Stats: 3,155,507 members, 7,826,920 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:01 PM

Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu (16960 Views)

Etekamba Umoren: Newly Appointed REC From Akwa Ibom Won’t Be Sworn In Now —INEC / Tinubu Appoints Etekamba Umoren REC As Tenure Of Udo-Tom Yet To Expire / Etekamba Umoren: Tinubu Has Started 2027 Re-Election Bid - Soyombo (2) (3) (4)

Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by slivertongue: 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
he is like Tinubu
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by StreetFight: 12:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
keymatt:
No surprises. If you're surprised then you don't know Tinubu.
Abgado regime headed by a Theif and run by theives. grin grin grin

Cry oooo
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by ufotunang: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
That is nigeria for you... corrupt politcians everywhere 🙄
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Blaze14k: 12:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
StreetFight:

Cry oooo

Don't u think this is not good. Are you not bothered these people will steal with impunity

Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Menclothing: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lolz 😆
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 12:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
TOPCRUISE:
An illustration of the suicide commited by Nigerians, amaechi was talking about.
We should expect recognised drug peddlers, smugglers, fraudsters, certificate forgers, thugs occupying a official government position in this administration.

ibos have been doing the above listed for ages

no ibo man will be president
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Brendaniel:
And this is the same person Tinubu made INEC REC and Tinubu supporters say we should all support Tinubu's government...

That is like supporters of a thief telling you to support a thief to keep stealing from you...

who is begging you to support tinubu, continue with obi

Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by mmadu5(m): 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
ffgg
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by ufotunang: 1:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
slivertongue:
he is like Tinubu
..abi..he learnt from him 🙄
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by mmadu5(m): 1:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
we are all in this boat togeher ,IGBO HAUSA YORUBA .so stop the hating and tribalism

Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Allisgud: 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
That's part of the qualifications,he is good to go
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Wizpa(m): 1:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lannyjoe4u:
Chai, 22billion. Make I just see 10% of that

If you need accommodation in Ado Ekiti like roommate. Hit me up. Preferable Females. But males can hit me up also

Barawo!! You no even say 1%
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by seguno2: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:
ibos have been doing the above listed for ages

Is it Hushpuppi and Buruji Kashamu that are Igbo? Or is it even Tinubu who is Igbo

Tinubu mistakenly shared flats with drug lords in Chicago: Festus Keyamo

The campaign spokesman said the candidate incidentally shared an address with notorious cocaine dealers in the 1990s.

Festus Keyamo, chief spokesman for the All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential campaign council, has said Bola Tinubu, the party’s flag bearer, only shared a “block of flats” with notorious cocaine dealers in Chicago, pushing back after the release of court documents that suggested Mr Tinubu’s ties to illicit drug business and money laundering in the United States.

“What happened was that Asiwaju (Bola Tinubu) went to open an account. The address which he used in opening the account was the address used by these people…(sic). I think some blocks of flats. Maybe, he happened to be in that block of flats too.

“So, they now link it that the other people they were investigating for narcotics are in the same address used by Asiwaju to open that account,” Mr Keyamo said on Wednesday on Channels Television programme to exonerate the former Lagos governor from the fresh controversies that had been trailing his involvement in drug peddling.

Peoples Gazette on Tuesday published certified copies of the 1993 case as recently released by the U.S. District Court for the Northern District of Illinois.

The documents confirmed that the U.S. government had in July 1993 sought forfeiture of proceeds of narcotics Mr Tinubu was accused of laundering. The matter was resolved in a compromise between the Tinubus and the U.S. authorities, with the Tinubus being asked to keep the money in the Heritage Bank account while the $460,000 in the Citibank account was forfeited.

A federal judge subsequently dismissed the matter with prejudice on September 21, 1993, which effectively foreclosed the matter from being litigated again by all parties. It, however, remained unclear whether or not Nigerian authorities could still bring charges against Mr Tinubu over the same case in Nigerian courts.

