Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,223 members, 7,818,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 AM

I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos (1463 Views)

SE Gains More From Lagos Market Closures (pictures) / Justice Mary Odili In Supreme Court Panel Reviewing Bayelsa Election Judgement / Zamfara: APC And PDP Youths Fight In Supreme Court Premises (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by Majesty7: 3:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
SoNature:

Many of you are mentally sick but don't even know that. You see everything from tribal perspective. You need help.

It is beyond help. Leave them to perish with their thoughts. Let them keep ranting till death
Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by raskymonojendor: 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
XerXers:
Those who have been following events know this. The yoruba elites have now have their way, they have let Igbo traders have their way too. In the end, the poor Yoruba masses suffer most. Yet, they are the ones making noise. These traders will recoup their loss at the expense of struggling yoruba salary earners.
Irresponsible talk. Victim mentality as usual. It's not your fault Sha.
Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 4:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Stale
StreetFight:

You will cry for long

1 Like

Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by DMerciful(m): 4:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
You just dropped deep wisdom. They know it but won't accept it because it'd make nonsense of their tribal support for their oppressors.

They're exhibiting Stockholm syndrome but unware of it. The beneficiaries of this bargaining dances are the Lagos govt and Igbo traders because whatever loses incured by the traders are passed to the masses
XerXers:

ABI na you de see things from tribal perspective

2 Likes

Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by XerXers: 5:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
Majesty7:

It is beyond help. Leave them to perish with their thoughts. Let them keep ranting till death
Your governor is not interested in your hatred for Igbos and your wish to collapse their business. He is only interested in winning elections by manipulating you. Now they have won at the supreme Court, market opens, Igbos making money while you are hungry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by XerXers: 6:01pm On Oct 28, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Irresponsible talk. Victim mentality as usual. It's not your fault Sha.
You have not been following the trends, I said it when they closed the market. A day after supreme Court it was reopened as I predicted. Where are those of you poor miscreants jubilating that you now have power to destroy igbo business? Do you think the governor care about your envy? They are all strategizing for selfish political survival

3 Likes

Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by Misterone: 6:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Only a madman can conjure this rubbish! Pray tell! How does an infinitesimal market in one obscure area in Lagos relate to happenings at the supreme court in Abuja! Ah! This is really madness o!
Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by XerXers: 6:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Misterone:
Only a madman can conjure this rubbish! Pray tell! How does an infinitesimal market in one obscure area in Lagos relate to happenings at the supreme court in Abuja! Ah! This is really madness o!
That is because your leaders know how infinitesimal your brain is. Whenever they in political tight corner they try to boost morale by creating an atmosphere of "we must defend yorubaland" meanwhile they are only defending selfish political interest

3 Likes

Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by PigKILLERpromax: 6:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
The slogans they use...when Fighting political enemies, in the SW Region..

This 'Politician' is an IGBO candidate
This 'politician' is an IGBO man
This 'Politician'' is against Yoruba land
We must defend our heritage
Yoruba Lagba
RONU

..they use so many 'rants' and they are all based on their self preservation in a country they claim to love. After all these Bullshyt, they abuse and claim that IGBOs are intolerant and all manner of Nonsense and unfounded allegations.

The trader in Alaba and other markets is still basically richer than them. That is the irony.

Even after Tinubu winning at the COURTs, let MC Oluomo go to the market with his Thugs to cause problem. I wan check something cool

XerXers:

That is because your leaders know how infinitesimal your brain is. Whenever they in political tight corner they try to boost morale by creating an atmosphere "we must defend yorubaland" meanwhile they are only defending selfish political interest
Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by LegendHero(m): 6:34pm On Oct 28, 2023
On colos thread.
Re: I Said It, Tension In Supreme Court Led To Market Closures In Lagos by Omoawoke2(m): 10:26am On Oct 29, 2023
XerXers:
Those who have been following events know this. The yoruba elites have now have their way, they have let Igbo traders have their way too. In the end, the poor Yoruba masses suffer most. Yet, they are the ones making noise. These traders will recoup their loss at the expense of struggling yoruba salary earners.

You are wasting your talent

Visit here

https://www.nairaland.com/7891613/50-obidients-urgently-needed

Don’t say I didn’t do anything for you

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tinubu And Others Blasted By Young Student During Debate (video) / Biafra War Was 3 Years Boko Haram 17 Years & Counting??? / Two Young Nigerian Sisters Drinking Garri After Welcoming Their Babies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.