Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,922 members, 7,835,075 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) (44529 Views)

President Buhari Receives Willie Obiano In Aso Rock (Pictures) / Governor Obiano In A Cosy Pose With His Wife (Pictures) / Chimamanda Adichie, Husband Evara Esege, Daughter Meet Obiano In Awka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Judolisco(m): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first
Someone was shot in 500LT Uniben this evening when we de write exam.

Uniben no be for the weak
like dem find am come exam hall? My medical doctor friend dat graduated almost 15 yrs ago dey always tell me about uniben.... Say na deadly sch
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:03pm On Oct 27, 2023
Snow2six:
Na every cultist nev die? Its suppoz 2b 99 intelligency..and plz dont rejoice evn if u dont support it cos i sure say person 4ur family run am 2.

The population of Nigeria is already overwhelming its infrastructures, opportunities and welfare. If any cultist should die today, don't you think it calls for celebration? Imagine 50 of them dying every week, do you know the positive impact it will have on our economy?

That's -1

If people choose to be stupid, it calls for celebration when they bite the dust.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Snow2six(m): 10:08pm On Oct 27, 2023
And u celebrate d likes davido, burna boy, olamide and even wike..na who dm catch b thief sha
CoronaVirusPro:

The population of Nigeria is already overwhelming its infrastructures, opportunities and welfare. If any cultist should die today, don't you think it calls for celebration? Imagine 50 of them dying every week, do you know the positive impact it will have on our economy?

That's -1

If people choose to be stupid, it calls for celebration when they bite the dust.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Princeton92(m): 10:27pm On Oct 27, 2023
It is wrong to shake people while sitting down
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by akpascomartino: 10:41pm On Oct 27, 2023
Judolisco:
like dem find am come exam hall? My medical doctor friend dat graduated almost 15 yrs ago dey always tell me about uniben.... Say na deadly sch
Cultism not peculiar to UNIBEN. It's in every higher institution. You will only have problem in uniben if you are cultist or have them as friends and roll with them.
My for years studying Chemistry in the school was fun.
Guy focus on your studies nobody go disturb you.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 10:52pm On Oct 27, 2023
Snow2six:
And u celebrate d likes davido, burna boy, olamide and even wike..na who dm catch b thief sha

I don't celebrate cultist! Listening to their music does not make me celebrate their gang affiliation!

I listen to Tupac, Snoop, Durk, Von, and Lil baby, and that does not mean i support their gang affiliation!

If they get killed tomorrow, it wont surprise me! I will still pop a bottle to celebrate their death!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by kabillionaire(m): 10:54pm On Oct 27, 2023
So someone cannot protect his manhood again because the handshake is in America?

Guys don wise up oo, no more unnecessary handshakes again, especially from those dubious politicians.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Beolly(m): 11:10pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:
Obiano is a drunkard of a governor who looted Anambra money to escape to America.

Check governors who live in states they governed like Sullivan Chime, they always do an excellent job.
I like your example, Obi doesn't live in Anambra.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Beolly(m): 11:13pm On Oct 27, 2023
Raskimonojendor:

You are mistaken him for Peter Obi.
They will insult you tire today.

1 Like

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Beolly(m): 11:17pm On Oct 27, 2023
YourKarma:
Not every tribe engages in hero-worship of their politicians.
If U do well, Igbos will appreciate you. If you act like a fool, you'll be treated as one. This is the reason why some people say Igbos don't like themselves
You are an hypocrite, until this new dispensation, all former governors Nnamani, Sam Egwu, Okorocha, who looted the east dry where all elected into the Senate. Infact Abia State had Theodore Orji and Orji Kalu two former governors in the Senate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by ufotunang: 11:18pm On Oct 27, 2023
Money sweet..oo...see how they are enjoying
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Judolisco(m): 11:21pm On Oct 27, 2023
akpascomartino:

