Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,595 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:43 PM

Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) (38250 Views)

Female Nairalander Hanging Out With Her Kids. / Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Sperm Donor. See Qualifications / Zimbabwean Woman Busts Hubby In Secret Wedding (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by YUSTECH3(m): 9:35pm On Oct 28, 2023
No be everything be tatata....
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by loswhite(m): 9:37pm On Oct 28, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

You are right. My wife just relocated to UK for a job she got. I will join her soon next year April.
with f for your profile...kolo
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by vikstandon(m): 9:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Divorce loading ... Heart attack...

Not everyone is like your Parents!

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Fearyourcreator: 9:40pm On Oct 28, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Nice. Many people here are envying her. That's understandable.

Pls, if you are in Nigeria now, learn to calm your frayed nerves. Yes, the country is getting harder. But the only way to better things is to get creative. And, the only way to get creative is to be composed. And, the only way to be composed is to be inwardly calm.

I acknowledge that this is far from being an easy task to pull off. But, it is possible, very possible. Hard times bring out the best in you the way fire brings out the best in gold ore and pressure brings out the juice from fruits. So, hard times have their good sides too.

Again I say...take advantage of the good sides of these hard times and you'd have beautiful stories of your own to tell.

Above all, get closer to the Supernatural You. The fact that so many Nigerians abuse religion shouldn't make you look down on the Supernatural. God is real. Thanks.
God bless you

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Angelfrost(m): 9:45pm On Oct 28, 2023
abobote:

Equality

Isn't that what they already practice over there?! tongue
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by realoscar84(m): 10:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Till day break, no slowing down cuz it's been a while grin.

TANID:
cool the Next Thing Na ta ta ta ta ta ta ta cheesy
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by deavicky(m): 10:15pm On Oct 28, 2023
youngreezy:
see her joy!!you could tell she's been lonely all these while and Uk no be like Nigeria where attention is cheap,for there nobody send your papa oooo,niaja women wey dey there dey cry everyday na, their kpekus dey dry and wrinkle because of lack of servicing..... that woman go fvck that man to stupor
the moment u go near them billing don start.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by DavidEsq(m): 10:20pm On Oct 28, 2023
youngreezy:
see her joy!!you could tell she's been lonely all these while and Uk no be like Nigeria where attention is cheap,for there nobody send your papa oooo,niaja women wey dey there dey cry everyday na, their kpekus dey dry and wrinkle because of lack of servicing..... that woman go fvck that man to stupor
😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by amorprincesa: 10:52pm On Oct 28, 2023
She's the one that brought them over.
Which one is the man should watch his back?
abobote:
The man should watch his back from this moment on.
The biggest mistake any African man can do, is taking his wife abroad, where the law favours women.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Sillymoderators: 11:03pm On Oct 28, 2023
Badb0y4lyf:
Another family escape Ebola fraud
Na on top of this you still dey...you have four more years or eight! I pity you!
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by GoodRocks: 11:32pm On Oct 28, 2023
Bar1941:
So what is special about the reunion that took the story to Frontpage? This Nland self!

That's to show you how useless NL has become

1 Like

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by youngreezy(m): 12:27am On Oct 29, 2023
lavylilly:
undecided What happened to intimacy gadget oponu
ya mama toto
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by youngreezy(m): 12:28am On Oct 29, 2023
erico2k2:

So nah the only positive U get be dis
I don talk my own,you no go fit beat me...
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by scally11: 12:50am On Oct 29, 2023
finallybusy:
Life for UK hard, o. Make the guy prepare himself. He go turn jackey soon.

In other words, my money making machine Don come make he con dey pick shift and overtime. One lady said she can wait make husband come uk con dey work so she can pay school fees.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by godwon01(m): 1:46am On Oct 29, 2023
That night is going to be terrible. I can not imagine what will be going on in their mind. A friend of mine told me years ago when his wife arrived in the UK , he told her to go and freshen up and the lady told her that she want him to feel the Nigeria taste after two years they stayed apart. He has no choice than to do it like that. You can imagined how the pussy will be after two years .
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by godwon01(m): 1:55am On Oct 29, 2023
Allisgud:
Next thing now,the woman go dey form UK law and the man will regret he brought her
I think it was the lady that invited him into the UK as accompany spouse.Not all of them are not reliable. A lot of them are behaving nicely now.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by SaLongs1(m): 2:24am On Oct 29, 2023
SharingIsLife:
Nice. Many people here are envying her. That's understandable.

