion. Exude your opinion trash emotions out of play.

I won't join you to go low because when people like you go low I respond by going high. This is a faceless forum so there isn't a need to seek your validation about my level of sagacity. Those who digest our views can assert appropriately.

Grow up and trash emotions out of play during discussions, it will help develop into a better person.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Lawly: 5:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Spicycat:

The pig that fúçk your wayword mother to cloud nine when he saw a neked mad woman would have save the world from one terrorist with just one rubber, idiot son of a nonentity mad pig. terrorist apologist like you will surely be wiped out of this earth. Fóólish titwit pig 🐷

It's that same that fvcked ur HIV central bank prostitute mother that gave birth to a stupid bastard that you are. The infection has eaten up your decaying brains hence why you can never have sense. Please go and treat ur HIV inherited infection before addressing me. I don't want to be contaminated please 🙄
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Prigozhin: 6:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Botragelad:
nlfpmod
Mynd44
Seun
mukina2

Rest Mr. No mod is pushing this to the Frontpage. Your source JPost/JerusalemPost is known for propaganda and has ties to Israeli government. Israel first lied that it didn't bomb the hospital that it was Hamas rocket that misfired now they are saying Hamas built tunnel under the hospital just to give credence to their bombing after they knew they couldn't hide their war crimes of bombing hospital.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by ExudeLoveToAll: 6:53am On Oct 28, 2023
Spicycat:

Shot tha Fúçk up overgrown gazel, i don't tolerate pigs on my timeline who thrive on self impose ego, people who know nothing about history suddenly becomes experts on middle East.

It's below me to engage with people like you anywhere, if not for social media a rag tag self impose Mr morals filled with delusional calumny will never sland on my path.

Búllshít Garbage filled bacteria, why didn't you address the issue that was brought up !!!!

Get we soon, we send our prayers.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by udemzyudex(m): 7:39am On Oct 28, 2023
Ayodeoba:
hamas blew the hospital and Israel is now showing the world the tunnel under the hospital? What’s the logic, everyone can’t be a fool at the same time

They have satellite images, that's why Hamas uses tunnel in the first place, to avoid the Isreali satellite from detecting their activities.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Spicycat(f): 12:05am On Oct 29, 2023
ExudeLoveToAll:

Get we soon, we send our prayers.

Get we we sone, pee praying for claws like ye self.

Good you've learn your lesson.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Spicycat(f): 12:16am On Oct 29, 2023
Botragelad:

Way forward is wiping Islamic Terrorist, don't you think?
Just the way Israel is dealing with them. Wipe the whole lot of them.

Sure the only way to have peace in this world is to completely eliminate all terrorist from earth, however failure to separate people's actions and religion will always serve as an empedimet to achieve such.
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by paafin(m): 12:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
So, this 3D painting is proof of Hamas tunnel under the hospital?

Like the vial was proof of weapons of mass Destructions in Iraq?

Are you not ashamed of yourself?
Re: IDF Shares Proof Of Hamas Tunnel Base Built Under Al_ Shifa Hospital(Photos) by Iamzik: 10:56pm On Dec 17, 2023
talk2hb1:
One Thing is Certain about this Palestine-Israel Conflict based on Nigerians comments and biasness.

Most Nigerians supporting Israel are supporting Israel based on religion sentiments and their hatred for Muslims generally, despite every reasoning you might want share with them they are just being silly and unreasonable.

I am not justifying any act of violence by anybody, but it’s obvious both side are fighting for their own interests. If some people can just listen to reasoning and understand the basis of the war you won’t choose any side.

Ask any Israel supporter why did they think the Hamas attacked Israel, I am pretty sure they will say it’s for nothing

Ok so let's pretend that hamas is truly fighting in the interest of Palestinians, my question to you is how has the Oct 7 attack helped their cause? The entire Gaza will be setback by 200 years by the time Israel is through bombing the shit out of them.

Terrorism does not work against a state like Israel. You don't pick direct fight with someone that is 100times more powerful than you if you are wise. I know they were banking on Iran and Hezbollah support but those ones are not suicidal either because US has been looking for opportunity to finish them off.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Uk Immigration Rules On Ilr/citizenship, What Y'all Think? / 13 Brutall Facts About NORTH KOREA The Media Is Hiding. / So Oyinbo Too Dey Bomb; Norwegian Bombing Carried Out By Norwegian Citizen And Not Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.