Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,652 members, 7,816,677 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job (1054 Views)

I Love Remote Jobs/works But I Am Not Seeing Any / Is This Pure Act Of Slavery Or Real Job Vacancy? (Picture) / Is This Real??? Job Invite Without Prior Application (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by TimiRume(f): 7:49pm On Oct 28, 2023
I'm not crazy. Are there still real jobs out here

Checking every moment and not seeing anything can be a bit discouraging. Maybe I should just quit searching here, idunno

I'm actually in need of a remote job since ages. Data entry, Customer service personnel, virtual assistant. I'm ready to put in the whole commitment and hard work needed.

Since early this year I've been on this and still yet to land at something substantial. I'm tired of all the redirected links I've followed from here, joined millions of groups and chatted some guys who said they had jobs but turned out to be smoke. Sigh

The Lord is my strength. And the strength of every other person in my shoes. I'd advise everyone to draw closer to God this period cos trust me you can't handle what is coming alone. We all need that divine comfort and faith to not faint in this period.

I need all the waiting powers and patience right now. Sigh

I can't wait to testify with y'all.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by iwriteall: 7:57pm On Oct 28, 2023
TimiRume:
I'm not crazy. Are there still real jobs out here

Checking every moment and not seeing anything can be a bit discouraging. Maybe I should just quit searching here, idunno

I'm actually in need of a remote job since ages. Data entry, Customer service personnel, virtual assistant. I'm ready to put in the whole commitment and hard work needed.

Since early this year I've been on this and still yet to land at something substantial. I'm tired of all the redirected links I've followed from here, joined millions of groups and chatted some guys who said they had jobs but turned out to be smoke. Sigh

The Lord is my strength. And the strength of every other person in my shoes. I'd advise everyone to draw closer to God this period cos trust me you can't handle what is coming alone. We all need that divine comfort and faith to not faint in this period.

I need all the waiting powers and patience right now. Sigh

I can't wait to testify with y'all.

Which freelance platform are you in?.
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by TimiRume(f): 8:00pm On Oct 28, 2023
iwriteall:

Which freelance platform are you in?.
Upwork but no gigs here. I also don't want a writing job if I'm not getting on it right away.
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Caleb15(m): 9:08pm On Oct 28, 2023
Smoke screens just waste your transport and come back home, goodluck on your chance to a better life
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by TimiRume(f): 11:38pm On Oct 28, 2023
Caleb15:
Smoke screens just waste your transport and come back home, goodluck on your chance to a better life
yea, thank you
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Idonweak: 8:10am On Oct 29, 2023
One girl will reply you now. She will tell you she gas job and blah blah blah... all na wash

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Wujio: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Idonweak:
One girl will reply you now. She will tell you she gas job and blah blah blah... all na wash

Dont banter over everything
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Wujio: 8:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Caleb15:

Dont banter.over everything

I have atleast eight Nairalanders on employment and they earn between 40-120k.monthly

Stop speaking discouragement to people

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Caleb15(m): 8:33am On Oct 29, 2023
Wujio:

I have atleast eight Nairalanders on employment and they earn between 40-120k.monthly

Do you know what smoke screens are? Happy sunday to you
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by sammirano: 8:59am On Oct 29, 2023
Nigeria air force Recruitment is ongoing. Very real job in my opinion grin
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by yellowgarri2(m): 1:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wujio:

Please employ me
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by marksleek2584(m): 2:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wujio:

any space for a content writer?
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by TimiRume(f): 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wujio:

I've contacted you before and I didn't like how the conversation was going. Your rates are very low(I thought they were OK at first), you sent me a lot of files to read and get back in a short while. You are not responsive and don't sound genuine. Plus, I've read only negative reviews about you here(how you waste people's time and don't pay).

I thought you would prove them wrong and clear the air to make everyone you are dealing with comfortable but you left me with more doubts.

5 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Wujio: 6:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
TimiRume:
I've contacted you before and I didn't like how the conversation was going. Your rates are very low(I thought they were OK at first), you sent me a lot of files to read and get back in a short while. You are not responsive and don't sound genuine. Plus, I've read only negative reviews about you here(how you waste people's time and don't pay).

I thought you would prove them wrong and clear the air to make everyone you are dealing with comfortable but you left me with more doubts.

Lolz. Did insolicit for your services ? Who is lamenting. Me or you? Please believe your gossips,.not my problem
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by TimiRume(f): 6:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idonweak:
LOL It's well o
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by TimiRume(f): 6:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Wujio:

Lolz. Did insolicit for your services ? Who is lamenting. Me or you? Please believe your gossips,.not my problem
True you didn't solicit directly but you publicly announced yourself on another thread. And even dropped your contact in my mention

2 Likes

Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Wujio: 6:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
TimiRume:
True you didn't solicit directly but you publicly announced yourself on another thread. And even dropped your contact in my mention

Oga. Rest. I dont need your services. Neother have i solicited anyone on the forum in a long time. Enjoy your situation
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by NaijaphiliaBlog: 7:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by TimiRume(f): 12:03am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

Oga. Rest. I dont need your services. Neother have i solicited anyone on the forum in a long time. Enjoy your situation
Well, I'm glad I followed my instincts

1 Like

Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Wujio: 3:03am On Oct 30, 2023
TimiRume:
Well, I'm glad I followed my instincts

Your problem. Not mine
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:30am On Oct 30, 2023
Wujio:

what work do those nairlanders do and who are they?
Where do they work?
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by FriendsAndFans(m): 7:33am On Oct 30, 2023
TimiRume:

Haaa cheesy nairaland
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by Wujio: 8:21am On Oct 30, 2023
FriendsAndFans:
what work do those nairlanders do and who are they?
Where do they work?

We steal from your bank account undecided
Re: I'm Tired Of Coming To This Section And Not Seeing Any Real Job by FriendsAndFans(m): 9:15pm On Nov 01, 2023
Wujio:

We steal from your bank account undecided

Congratulations

(1) (Reply)

Any Information From Oceanic Bank / Where Can I Do My Industrial Attachement ? / Difficulty In Submitting My Cv To Uba Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.