Pls, if you are in Nigeria now, learn to calm your frayed nerves. Yes, the country is getting harder. But the only way to better things is to get creative. And, the only way to get creative is to be composed. And, the only way to be composed is to be inwardly calm.

I acknowledge that this is far from being an easy task to pull off. But, it is possible, very possible. Hard times bring out the best in you the way fire brings out the best in gold ore and pressure brings out the juice from fruits. So, hard times have their good sides too.

Again I say...take advantage of the good sides of these hard times and you'd have beautiful stories of your own to tell.

Above all, get closer to the Supernatural You. The fact that so many Nigerians abuse religion shouldn't make you look down on the Supernatural. God is real. Thanks.
Superstition has finished the black race, which is why we are being left behind by all the other races.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by SPAMBOX7: 3:27am On Oct 29, 2023
TANID:
Normal na cheesy
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by haywhy80: 3:44am On Oct 29, 2023
lavylilly:
undecided What happened to intimacy gadget oponu

Oponu bawo? Pls take it easy, this world is not hard.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by FireUpNow(m): 3:53am On Oct 29, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
Divorce loading ... Heart attack...
Guy divorce is not any heart attack ooo. Na freedom though the woman and kids suffer more especially the kids.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by 7arrows: 3:57am On Oct 29, 2023
officialwdhtv:
Amazing moment Nigerian lady is reunited with her kids & hubby in UK

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fTZTUHX3qDg

Hope u don't start showing him u.k women attitude.
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by blackboy(m): 5:32am On Oct 29, 2023
I know married guy in UK who deychasewoman up and down. But he stilldey process make his family come.

Those saying babes no get lovers in UK are jokers. Don't generalize.

Don't be deceived
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by erico2k2(m): 5:55am On Oct 29, 2023
youngreezy:
I don talk my own,you no go fit beat me...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by SharingIsLife(m): 7:01am On Oct 29, 2023
SaLongs1:
Superstition has finished the black race, which is why we are being left behind by all the other races.
You who are not superstitious, what difference have you made as a part of the black race? So, superstition is all you see in all I typed up there? Many of you only sound woke but you're empty. No wonder the ancient writer said that "the fool says in his heart that there's no God".
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Zyrac: 7:07am On Oct 29, 2023
obembet:
What matter is trust. Unlike some mumu Nairalander guys who can never allow Thier woman to stay far from them for just 1yr
the men on Nairaland are nothing short of lowlifes
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Allisgud: 7:32am On Oct 29, 2023
fxexperts:

Some of una for this Nairaland too mumu. For your info she was the one who brought her husband and kids to the UK. Ode
mumu that is even the worst,that man will not be able to express her self as a Nigerian husband
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Sablues(m): 8:27am On Oct 29, 2023
[sub][/sub][img][/img][size=8pt][/size] angry shocked cool tongue embarassed undecided cry[color=#770077][/color]

Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Tonididdyx: 8:30am On Oct 29, 2023
TANID:

Why you dey shy dey tok am na.... grin
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Lungdick: 8:48am On Oct 29, 2023
ChEkWaSIyKe:

You are right. My wife just relocated to UK for a job she got. I will join her soon next year April.

bro, you be lesbian??

why is your moniker claiming female??
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by TANID(m): 9:01am On Oct 29, 2023
Tonididdyx:

Why you dey shy dey tok am na.... grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Willie2015: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2023
TANID:
Bad boyz
Re: Amazing Moment Nigerian Lady Is Reunited With Her Kids & Hubby In UK (pics/vid) by Enemyofpeace: 9:23am On Oct 29, 2023
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Wife Fought My Mum / I Told My Hubby To Stop Using My Money.am I Wrong? / Why Do Many Married Men Cheat On Their Wives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.