Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,067 members, 7,814,680 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido (22891 Views)

Woman Slams Davido’s Chioma: ‘Stupid Girl Where Is Your Mum, Igbo Women & Money' / Speed Darlington Slams Davido For Always Riding On His Father's Name (Photo) / White Lady Slams Davido's #30BillionConcert For Trending On Twitter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Figger(m): 9:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
Make I go download that song "mo olowo noni" samclef ft. Wizkid and ice prince. Better jamz that year wey devido still dey kindergarten Lol 🤣
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by nedekid: 10:19pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who is this charlatan?
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by esegift93: 10:30pm On Oct 28, 2023
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by zedegit: 10:50pm On Oct 28, 2023
3ice9ce:

That's where your father met your Mom. Give the idle layabouts you call your brothers since your wretched family feeds from refuse bins.

Poo digger. Born in poo, grown in poo and obsessed with poo.

Poo poo man. grin
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by HopeNeverDies: 10:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
Miravik900:

That kind na scammer ooo bewise him don scam me before he create new accounts on nairaland everyday to post his ads

Lol bro... I been in the game for several years.

I intentionally made my thoughts public nah why I talk am laidat...

Thanks for the heads up bro...
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by manikspears: 11:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
press9jatv:
Omo samklef scatter the ground here no be small thing oooo

How? he is gradually becoming an old fool. Because the guy complained about his wife's picture that he posted he wants to pai himself. He should rest abeg.
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by 3ice9ce: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
zedegit:

Poo digger. Born in poo, grown in poo and obsessed with poo.
Poo poo man. grin

Your parents brought you up in poverty and you will die in poverty. Look at your life and see if it is not better that you were not born.

zedegit:
I was having... I contacted a dentist who checked it and said I needed to pay him #5000 to do a washing
I don't have that kind of money now
cry

zedegit:
It has not been easy for me financially during this period. I even had to barb on credit. I get angry and irritated.

zedegit:
I consulted a doctor... The drugs are estimated at #10 000 and since last night I couldn't sleep. I have been over thinking on how to raise #10 000 to start treatment. .

Ordinary 5k too save your life, you don't afford. Yet, you are running after women.
As wretched as your father was, you will be more wretched than your father.
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by PromiseJonah(m): 11:24pm On Oct 28, 2023
HopeNeverDies:

Lol bro... I for like buy the PayPal from u buh checking ur sig, ur using Yankee number..

Idk how u run ur deal, but I wouldn't like to be ripped... Use local number one can call Incase deal falls through 💔

Even with the local number u go complain tire ... Lots of rippers on NL
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by press9jatv: 11:25pm On Oct 28, 2023
manikspears:

How? he is gradually becoming an old fool. Because the guy complained about his wife's picture that he posted he wants to pai himself. He should rest abeg.
hmm 🤔

Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by CoronaVirusPro: 11:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Samklef don vex 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

See as dude whitewash David-Owe.
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Onyiiobi7735(m): 1:20am On Oct 29, 2023
grin grin This man is too childish and petty for my liking.It is really unfortunate that a fully grown man is behaving and talking like a child. So pathetic.
But wait,why wouldn't he compare himself to Davido?
Inferiority complex mixed with frustration coming from a man child.
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Streetmovement(m): 2:08am On Oct 29, 2023
Wotoporiously cool speaking

Omo see vawulence grin
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by hollywater: 3:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Samklef is an idiot. Why is he saying it now that he has problem with OBO? He could have said since
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Dshocker(m): 4:21am On Oct 29, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How this issue take concern samkleff? jealous boy

Because Davido attacked him few weeks ago...
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Skodiswayze(m): 4:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Samklef trying to resurrect a dead career and name, y’all in the US should check on him before he commits suiside’ o
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Melonsmasher: 5:02am On Oct 29, 2023
Davido owe even one US IndecentStar Darling Nicky that once accused him on twitter for not paying pay after services
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by zedegit: 5:43am On Oct 29, 2023
3ice9ce:

My parents brought me up in poverty and I will die in poverty. Look at my life and see if it is not better that I was not born.

Poo poo digger. Living in the past as he is meant to be instead of moving on. Of course you'll die in poo cos that's all you know in life.

Digging poo and eating poo cos that's what your parents taught you. Digging poo and scavenging that's your family business.

You're living true to your family name.You're Nairaland poo digger. Now everyone know you as a poo digger.

Low life poo digger. Tueh on you. The poo job is also available too. You'll be packing poo from soakaway.

You just proven yourself. You can resume on Monday.

This is my last reply to you
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by DJInfluence: 5:53am On Oct 29, 2023
fobiflex:
Wait I no understand, samlef nko, he no aspire to be bigger than both?
the thing tire me Oh. Imagine grown up man dey use another man success dey brag. Where him shame? He no get better yab for Davido? The matter go sweet even more if WizKid tweet "don't drag me" into this matter...
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Dennisochampa: 6:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Davido I know
Wizkid I know.
Abeg who be Sam klef
Abi he dey forbid to compare himself to Davido?
No be man e be abi e no get gbola?
Whatever he bought with his money, power, fame, popularity... E no concern anybody...
Go buy your own if u get the money.
No be everybody dey enjoy suffer...
Some use their money to get what they want.
So Sam klef abi Sam kong should go and sit down....
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:07am On Oct 29, 2023
He deserves whatever is coming to him, dude is dull
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Chummynoni(m): 7:24am On Oct 29, 2023
Allisgud:
But wait o,why davido go dey owe people money and still dey tell them they can't do anything,that's wickedness,but he will be dashing money for camera sake
watch SHE must be obeyed. You will understand better
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by UmarionDejmon: 7:54am On Oct 29, 2023
Burns Boy and Wizkid are far ahead of Davido. Musicwise too.
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by EmekaBlue(m): 7:54am On Oct 29, 2023
RonuThings:
😎

I prefer Davido to WizKid.

E get why 😏
Me too
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by Namigotalktru: 1:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
I don’t know what started this, but I can say from the death of his son, the real face of David has shown and it is ugly.

Aside the rumours surrounding the death of people that get close to him, to the multiple betrayals he did on his money hungry now wife. Not to speak of the downward spiral of whatever talent we thought we had.

His time has passed, he should go join his family in politics
Re: Wizkid Is Better Than You - Samklef Slams Davido by BALLOSKI: 4:32am On Oct 30, 2023
Ikaeniyan0:
How this issue take concern samkleff? jealous boy
He should have kept shut!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Davido To Throw His Daughter, Imade, "The Best 2nd Birthday Party Ever" / Oba Erediawa Of Benin Kingdom 90th Birthday Celebration (Pictures) / DJ Paky: "AY Refused To Pay Me After AY Live Owerri Show"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.