Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,038 members, 7,810,844 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:51 PM

Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna (28594 Views)

Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice / Chat Between MC Lively And His 21-year-old Girlfriend Who Had Abortion For Him / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Godsongang: 12:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Speak for yourself you loose sick pathetic black ass fool. This girl no just get brain at all
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Horus(m): 12:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
Abortion = Murder
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Easylife1234: 12:26pm On Oct 28, 2023
Speak for yourself. Every other ladies wouldn't be like you

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by nathyx(m): 12:27pm On Oct 28, 2023
Phyna will you shut you gutter smelling pie trash! angry

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Lincton: 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
It's a wrong assumption to think everyone is like you

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Warlord2014(m): 12:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by happney65: 12:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Farid24224:

Guy leave this your mindset...There are girls out there that are not harlots... Not much, but there are!

Especially those in the North here

Not even in the North alone. Even in the south. Everywhere. There are women and Men getting married as virgins everyday.

But because some people have done such in the past,they believe that is how everybody is.

Don't blame her sha, Na those who voted for her I blame. Na why she got angry when Davido says he doesn't know her

Olodo

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by TYglobal: 12:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
This one probably thinks every lady is a corporate prostitute like her.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by juman(m): 12:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Definitely wrong.

Not all females are prostitute.
There are large percentage of women that never had abortion.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by juman(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
She is a dog, lives with dogs and move with dogs.
Not all women are dogs.

Ok ok.
I watched the video.
She said that out of anger.

2 Likes

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Taiwojon(m): 12:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Well

She is talking about people like herself.

Your body is the temple of God.
Keep yourself holy and undefiled.

Abortion is likely to killing which is murder.
If you engaged in such, hell await unless you repent from your sins.

And if you have done abortion before
Now is still time of Grace.
Repent and confess them to God.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Segzy19: 12:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
She is indirectly telling us that she has had about one or two abortions...

That's all

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NoToPile: 12:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Looool wonders shall never end.

Radarada.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by egbedox: 12:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
cry
Jesus Christ of Nazareth !!!

You mean Asabe and Laraba for our choir wey dey form holy holy for church don do abortion several times? Chai !!!

I just pity our men these days especially those senseless simps that kneels down to propose to those holoshos wey there womb don scatter finish chai

No woman is innocent no matter how innocent she looks. Inshot the more innocent she looks, the more dangerous she is inside.

If you no fear women , na Oyo be your name.

Don't tell me you fell for this claims and that you believe what she said.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by CodeTemplar: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
StOla:
I always knew this girl should have been left to the gutters where she belongs.

What viewers saw in her razzness despite her education and claimed brilliance, is quite perplexing.
even God once aborted the mission of allowing man leave forever. Now we have to prove ourselves to God in order to access the tree of life.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by LivingSage: 12:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Can you imagine
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by LivingSage: 12:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Not only North, there are many down South..
It's because of their Faith
Farid24224:

Guy leave this your mindset...There are girls out there that are not harlots... Not much, but there are!

Especially those in the North here
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Hsurdluxury: 1:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
the statement ‘everywoman’

they need to check phyna brain

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Basicend: 1:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
cry

You mean Asabe and Laraba for our choir wey dey form holy holy for church don do abortion several times? Chai !!!

I just pity our men these days especially those senseless simps that kneels down to propose to those holoshos wey there womb don scatter finish chai

No woman is innocent no matter how innocent she looks. Inshot the more innocent she looks, the more dangerous she is inside.

"## the more innocent they look, the more dangerous and brutal they are##".

True often. The highest cadre women in wickedness and even men is cultists, usually have a soft look and appeal.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Lilimax(f): 1:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
Basicend:
Hmm. . Madam, the fact that you have done abortion does.not mean everyone has done it.

They are always a few exceptions.

Fish brain lady. .
True! I am approaching 50 and has never done abortion in my life even before getting married.

Reminds me during my secondary school days, a particular girl in our hostel was rumoured to did abortion after she came back form short break. Whenever we are having bath in the bathroom, I will keep on looking at her tummy to see where the abortion was performed grin grin Very naive smiley

I had left the University to know how abortion was performed
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by JOemmy(m): 1:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
So this cheap olosho thinks every lady is like her? She doesn't even know that there are still many very decent ladies who marry as virgins.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Essienjeremiah: 1:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
That is what she is thinking but that is not what it is she is Totally wrong
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NOwazobia: 1:14pm On Oct 28, 2023
Na the Idiots wey be ona Celebrity be this.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by justmondris: 1:16pm On Oct 28, 2023
See the wrong mindset. There are still a lot of women who have not had not done abortion and they are happily married now. In case you don't know, there are still a lot of decent girls that got married as a virgin. Nor they use ur case conclude for others.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NOwazobia: 1:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
cry

You are even more stupid than the so called Phyna
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Gentew(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Basicend:
Hmm. . Madam, the fact that you have done abortion does.not mean everyone has done it.

They are always a few exceptions.

Fish brain lady. .

You are right... very few exceptions. She should have said 99.9% of ladies has had one or two abortions instead of generalizing it. I apologize on her behalf.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NOwazobia: 1:22pm On Oct 28, 2023
highness25:
Although not all, but every other girl I've dated have confirmed this to me. I do ask them, one told me she's done 5 and even mentioned the names of the guys she did it for. I don't understand these girls self, imagine telling a guy this type of thing and be expecting the guy to still continue with the relationship.
Which also tell your kind of person. undecided
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NOwazobia: 1:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
jayAjoku:
Let me translate for the idiots that willingly misinterpret everything because they’re more emotional than Logical . She’s talking about a greater percentage of Sexually Active Women . And yes she’s not lying
The video clearly never said what you said.

Awon stanners undecided

... and where do you get your statistics from, if we should assume that she said what you just said?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by akpascomartino: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Phyna na STRIPPER nau before she went for BBNAIJA nau.
So what do expect from club olosho?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NOwazobia: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
Geovanni412:

She isn't lying....

Another truth we don't like to discuss is that every woman has been molested at least once or twice ..

If you talk with older females in your household, you'll discover that one or both of these issues are true

Abortion is not only when the baby is unwanted...there could be medical reasons necessitating an abortion such as ectopic pregnancy.

Links:
https://www.shape.com/health/sexual-health/medical-reasons-for-abortion
You guys want to sound intelligence but ended up sounding stupid.

How is your attached case related to what she said now?

Person talk one thing, but stanners will want to reconstruct it so that they can be able to defend it.

Na wa for ona ooooo
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NOwazobia: 1:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
tuzle:
u are the simp here. She said every woman which is a false generalization. Because people don't agree with her doesn't make them simps
You dignified the idiot by quoting him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

BBN- Alex Shows Off Her Family As They Enjoy Timeout At Cinemas / Jide Kosoko's Tribute To His Wife, Henrietta Kosoko / Kiss Daniel Set To Welcome Baby Boy, Oluwatobilola Junior

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.