Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,770 members, 7,831,476 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) (44518 Views)

President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by adesegun121(m): 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Ok
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by GoodRocks: 9:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first
Someone was shot in 500LT Uniben this evening when we de write exam.

Uniben no be for the weak

Thought it was a cultist clash?
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Blaze14k: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2023
PaperWorld:
Is he fighting on behalf of Obi?

Please I don't believe that's exactly what happened until I hear from one of them.

Everything is now about obi.. like seriously this is getting too much. Thought it was about election not knowing it's more than that
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by YourKarma: 9:30pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are mistaken him for Peter Obi.
Post wey no concern Obi in any way, this antelope just had to find a way to drag Obi into it.
When I say Obi is the most talked-about politician in Nigeria now, they'll say it's a lie.

Obi, na man you be! Raskimonojendor, Obi is your daddy's daddy. You'll keep talking about Obi til the day you kpai

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by tfelicityk(m): 9:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
That is there difference...
He is entitled not to receive the hand shakes... The ex governor honoured him by going close to shake him.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by hopexter(m): 9:32pm On Oct 27, 2023
PaperWorld:
Is he fighting on behalf of Obi?

Please I don't believe that's exactly what happened until I hear from one of them.

Is this supposed to be a news in the first place
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Goodvibes007: 9:33pm On Oct 27, 2023
YourKarma:

Post wey no concern Obi in any way, this antelope just had to find a way to drag Obi into it.
When I say Obi is the most talked-about politician in Nigeria now, they'll say it's a lie.

Obi, na man you be! Raskimonojendor, Obi is your daddy's daddy. You'll keep talking about Obi til the day you kpai
This is a new style of wailing from Obidients grin

2 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by providencia(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:

Yes na
He dogged the first bullet and 2 others landed on him.
Even lecturers run leave exam hall
But there are dss inside school. They didn't arrest them?
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by themanderon: 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Old men behaving like kids.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Is that all. Mtchew

Ur fellow werey is wishing if he becomes a GOVERNOR 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Continue wishing until u reach 80yrs 😆
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Lightorder: 9:36pm On Oct 27, 2023
Superwave16320:
Where is the disgrace ?
They are obviously friends n he refuse to shake him so what's the big deal in that ?

I don't blame OP though you are labouring in pain n vain for your daily bread 🍞 from your pay master so you have to justify your pay.

Keep it up. Sadly for you Obiano is no longer the governor of Anambra so you need to hustle for a clip where another clown refuse to shake Soludo.

oga , when you hear ANAMBRA, just shut your poverty -striken tramps and go for your class.
If not Lugard , what should I be discussing in common with a low life like you , who goes about putting mouth where he doesn't belong.
GET OUT , stray street dog !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
theophorus:
Shebi na people from that area, na Pride and Yeye bragado dey worry dem.

Ordinary handshake you refuse. You never learn how to be civil.
Guy, just get money for this life so that when you see an Ex governor, na you go do shakara for am as seen in the video
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Akfrenzy(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

Is that all. Mtchew

Ur fellow werey is wishing if he becomes a GOVERNOR 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆😆

Continue wishing until u reach 80yrs 😆

U can edit as well 😜😜 werey with Nafdac certified number 😆
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Enemyofpeace: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
Very good. Na dat kind thing we want

My heart just dey beat for every girl... Make l go drink one bottle of goya oil take cure this ashawo spirit before Okene girls go keel me. 😭
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by stuffs2002: 9:38pm On Oct 27, 2023
IPOB internal wahala..

Why is Okey Ezeibe's head so flat like that

2 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Snow2six(m): 9:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Na wetin mek am b HIGHER INSTITUTION
Homeboiy:
Wait first
Someone was shot in 500LT Uniben this evening when we de write exam.

Uniben no be for the weak
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
providencia:

But there are dss inside school. They didn't arrest them?

Arrest fire, them quickly block every exit but men Don hide one place, change cloth

Go 500LT, the red Caney spot is still there with bullet hole on the back glass
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Homeboiy: 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2023
ppogba:

So the fact that a student was killed in the exam hall in your school gives you the joy that you attend a school for the strong.

Gen Z.
Your lot seems to be synonymous with stupidity.

I senior you hands down

Say I be student no mean say I be your mate
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Homeboiy: 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2023
Valwezzy:

Dogged?
I hope it didn’t hit an innocent person?

It hit an innocent car parked on its own
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by RichAbujaGuy: 9:44pm On Oct 27, 2023
These pepole are living extra large in Houston, Texas. wink
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by betshopagent(m): 9:45pm On Oct 27, 2023
grin
Eriokanmi:
Maybe he took his land by forrce when he was in power, the way Uzodinma is doing today. Nothing lasts forever. I saw Aregbe recently overseas, I just waka pass like say I no see am, even dey speak yoruba on the phone as I dey waka pass. Nobody dey gaari anybody.
All the leaders doing giragira today, and stepping on toes would soon be worth nothing. That's why they should be kind to those whom they serve while in office.

There are many world leaders today who would remain relevant till they breathe their last. Obasanjo is one of them. He doesn't want to know where you're from. If you merit that office, he'd appoint you to occupy it. He remains the only dertinalised Nigerian. Another leader whose name would be echoed till the end of time is Barak Obama. I know how much he raked into his pocket the day he came to give us a pep talk in DC a few year's back near the white House. I learnt the invite was at a price after the event..if you see these men anywhere you go, you must feel their presence. Most of our leaders are so useless and power-drunk, as if the office they occupy belongs to thehr dad.

Our igbo brothers and sisters too plenti for texas. Something must be responsible for that. wink
you are not far from the truth.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by thatigboman: 9:46pm On Oct 27, 2023
The man say "mba"
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by YourKarma: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Goodvibes007:

This is a new style of wailing from Obidients grin
And this is a new way of lamenting for Batstards

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Starboytwo(m): 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:

Yes na
He dogged the first bullet and 2 others landed on him.
Even lecturers run leave exam hall
and no single CCTV to capture the assailants in the whole department and school at large.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Snow2six(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Na every cultist nev die? Its suppoz 2b 99 intelligency..and plz dont rejoice evn if u dont support it cos i sure say person 4ur family run am 2.
CoronaVirusPro:

He knew prior to his death that cultism kills!

Celebrate with cat-fish pepper-soup and beer!

Strong man cannot stand-up again grin grin grin He is dead!

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Kingbuhari(m): 9:53pm On Oct 27, 2023
Igbo I love their lifestyle... Whatever you are is in Ur own pocket
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by ppogba: 9:55pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:

I senior you hands down

Say I be student no mean say I be your mate

Handover the phone to your dad and let me banter with him.

3 Likes

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Probz(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Oh, well.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Snow2six(m): 9:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
How u sure u snr am? if u still de sch, say na univ full time, omo ur age no pass 26 quote author=Homeboiy post=126653387]

I senior you hands down

Say I be student no mean say I be your mate [/quote]
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by providencia(m): 9:57pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:

Arrest fire, them quickly block every exit but men Don hide one place, change cloth

Go 500LT, the red Caney spot is still there with bullet hole on the back glass

Hmmm. Terrible

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

After Visiting Kwara State, Peter Obi Lands In Ogbomosho, Oyo State / WTO DG: Why Okonjo-Iweala May Not Win - Kayode Ogundamisi / Mark Eddo: Nigerian Presidential Debate Anchor - Who Is He & Why Him?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.