Cultism not peculiar to UNIBEN. It's in every higher institution. You will only have problem in uniben if you are cultist or have them as friends and roll with them.
My for years studying Chemistry in the school was fun.
Guy focus on your studies nobody go disturb you.
not peculiar but na like cultist headquarters together with auchi polytechnic... Throughout my 5 yrs for sch plus 2 yrs msc... Ino sabi one cultist like dis for sch

1 Like

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by akpascomartino: 11:31pm On Oct 27, 2023
Judolisco:
not peculiar but na like cultist headquarters together with auchi polytechnic... Throughout my 5 yrs for sch plus 2 yrs msc... Ino sabi one cultist like dis for sch
Another person will tell u is Ambrose Ali Ekpoma. In SE another will tell you ETSUT, IMT,
SW some will say Obafemi Awolowo.
Every school is a headquarters of its own.
Though we do hear some killings around Ekosodi, Osasogie and BDPA. But I must tell you UNIBEN was so peaceful more than my expectations before gaining admission. Perhaps because I stayed in school hostels during my years of study.

All in all, I love UNIBEN.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by BALLOSKI: 11:47pm On Oct 27, 2023
SoNature:
Obiano is a drunkard of a governor who looted Anambra money to escape to America.

Check governors who live in states they governed like Sullivan Chime, they always do an excellent job.
His wife was slapped by Bianca and he's being denied handshake in america. Obiano isn't love by many.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by lendahand(m): 11:56pm On Oct 27, 2023
Homeboiy:

Yes na
He dogged the first bullet and 2 others landed on him.
Even lecturers run leave exam hall
dodged
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by poseidon12: 12:59am On Oct 28, 2023
Akfrenzy:
grin EDUCATED CRIMINAL like OBIANO

I hope he's paying his taxes to AGBERO'S in TEXAS?

There are no agberos in Texas.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by StpidNLmods: 1:01am On Oct 28, 2023
Waaoo, u can only see colorfulNess of the Anambra billonies in texas. Look at the appereals
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by StpidNLmods: 1:03am On Oct 28, 2023
BALLOSKI:
His wife was slapped by Bianca and he's being denied handshake in america. Obiano isn't love by many.

Just see the video before commenting, it was friends play and not fight cheesy

U can not make sound judgement with 100mb Agbada data grin
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Laple0541(m): 1:46am On Oct 28, 2023
He disgraced himself not Obiano. Politics of bitterness is endemic to every zombies that call themselves obidients.

At his age with his big head and ugly face, he’s still behaving like a kid.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Homeboiy: 3:31am On Oct 28, 2023
Snow2six:
How u sure u snr am? if u still de sch, say na univ full time, omo ur age no pass 26 quote author=Homeboiy post=126653387]

I senior you hands down

Say I be student no mean say I be your mate

You see why you no get sense
Na part time
Most of us are married
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Homeboiy: 3:31am On Oct 28, 2023
ppogba:

Handover the phone to your dad and let me banter with him.

Foool, I be your papa mate
E sure me say you never reach 30 years and you de talk
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by seguno2: 4:22am On Oct 28, 2023
AnambraPeople:

https://anambrapeople.com.ng/anambra-billionaire-okey-ezeibe-disgraces-obiano-in-texas-vide

Shameless blacks wreck their countries to make America great forever, while being hailed by the tribesmen sufferhead victims of their looting and misgovernance. So why are we wailing about racism when we are not hypocrites?

What do we need to reformat our brains

EloquentMedia:
UNLESS YOU UNDERSTAND YOUR ROLE IN SOCIETY, YOU CAN NEVER MAKE ANY MEANINGFUL CONTRIBUTION.

According to the Greeks there are three types of people on earth,

- the idiots,

- the tribesmen, and

- the citizens.

Studies show only 10% of Africans are citizens.

The remaining 90% are either tribesmen or idiots.

1. THE IDIOTS.
When the Greeks used the word "idiot", they did not use it as a curse word.

Idiots are people who just don’t care.

If they write exams, they will cheat.

If they are in government they will steal.

An idiot does not care at all, if he eats bananas he throws the peels anywhere instead of putting them in a trash bin.

