Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,672 members, 7,823,898 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 05:43 PM

Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna (28649 Views)

Phyna: There's No Woman Who Hasn't Had an Abortion Once or Twice / Chat Between MC Lively And His 21-year-old Girlfriend Who Had Abortion For Him / Lanre Gentry Throws Shade At Mercy Aigbe: "When A Woman Has Sex With Many Men" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Unuamume(m): 1:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
Every mad person always think the same way.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by PHIPEX(m): 1:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Chetas81:
what is percentage of virgin in Nigeria of today
If you change your circle of friends you would know
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Chetas81(m): 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
PHIPEX:
If you change your circle of friends you would know
forget about this
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Kwinesther: 2:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
So the virgins too have done abortion before? Mumu woman...
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by seunayantokun(m): 2:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Because you do it, so others are also in it. Limited thought of a crooked heart.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Kachidubem: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Una suppose give bryan or adekunle that winning...

See the public toilet our Nigeria youths AKA genZ go vote for ... una nor dey hear word...smh

Na mostly nonsense people Nigerians too dey vote to win for BBN
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by highness25(m): 2:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
NOwazobia:
Which also tell your kind of person. undecided
How?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by sharpwriter(m): 2:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
pocohantas:

Naso!!
Lol... How have you been?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Emdebby2: 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Phyna or Phyno or whatever you call yourself. Just say you and your friends. Don't generalise. I'm not your fan either.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Versal: 2:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Sin your sin and go to hell alone.
Nobody is going with you.
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by NovusHomo(m): 3:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
[quote author=EBMedia post=126657607]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ukN3L5p9KGo

https://w

Including your mother, abi?
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Lutinainspires: 3:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Such foolish talk is only meant to program the mind of ladies to accept abortion as a normal thing to indulge in.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by godofuck231: 3:18pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ashawoe story again , not all women are dogs , go front with your whoe stories madam
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by hansomb: 3:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
What an id*ot with fish brain. Because her and her mama don commit like 5 abortion no mean say every woman does that.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by HRMK: 3:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
TRASH!THERE ARE TENS OF THOUSANDS THAT HAVE NEVER EXPERIENCED IT!WHY NOT SPEAK FOR YOURSELF?HOW MANY TIMES HAVE YOU HAD IT?WERE THEY FORCED OR WHAT?TELL US!
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Quebec91(m): 3:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
wink
LeoDeKing:
Very bloody prostitute.

The public toilet thinks every woman lives her kind of life.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by smasher1(m): 3:31pm On Oct 28, 2023
Farid24224:

Guy leave this your mindset...There are girls out there that are not harlots... Not much, but there are!

Especially those in the North here

Not only in the North, every where. I married first as a man at 27 years as a virgin. If a man can marry as a virgin, few women can. And women from all races and tribes.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Farfalla(f): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
BafanaBafana:
This is something I knew since I was in my early 20s na. Every sexually active fertile woman, who has been nacking for some time before marriage must have terminated several pregnancies.

You must be living in a brothel to arrive at this conclusion.

1 Like

Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Tywo2018: 4:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
Abeg u get the list I want to checksomething undecided
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Caris77: 4:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
Such a foolish statement!!!!
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by saphiere(f): 4:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
AdamuKD:
cry
Jesus Christ of Nazareth !!!

You mean Asabe and Laraba for our choir wey dey form holy holy for church don do abortion several times? Chai !!!

I just pity our men these days especially those senseless simps that kneels down to propose to those holoshos wey there womb don scatter finish chai

No woman is innocent no matter how innocent she looks. Inshot the more innocent she looks, the more dangerous she is inside.

If you no fear women , na Oyo be your name.
I disagree with her
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Farid24224(m): 4:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
smasher1:

Not only in the North, every where. I married first as a man at 27 years as a virgin. If a man can marry as a virgin, a few women can. And women from all races and tribes.

Yeah true!!!
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Jflex07(m): 4:59pm On Oct 28, 2023
She's an idiot for making such trashy statement. The idiot was only trying to justify her oloshoism lifestyle.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Sonnetoshodi(m): 5:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
lovefayfay
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Flows001(m): 5:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
The idiot thinks all ladies are like her.

My babe is 22 and still a virgin, and I also have a very close female friend that is also a virgin.

There are also many non-virgins that have never gotten pregnant before, not to talk of committing abortion.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Alwaysachick: 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Adekunle should have won instead of this girl. Shez too razz abeg. The ppl that voted her are Nigerian's problem.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by ericmor: 6:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
crossfm:
Hehehe.

Just look at what is coming out from another woman.

Because you are wayword,you assume everyone is the same.

The one some people wasted weeks to watch and supported on reality tv show. Una see y people do say BBN na olosho and immorality show. Imagine what this one is saying. SMH
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by saasala(m): 6:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
BadMaster:

Men, I present to you, the simps in our mist. These are the reason why we will always have stupid men amongst us. I am very sure if I ask you guys now, you would probably tell me your girlfriends or wives are loyal to you, not knowing that they are being banged behind your back.

A woman is trying to tell you that most, if not all, women that have achieved a certain age and unmarried, have committed abortion at least once. Mind you, she's not referring to women of all ages, you should know this already, as it's common sense.

You are 100% a mad man. This isn't about being a SIMP, its about being realistic.

I can see that your mother, your sisters and nieces are all ashawo and they jump from one prik to the other. Your mum, sisters, aunties and every woman in your family have committed abortions more than 15 times each, and this is why it is so easy for you to agree with that nonsense. Not every woman is like your ashawo mother, sisters, aunties and nieces.

Y're yabbing nonsense.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by kelvindj98: 6:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
BadMaster:

Men, I present to you, the simps in our mist. These are the reason why we will always have stupid men amongst us. I am very sure if I ask you guys now, you would probably tell me your girlfriends or wives are loyal to you, not knowing that they are being banged behind your back.

A woman is trying to tell you that most, if not all, women that have achieved a certain age and unmarried, have committed abortion at least once. Mind you, she's not referring to women of all ages, you should know this already, as it's common sense.
Dont mind those stupid simps. That was how I made your mother abort your propective sibling too. My brother, all women are useless o.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by riczy(m): 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
She may seem to have committed falacy of hasty generalization, the statement should have been: every lady/woman dt isnt a Virgo. If u like doubt me, na u sabi.
Re: Every Woman Has Had Abortion Once Or Twice - Phyna by Coolgent(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
This stupid whoore should stop generalization

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Begged Her For Money / Prince Odi Okojie Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photos / The Final Comparison of Beyonce! Now let's try it with J.LO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.