Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,863 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna (28643 Views)

Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice / Chat Between MC Lively And His 21-year-old Girlfriend Who Had Abortion For Him / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by KingEmpress(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Bbnaija celebrity
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Truvelisback(m): 11:25am On Oct 28, 2023
Basicend:
Hmm. . Madam, the fact that you have done abortion does.not mean everyone has done it.

They are always a few exceptions.

Fish brain lady. .
The Truth hurts, right? grin Most women have done abortion, not all women. Just accept the painful and ugly truth.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by JaphNice(m): 11:26am On Oct 28, 2023
EBMedia:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukN3L5p9KGo

https://www.instagram.com/reel/Cw9bG8et3_d/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link

in other words phyna or whatever is her name had aborted babies before now..may God have mercy on her.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by DOM7: 11:32am On Oct 28, 2023
Every mad man on the street thinks everybody is mad, same with drunkard, prostitute,thief etc. Don't take the mad woman serious.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Antoeni(m): 11:34am On Oct 28, 2023
I Think She is Speaking from Her Mother's Experience

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Ashley86400: 11:36am On Oct 28, 2023
I’m 30. Engaged. Sexually active. Don’t have kids. Never had an abortion.
If you’ve always had protective sex, where the pregnancy wan come from?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Fgo31: 11:38am On Oct 28, 2023
Emperormartin:
She's going to lose many female fans just because of this statement
She isn't going to loose any female fan. How you take reason the people who follow her, birds of the same kind.

3 Likes

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by tuzle(m): 11:39am On Oct 28, 2023
BadMaster:

Men, I present to you, the simps in our mist. These are the reason why we will always have stupid men amongst us. I am very sure if I ask you guys now, you would probably tell me your girlfriends or wives are loyal to you, not knowing that they are being banged behind your back.

A woman is trying to tell you that most, if not all, women that have achieved a certain age and unmarried, have committed abortion at least once. Mind you, she's not referring to women of all ages, you should know this already, as it's common sense.
u are the simp here. She said every woman which is a false generalization. Because people don't agree with her doesn't make them simps

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by ogascomax: 11:39am On Oct 28, 2023
She put her statement in a wrong perspective and when criticised she go start to dey cry.
The right statement should have been most women who engaged in active or even passive sex have done abortion 1 or more times.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Zakarara(m): 11:40am On Oct 28, 2023
Do you know how many women are on this planet? Or u mean to sey women in your family.. This girl no get good sense wallahi...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by 123papas(m): 11:41am On Oct 28, 2023
I have seen several above 35
Helinus:
This lady should be speaking for herself, I've seen girls above 25 that are still virgins, not to talk about getting pregnant, let alone abortion.

Though getting pregnant has nothing to do with being a good girl, because love can make pregnancy happen.
But insinuating that all girls have done abortion

When you have finished your life, you would start thinking other girls are like you.

Rich Man pikin go think say she's making sense.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by sharpwriter(m): 11:42am On Oct 28, 2023
kennyz247:
Why are men taking this subject matter so person more than even the girls she's referring to? Allow girls speak for dem self,
Because men are more realistic and more fair minded in judgment. Most men know they have mothers and sisters and will not say that because they are men, they won't support the good course of the other gender.

But most women are bias in judgment when a few men toil the wrong path, so rather than understand the world and know that there are still good things in other men, they will likely generalise or ignore to comment, forgetting that they've got men in their lives too, fathers or brothers and other respected male figures.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Farfalla(f): 11:43am On Oct 28, 2023
Please speak for yourself and your irks. Not every woman thinks abortion is a form of contraceptive.

Nonsense! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by WesKiz: 11:44am On Oct 28, 2023
Leaver every woman tell us how many you have taken down so far
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by tetralogyfallot(m): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2023
Olosho don drop quote

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by dominique(f): 11:45am On Oct 28, 2023
BadMaster:

Men, I present to you, the simps in our mist. These are the reason why we will always have stupid men amongst us. I am very sure if I ask you guys now, you would probably tell me your girlfriends or wives are loyal to you, not knowing that they are being banged behind your back.

A woman is trying to tell you that most, if not all, women that have achieved a certain age and unmarried, have committed abortion at least once. Mind you, she's not referring to women of all ages, you should know this already, as it's common sense.

That all the women in your family are wayward and have committed at least 5 abortions does not mean that you must hastily generalize all women are the same. Even in this height of moral decadence, they're still lots of decent women out there. They've just been fortunate not have ever come across you.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Truthshscrazy: 11:47am On Oct 28, 2023
Theoarhics:
My mother and sisters never had any. It's obvious you speaking from experience. Condemned lady. How can generalise? There woman out there that had never had sex in their life.
Not all women who have sex even get pregnant. Birth control pills combined with condoms are effective for some people. Some people are infertile. Some have sex infertile non ovulation days.

Some only became sexually active in their husbands house.

On a wrap, not all women who even find out they are pregnant in relationship, end up aborting, some boldly choose to have the baby instead.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Bellotelli: 11:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Ishilove:

Aunty speak for yourself biko
This is what she tells herself to feel good about her past.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Indispensable85(m): 11:51am On Oct 28, 2023
Not every woman. Carry ur cross
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by McLizbae: 11:52am On Oct 28, 2023
Who is Phyna again.?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by victorazyvictor(m): 11:53am On Oct 28, 2023
olisefom:
Very stupid generalisation.

Say the ladies in your circle.

grin
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by BadBradley: 11:54am On Oct 28, 2023
BadMaster:

Are you phyna? Why those men you quoted may appear as true simps, you appear sad and a tad slow
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by victorazyvictor(m): 11:54am On Oct 28, 2023
Emperormartin:
She's going to lose many female fans just because of this statement

Who female fans elp?

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by pocohantas(f): 12:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
sharpwriter:

Because men are more realistic and more fair minded in judgment. Most men know they have mothers and sisters and will not say that because they are men, they won't support the good course of the other gender.

But most women are bias in judgment when a few men toil the wrong path, so rather than understand the world and know that there are still good things in other men, they will likely generalise or ignore to comment, forgetting that they've got men in their lives too, fathers or brothers and other respected male figures.

Naso!!

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Ishilove: 12:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bellotelli:

This is what she tells herself to feel good about her past.
Don't mind her. See her bend bend mouth
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by hssd8nland: 12:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
olisefom:
Very stupid generalisation.

Say the ladies in your circle.
Im telling you .
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by themanderon: 12:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lies from the pit of hell.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Nobody: 12:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
This girl just shook a conference table. See PAINment everywhere.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by sylve11: 12:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Very bloody prostitute.

The public toilet thinks every woman lives her kind of life.

Lol grin grin grin cool
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by equity1(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
cry
Jesus Christ of Nazareth !!!

You mean Asabe and Laraba for our choir wey dey form holy holy for church don do abortion several times? Chai !!!

I just pity our men these days especially those senseless simps that kneels down to propose to those holoshos wey there womb don scatter finish chai

No woman is innocent no matter how innocent she looks. Inshot the more innocent she looks, the more dangerous she is inside.

If you no fear women , na Oyo be your name.
This is a lie from pit of hell. Not everywoman have had abortion. Some men married women that are still virgins .
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Aaaaarghmed(m): 12:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Phyna is stupid.very stupid for generalizing. Goat.you be okpo no mean say everybody be okpo.idiot
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by wyqay: 12:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
FT - Foolish Talk

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke Celebrates Son's Birthday With Beautiful Family Photo / Felix Odey, Aka Feladey, Is Dead / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.