The former Lagos governor has come under intense public scrutiny over his opaque past, health status and allegations of corruption. He has not personally commented on the latest case, but his campaign surrogates have emphasised that the matter was insignificant and would not be a factor in the upcoming elections.

https://gazettengr.com/tinubu-mistakenly-shared-flats-with-drug-lords-in-chicago-festus-keyamo%ef%bf%bc-2/
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by EDOSBROWN: 1:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
keymatt:
No surprises. If you're surprised then you don't know Tinubu.
Abgado regime headed by a Theif and run by theives. grin grin grin
What do you expect
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Khyrvxjzy: 1:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
seguno2:

Is it Hushpuppi and Buruji Kashamu that are Igbo? Or is it even Tinubu who is Igbo

so i should be listing names when you are in the prisons of the world
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Angelfrost(m): 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
olakraft:
If this is true, President Tinubu should show some integrity by removing him from the position.

You don't need to run a government if people cannot trust those you put in positions of authority.

Did you just use Integrity and Tinubu in the same sentence?!! grin

You people play too much.

Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by tit(f): 1:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nice one by Daddy Tinubu
Carry on, Tinubu
Anything to make Nigeria great
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by maxiuc(m): 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
So actually Inec is not independent

Little wonder the problems of this country

The executive should be stopped in appointment of electoral officers judiciary appointment at least this two to start with
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by NEIGHBOUR(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Bamijoko1(m): 1:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Didiluve:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Unno dey tire
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by goody234: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
politicians and stealing 5&6 ...everybody is corrupt in that system
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by jrusky(m): 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Nigeria is finished

You go cry taya. The mallam that swallowed N80Billion as accountant General during Buhari hell administration is walking around freely and receiving rankadede accolades from his almnjiri brothers but if he is from the South same Southern people will go to US court to flex muscle on him.

How can someone stole a whooping N22billion and no news carry it till date? Infact I'm hearing this name for the first time.

Dem lost in Supreme now is to start with Tonubu appointment.
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Saint99: 1:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
You've not seen nothing yet. Braze up looting spree kids.
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Kionrae: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
CilicMarin:
Tinubu made only ,9 appointments on INEC commissioners..and Akwa Ibom was not listed.

Wailers are really on a high octane..
We understand

Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Kachidubem: 2:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
I've said this thing before... they need to start sharing Nigeria's money to everyone via BVN....

I don't want govt to do anything for me again, they should just give me my share from the national cake
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Brendaniel: 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
Khyrvxjzy:

who is begging you to support tinubu, continue with obi

I taught you something here on Nairaland in the past, I might need to teach you again.....
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by HRMK: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
can any #inec official be non partisan?we all have to be realistic!its not possible!!
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Burob: 2:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
BafanaBafana:
What are you guys expecting from Tinubu? This his type of government is called criminal rule. Where criminals are in power!
Why do you think he raided EFCC on the very day he was sworn in?
Mumu Agbadorian because the so called EFCC a creation of the criminal state, is not also corrupt?
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by Alliswell248: 2:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ejyksneh:
The certificate forger and mandate thief has been a heroine addict from time immemorial, as that has affected his mental health and that of his head slammers, yoroóba supporters......it's been on record that nothing good can come out from them.

Check the thread and see hopeless head slammers and religion of pieces people from south wast.e supporting their slave master Ebola Thimbulu

Painment....Mr sore loser...is that you ?......

Go and face your 2 by 2 shop.....

Noise maker
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by SuccessfulRichi: 3:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
Useless EFCC won't see this one. But if there mention yahoo boy na dia dem go rush go rob the poor boys eating crumbs from White. Association of Legal armed robbers AKA L.A.R. Failed country.
Re: Etekamba Umoren Accused Of ₦22bn Theft Among New RECs Appointed By Tinubu by 3Ceagle(m): 3:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
BAT positioning himself for 2027.
Why is APC and BAT appointing people with corruption allegation on their head. Is this the best APC can produce?
Nigeria has been made a Corruption Plc by APC.
When the righteous is on the throne, the people rejoice but when the wicked rules there is gnashing of teeth.

CBN Probe: Influential Nigerians Seek Tinubu’s Soft Landing Over $5bn FX / Tinubu Restores Funding For 13 Health Regulators / Anambra: INEC Reschedules Voting In 65 Wards To Sunday