Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,306 members, 7,819,037 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead (29328 Views)

Alaba Lawson Was Respresentation Of Grace And Strenght - Bukola Olopade / #LekkiShooting: Our Hospital Was Overwhelmed On First Night – Babajide Lawson / Fix Nigeria’s Porous Border - Alaba Lawson Tells FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by adesegun121(m): 2:07pm On Oct 28, 2023
Ok
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by illicit(m): 2:09pm On Oct 28, 2023
Iyalode Of Egbaland

Not Yorubaland

🥴
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Akinzo2121(m): 2:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
The founder of the primary school I attended.....Alaba Lawson primary school Kuto, Abeokuta Ogun state,RIP ma

2 Likes

Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Blaze14k: 2:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Pigs will still have something to say...
RIP iyalode

Is there something genuinely wrong with you. You had to bring in hate on a page of a deceased?
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 2:21pm On Oct 28, 2023
Tinubu will now instal that his useless daughter
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Enemyofpeace: 2:23pm On Oct 28, 2023
Akinzo2121:
The founder of the primary school I attended.....Alaba Lawson primary school Kuto, Abeokuta Ogun state,RIP ma
the primary school you spent 8 years instead of six
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Choicepropatis: 2:28pm On Oct 28, 2023
May her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by NOwazobia: 2:29pm On Oct 28, 2023
Such is life
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by FireUpNow(m): 2:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
She has answered death call. My sincere condolences to her family
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Smitaro100(m): 2:33pm On Oct 28, 2023
BoboNogoDie:
Pigs will still have something to say...
RIP iyalode

How come you said "pigs" and some pple start quoting you rudely, it's funny, weird and strange. grin

1 Like

Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Lifestone(m): 2:36pm On Oct 28, 2023
ednut1:
Egbaland or yorubaland There was never on yoruba land. We have empires and kingdoms. There is no such thing as iyalode of yorubaland.
God bless you. Just what was on my mind Bro
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Lifestone(m): 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2023
Chetas81:
TITLES IS ANOTHER ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, OYINBO JUST LEAVE US BEHIND JUST BECAUSE OF OUR MENTALITY
Haaa, but Oyinbo has more title than us.
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by 77up(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2023
eepeepook:
I wish him a speedy recovery.
Really 🙄

1 Like

Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by essentialone(m): 2:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
I wish him to get well soon.
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by juman(m): 2:48pm On Oct 28, 2023
Condolence to the family and the yoruba peoples.

1 Like

Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Omoawoke2(m): 2:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
Smitaro100:

How come you said "pigs" and some pple start quoting you rudely, it's funny, weird and strange. grin

They have finally accepted the title. grin

We know them, na dem dem

1 Like

Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Smitaro100(m): 2:54pm On Oct 28, 2023
Omoawoke2:

They have finally accepted the title. grin

We know them, na dem dem

grin
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Chetas81(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lifestone:

Haaa, but Oyinbo has more title than us.
mentioned 5
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Chetas81(m): 3:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samunique:
You don dey complain again

Who swear for una nah, I no understand?

Must you complain and compare Oyinbo with us ?

They swear for unah ?

Why not type rip and move on
THERE MUST BE A REASON WHY TRUMP CALLED NIGERIA SHITHOLE
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Blaze14k: 3:06pm On Oct 28, 2023
Smitaro100:

The guy don receive ban asap. There are certain things you don't say on a page like this. Honestly I thought this was about election but it's more than that.
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by fregeneh(m): 3:13pm On Oct 28, 2023
eepeepook:
I wish him a (speedy recovery) .
YOU NEED IT MOST
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Smitaro100(m): 3:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

The guy don receive ban asap. There are certain things you don't say on a page like this. Honestly I thought this was about election but it's more than that.

Really..? shocked Tell me something I don't know, because d last time I checked, "pig" is a name of an animal, or is it an acronym to any group of people in Nigeria or africa?

I'm curious because I want to know y when d name is mentioned, some pple take it personal and get offended by it. 🤔 smiley
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by leanonme82: 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2023
Rest in peace Mama.
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Blaze14k: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Smitaro100:

Really..? shocked Tell me something I don't know, because d last time I checked, "pig" is a name of an animal, or is it an acronym to any group of people in Nigeria or africa?

I'm curious because I want to know y when d name is mentioned, some pple take it personal and get offended by it. 🤔 smiley

Nah bro am going that memory lane with you. Whatever it means to you its non of my business. Adiós!
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Smitaro100(m): 3:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Nah bro am going that memory lane with you. Whatever it means to you its non of my business. Adiós!

Still couldn't explain why d name "pig" is offensive to you tho..🙄

Shalom.
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Menclothing: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Life well spent
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Blaze14k: 3:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Smitaro100:

Still couldn't explain why d name "pig" is offensive to you tho..🙄

Shalom.

Don't owe u any explanation bro
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Sleekfingers: 3:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
ednut1:
Egbaland or yorubaland There was never one yoruba land. We had empires and kingdoms. There is no such thing as iyalode of yorubaland.

You are right. But things has changed.

Now we have Are Kankanfo of Yorubaland .
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Smitaro100(m): 3:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Blaze14k:

Don't owe u any explanation bro

So y then did you quote me first bro?🙄
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Sleekfingers: 3:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Chetas81:
TITLES IS ANOTHER ENEMIES OF NIGERIA, OYINBO JUST LEAVE US BEHIND JUST BECAUSE OF OUR MENTALITY

Oyinbo self they collect titles.....
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by Blaze14k: 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
Smitaro100:

So y then did you quote me first bro?🙄

I dunno
Re: Iyalode Of Yorubaland Alaba Lawson Is Dead by ntyce(m): 3:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
ednut1:
Egbaland or yorubaland There was never one yoruba land. We had empires and kingdoms. There is no such thing as iyalode of yorubaland.

We have Aare Ona Kakanfo of Yorubaland, Maiyegun of Yoruba land etc...

She was bestowed Iyalode by late Alaafin.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MKO Abiola: Fayose Reacts, Suggests Best Honour For Late Politician / Femi Gbajabiamila Meets Chinese Ambassador Over Treatment Of Nigerians In China / Iskilu Wakili Invited Armed Kinsmen To Dominate Oyo Farms, Says Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.