Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,096 members, 7,828,831 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

Justina Nkang: This Is Not A Case Of Peer Pressure - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Justina Nkang: This Is Not A Case Of Peer Pressure (357 Views)

Justina Nkang: I Didn't Report Her Death As I Was Scared - Boyfriend (Video) / Video Of Justina Nkang Otuene Murdered By Her Boyfriend, Demain Okoligwe / I Don't Pity Justina The Uniport Student Killed By Her Boyfriend- Verydarkman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Justina Nkang: This Is Not A Case Of Peer Pressure by Awesome6s: 4:19am On Oct 28, 2023
By Victor Ikechukwu

The recent incident involving a 300-level UNIPORT student, Otuene Justina Nkang, who was alleged to have been murdered by her boyfriend, Collins is indeed sad.

More heartbreaking is the mutilation of her body by her supposed lover an alleged ritualist and fraudster (Yahoo boy).

Following the news of Justina’s murder, a lot of influencers, bloggers, and celebrities have dropped their piece of cake on the issue.

While some heaped the blame on the deceased accusing her of engaging in an immoral lifestyle just because some tips are often remitted to her account. Others blamed the suspected killer for being a victim of peer pressure and for allowing people’s lifestyle (social influence) decide how he should live.

From what I’ve gathered, many of them attributed this crime to Peer pressure and social influence. Martins Vincent Otse, aka VeryDarkBlackMan also made a statement on the issue still in line with the peer pressure and social media influence argument.

Read more: https://www.crispng.com/justina-nkang-this-is-not-a-case-of-peer-pressure/

(1) (Reply)

Seven Feared Dead As Rival Cult Groups Clash In Benue / Hair Stylist, 20, Arrested For Selling Drug-laced Chin-chin To Students / Man Allegedly Beats Wife Over Second Wife In Cross River

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.