According to the Greeks, some societies have more idiots than tribesmen and citizens.

2. THE TRIBESMEN
The next set of people are tribesmen, these are people that look at everything from the point of view of their tribe.

These are people that believe in you only if you are part of their tribe.

It can be terrible to have a tribesman as a leader, he will alienate the rest.

When the Greeks talk about tribes, it’s not just about ethnicity, they also consider religion as a tribe.

A great percentage of Africans are tribesmen, because they view everything from the point of view of their tribes.

They trust only their tribesmen.

3. THE CITIZENS
The last group are citizens.

These are people that like to do things the right way.

They will respect traffic light rules even if no one is watching them.

They drive within speed limits.

They respect the laws, won’t cheat in exams.

In government they won’t steal.

They are compassionate and give to others to promote their wellbeing.

Citizens often promote projects that benefit everyone.

The Greeks called this group the citizens.

Some countries have more citizens than tribesmen and idiots.

Others have so many idiots.

A tribesman can become a citizen through orientation.

And an idiot can become a citizen by training and constant enforcement of the law.

But things fall apart if you elect an idiot or tribesman to lead you if he has not been reformed.

Where do you belong?

Are you an idiot, a tribesman or a citizen?

Reflect about your life.

Reflect about your country and Africa in general before you answer.

copied

shared by: https://think2wize..com/2021/04/the-3-types-of-people-on-earth-idiot.html

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Sillymoderators: 4:31am On Oct 28, 2023
nzeobi:
Obiano squandered anambra resources just like Buhari and left enormous challenges for their successors soludo and tinubu though I dont pity the successors cos they were aware of the situation and even defended them
What has this your mumu comment got to do with the thread?
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Sillymoderators: 4:34am On Oct 28, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Welcome to the zoo republic known as Nigeriatongue
Una mumu no too much? People get killed all over the world everyday....Did you read about the mass shootings yesterday in Maine, USA? Una go dey sound like say na only in Nigeria all these things happen.

1 Like

Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by koladata(m): 4:45am On Oct 28, 2023
I like this guy grin ... thanks for sharing , the funny thing is that they all know this man na block head with all his inflated calculations during the campaign.
Raskimonojendor:

Is that all. Mtchew
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Osanoghodua1: 5:26am On Oct 28, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first

No security on ground? Did the killers escaped? Usually they don't kill inside exam hall, security must be beef up. Stay away from cultism, accept Jesus and be free.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:35am On Oct 28, 2023
Snow2six:
Na every cultist nev die? Its suppoz 2b 99 intelligency..and plz dont rejoice evn if u dont support it cos i sure say person 4ur family run am 2.

Sighs!!!
Lame excuse.

May dey they die wella.

Useless ppl.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by blueAgent(m): 5:39am On Oct 28, 2023
seguno2:

Shameless blacks wreck their countries to make America great forever, while being hailed by the tribesmen sufferhead victims of their looting and misgovernance. So why are we wailing about racism when we are not hypocrites?

What do we need to reformat our brains

Correction blacks did not make America great, neither can they make or create anything higher than a 3rd world country cool
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Karlifate: 6:27am On Oct 28, 2023
Yet, some people still compare Financial & Administrative Power to Political Power of 4 years.

cheesy

In Nigeria, Financial Power trumps all.
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by Skyehigher1: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2023
He refused to shake him because of the great respect he has for him not disgrace at all
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by lavylilly: 6:58am On Oct 28, 2023
Homeboiy:
Wait first

Is this for real or you dey catch cruise?
Re: Okey Ezeibe Refuses To Shake Obiano In Texas (Video) by landon(m): 7:03am On Oct 28, 2023
Is every igbo businessman a billionaire and a chief?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kwankwaso Lands In Asaba To Douse Tension (photos) / Presidential Tribunal: Real Reasons Atiku Wasn’t Declared Winner Of Election / Police Arrest Damilare Adenola, 10 #OccupyLekkiTollGate Protesters (Pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.