Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,823 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) (38248 Views)

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by ShangTsung000: 7:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bleep go loud
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by LandMann: 7:42pm On Oct 28, 2023
Cold and loneliness be don almost kill the one wey dey UK cheesy grin grin

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Alphiegabe: 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
Correct japa sweet

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by israelmao(m): 7:43pm On Oct 28, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Divorce loading ... Heart attack...

Why are you this bitter about a happy family reunion?

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by flokii: 7:44pm On Oct 28, 2023
Eyah.. such a lovely family.

I hope the lady won't go astray like Nigerian ladies do in the UK.. no go call UK police on your husband or try to form boss over him, for the sake of your lovely kids.

5 Likes

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by israelmao(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
TANID:
cool the Next Thing Na ta ta ta ta ta ta ta cheesy
Repent before it is too late for you.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Starships4u(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
TANID:

Better one oh....
After a nice coffee date.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Karleb(m): 7:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
I don't know why but in Nigeria parents don't kneel down to hug their little kids like she just did.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by hkidola00(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
first thing dat came to my mind
PortHarcourtcit:

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by starpower(m): 7:46pm On Oct 28, 2023
Allisgud:
Next thing now,the woman go dey form UK law and the man will regret he brought her
the husband and kids are the one coming to UK.

7 Likes

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Ayoola171(m): 7:47pm On Oct 28, 2023
Lovely
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by letitrainnow(m): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
Amazing
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by richeeyo(m): 7:51pm On Oct 28, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
When dem know the system finish, they become something else

2 Likes

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 7:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
obembet:
What matter is trust. Unlike some mumu Nairalander guys who can never allow Thier woman to stay far from them for just 1yr

You are right. My wife just relocated to UK for a job she got. I will join her soon next year April.

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by lavylilly: 7:53pm On Oct 28, 2023
youngreezy:
see her joy!!you could tell she's been lonely all these while and Uk no be like Nigeria where attention is cheap,for there nobody send your papa oooo,niaja women wey dey there dey cry everyday na, their kpekus dey dry and wrinkle because of lack of servicing..... that woman go fvck that man to stupor
undecided What happened to intimacy gadget oponu
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by lavylilly: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
obembet:
What matter is trust. Unlike some mumu Nairalander guys who can never allow Thier woman to stay far from them for just 1yr
Would you let your man stay away from you for 6 months?

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Nobody: 7:55pm On Oct 28, 2023
Nigeria. The only country on earth where the citizens are so excited to leave and get out.

Just like an open prison!
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Miracle2020: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
I wish i
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by TruthsFM: 7:56pm On Oct 28, 2023
Wow thatโ€™s great
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by MeaslesMumpsRub: 7:58pm On Oct 28, 2023
TANID:

Before nko
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by PortHarcourtcit(m): 8:02pm On Oct 28, 2023
israelmao:

don't be a simp...
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by OtuologyProf(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
youngreezy:
see her joy!!you could tell she's been lonely all these while and Uk no be like Nigeria where attention is cheap,for there nobody send your papa oooo,niaja women wey dey there dey cry everyday na, their kpekus dey dry and wrinkle because of lack of servicing..... that woman go fvck that man to stupor

I dey laugh you. Life isn't always the way you assume. As a professor of otuology and an authority in "ikpuno-psychology", she could be hugging him so passionately to fight off a habit of sexual activities with other guys, relatives or husband's kinsmen in the uk

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
abobote:
The man should watch his back from this moment on.
The biggest mistake any African man can do, is taking his wife abroad, where the law favours women.

So, it is preferable for the law to be against them?!!
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by livenija: 8:04pm On Oct 28, 2023
Who else is feeling sorry for the man right now
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by livenija: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
israelmao:

isn't that wat most Nigerian women are all about these days?
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by doneback04: 8:05pm On Oct 28, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Amazing moment Nigerian lady is reunited with her kids & hubby in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZTUHX3qDg

This night no go easy for bleeping cheesy

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by obembet(f): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
lavylilly:
Would you let your man stay away from you for 6 months?

Yes now, I can hold myself
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by erico2k2(m): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2023
youngreezy:
So nah the only positive U get be dis
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by finallybusy: 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
Life for UK hard, o. Make the guy prepare himself. He go turn jackey soon.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by rapcy(m): 8:11pm On Oct 28, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Nice. Many people here are envying her. That's understandable.

Pls, if you are in Nigeria now, learn to calm your frayed nerves. Yes, the country is getting harder. But the only way to better things is to get creative. And, the only way to get creative is to be composed. And, the only way to be composed is to be inwardly calm.

I acknowledge that this is far from being an easy task to pull off. But, it is possible, very possible. Hard times bring out the best in you the way fire brings out the best in gold ore and pressure brings out the juice from fruits. So, hard times have their good sides too.

Again I say...take advantage of the good sides of these hard times and you'd have beautiful stories of your own to tell.

Above all, get closer to the Supernatural You. The fact that so many Nigerians abuse religion shouldn't make you look down on the Supernatural. God is real. Thanks.

This is lovely

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Offpoint1: 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
Banging that night go loud ๐Ÿ”Š on 50k decibels ๐Ÿ˜‚
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by israelmao(m): 8:12pm On Oct 28, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
don't be a simp...

So those who maintain happy home may be regarded as simp by those who can't or not ready for such.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / My Wife Fought My Mum / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.