Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? (78159 Views)

Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Gets New Wife - Massive Chicken With Human Head / Bodybuilder Who Married Sex Doll Tragically Broke Her Days Before Xmas (Photos) / Kazakhstan Bodybuilder Weds His Sex Doll In Groundbreaking Ceremony (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by emmyN(m): 12:53am On Oct 29, 2023
Are you normal? angry
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Wotowotoman1: 1:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Infolenka:
Her name is Vladislava Galagan. She is a 26 year old Russian bodybuilder

I actually think if she didn't go into body building she would be one of the most beautiful women in the world. But even with a masculine body she is still sexier than many women I know.

You are a Gaylord. That’s a man. Yamayama fall on that your fat bald head there angry
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by udede(m): 3:12am On Oct 29, 2023
No boobs and even the nyash go strong pass olumo rock. Mba oooo. Tĥe joy of having a woman is in her soft body biko.
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Dshocker(m): 4:16am On Oct 29, 2023
I would love to date her...

Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Juju70(m): 5:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Disgusting
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by icon91(m): 5:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Why?😥
Why?😥😥
Why?😥😥😥
Why?😥😥😥😥
Why?😥😥😥😥😥
Why?😥😥😥😥😥😥
Why though?
Why waste beauty
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by stanliwise(m): 5:34am On Oct 29, 2023
Dexy4yah:
There is nothing like the most beautiful in the world.... nomatter how you fine reach...u go see person wey fine pass u 100 times
And the one wey come fine pass na the most beautiful

1 Like

Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by DJInfluence: 5:46am On Oct 29, 2023
If this is your definition of beauty then good for you.

This chic fit use those thighs break man tingaligali so seek pleasure at your own risk.
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by equity1(m): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Infolenka:

Nothing attractive about her?

Abeg post your girlfriend's picture. I wan check something.
What exactly is attractive about her?
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by TheKingsmann(m): 6:39am On Oct 29, 2023
Infolenka:

Nothing attractive about her?

Abeg post your girlfriend's picture. I wan check something.
Omo you be mumu oh, what's attractive about her? nonsense
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by pretydiva(f): 7:12am On Oct 29, 2023
She’s beautiful facially. But her body cry
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:36am On Oct 29, 2023
Smitaro100:

So are you patriarchal also?🙄
I'm part of the system,men created the world to benefit them but in today's climate,we are finding out that the patriachy also hurts us too

1 Like

Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:37am On Oct 29, 2023
IamPlato:
oga she has a beautiful face... I don't like the excess muscles, but her face is beautiful
You can say that but she's still a masculine woman
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Ubanz: 7:37am On Oct 29, 2023
Hmmmmmm.
Transgendered man
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Flamemignon1(m): 7:42am On Oct 29, 2023
FoolishBoy419:

I am only stating my preference on a public forum. Relax.

That said, there's a difference between being masculine and what this woman has done to herself. A woman cant possibly look that way without juicing her body with hormones and once that happens, you are no longer completelu female. Many female bodybuilders end up developing deep voices, shrunk breasts, and an Addam's apple. You cant be like that and call yourself a woman
I don't think it's right for us to police gender and relate it based on their parts because it's kinda like you are reducing what being a man or a woman to a mere body part when men and women are much more than their body parts, although I do understand where you are coming from, it's somewhat ok to gatekeep because there are some people who are trying to change what a man or woman is so yes she may be taking hormones but she's still a woman and moreover there are men and women born without genitals (agenesis and aphalia),so what will you call them then? Will you say they are not men and women
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by MrDoGood(m): 7:47am On Oct 29, 2023
Menstrual cramps will still humble her cool
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by BreakingNews21: 8:12am On Oct 29, 2023
Very Nice Face but her body is too big and bulky? shocked
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by marsup: 8:23am On Oct 29, 2023
The face and the body are a mismatch.
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by TheAlchemist: 8:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Learning to do everything in moderation.... A Venus William's body is what moderation should be all about. This lady might be emotionally unstable.
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by lakezycarter: 9:02am On Oct 29, 2023
Beautiful till she turns to killer Sally

1 Like

Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Franky9584(m): 9:10am On Oct 29, 2023
I hate what I don't like...what is so attractive in her
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Oct 29, 2023
Her meat no go sweet again, it will be too stiff for prick
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Smitaro100(m): 1:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Flamemignon1:

I'm part of the system,men created the world to benefit them but in today's climate,we are finding out that the patriachy also hurts us too

So are you insinuating there's no God since you believe the world was created by man?
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Olaitanjeph(m): 1:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nah! Go search for @Mercyarias on YouTube, you might have a second thought
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Afolue(m): 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Being a female body builder is never a cute thing to imagine
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
THIS RUBBISH CAN ONLY EMENATE FROM AMERICA angry
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by PDPGuy: 3:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:
I hope this is not AI generated or enhanced.
It’s all real
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by PDPGuy: 4:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
MrDoGood:
Menstrual cramps will still humble her cool
She likely takes estrogen-blockers to prevent even having periods…
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by PDPGuy: 4:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
todugo:

Na transgender people na. You never hear of trans-men competing in female sports?😂

It's common now in U.S.
Lol. She’s not transgender oh

BTW, it may look like she has a “John Thomas” down there because she has likely been ingesting steroids
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by todugo(m): 7:45pm On Oct 29, 2023
PDPGuy:

Lol. She’s not transgender oh

BTW, it may look like she has a “John Thomas” down there because she has likely been ingesting steroids
Once a female start taking testosterone therapy injections and manifesting dominant masculinity. That person is a trans.
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by achimendy(m): 8:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Infolenka:
Her name is Vladislava Galagan. She is a 26 year old Russian bodybuilder

I actually think if she didn't go into body building she would be one of the most beautiful women in the world. But even with a masculine body she is still sexier than many women I know.

Una sure say this one no be transgender so?

She's beautiful but has thick arm, shoulders and chest like that of a man.
Re: Vladislava Galagan: Is She The Most Beautiful Bodybuilder In The World? by Juniorangel(m): 9:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
That nyash go fit break coconut🥥 ooo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Has Been Your Most Embarrassing Moment This Year? / Couple’s Wedding Set Tongues Wagging Over Age Difference (video) / N500k Each For Girls At Senators Party: How I Was Charmed, Used Many Times- Lady

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.