Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:42 AM

Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict (9909 Views)

OIC Selects Nigeria As Special Delegate To Halt Gaza Conflict / Obiano’s Aide Calls For Truce In APGA Amidst Persistent Social Media War / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by gloryman91: 9:16am On Oct 29, 2023
Israel won't go unpunished with these war crime against humanity.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by falopey: 9:27am On Oct 29, 2023
Fuckyoumod:
Where was humanity when Hamas went into Israel and murdered babies, riddling the bodies of babies with bullets? Where was humanity when hamas murdered innocent civilians and women?

Where was UN? The Arab world funded Hamas with the aim of destroying Israel.

Iran is busy funding Hezbollah, where is the UN now? I hope when Israel starts pounding Hezbollah in Lebanon UN will not call for ceasefire?

Whatever the call is, ceasefire or humanitarian corridor etc. Israel will not stop it's assault on Gaza until Hamas is decimated.

You can take it to the bank. A resolution without the backing of America is null and void.

All the UN resolutions against Russia did not deter Russia from bombing children in Ukraine and heaven did not fall.

Israel will keep bombing Gaza and heaven will not fall.

For the guy that killed Jews and called his dad while doing it, I listen to his phone recording. It was played on a live radio show. The guy was so happy on phone that he killed Jews and his dad was so proud of him and responded Allahuakbar.

He said dad I have send pictures of dead Jews that I killed myself to your WhatsApp, open it. That was the boy’s phone call to his dad

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by falopey: 9:34am On Oct 29, 2023
gloryman91:

Punished by whom? Stop deceiving yourself. Who has punished America after America bombed Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq all together? Or Russia for bombing Ukraine? Nothing will happen to Israel. Life continues
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Myer(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

It's better I choose Israel for taming terrorists. Their killing of Jesus is a prophecy fulfilled. So Israel not being Christians means nothing. But for Hamas ramming and killing people having their annual celebration in mass, is Evil. Say it as it is

I'm not aligned with either of them.
I simply pray both sides come to see the light.
It's an eyesore to see what's happening to both sides.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by zinaunreal(m): 9:39am On Oct 29, 2023
sirblend:
No way

HAMAS started it by unproken killing over 1500 innocent Jews inside Israel.....

When I see human biengs like you, I know why this country is backward
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Akwamkpuruamu: 9:41am On Oct 29, 2023
Myer:

I'm not aligned with either of them.
I simply pray both sides come to see the light.
It's an eyesore to see what's happening to both sides.

I didn't see this neutrality from you, when Hamas attacked on Oct 7, killing multitudes of Israelis
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by seunayantokun(m): 9:50am On Oct 29, 2023
Instead of facing your fulani herdsmen terrorists, boko haram and Islamic State West Africa
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 29, 2023
The story of Hamas killing babies is false and
CNN has already retracted the story but the damage has already been done.
Fuckyoumod:
Where was humanity when Hamas went into Israel and murdered babies, riddling the bodies of babies with bullets? Where was humanity when hamas murdered innocent civilians and women?

Iran is busy funding Hezbollah, where is the UN now? I hope when Israel starts pounding Hezbollah in Lebanon UN will not call for ceasefire?

Whatever the call is, ceasefire or humanitarian corridor etc. Israel will not stop it's assault on Gaza until Hamas is decimated.

You can take it to the bank. A resolution without the backing of America is null and void.

All the UN resolutions against Russia did not deter Russia from bombing children in Ukraine and heaven did not fall.

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 10:15am On Oct 29, 2023
gloryman91:
go punish them na. Na Hamas go come go unpunished.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Major1984(m): 10:20am On Oct 29, 2023
fuckJones:
where do you get your figure? even as of yesterday the number of Jews kill are just 1400
Hamas started the war ,now they are crying no fuel ,no food ,no electricity, you are talking about number of people that are dead if Hamas know that they can't fight Israel then why did they started it , in a war there must be a looser and winner. Let the fight continues

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by sirblend: 10:21am On Oct 29, 2023
Babalola0920:

Innocent israel in the bible and jews who occupy peoples land thank GOD the palestinian didn't have sophisticated weapon you will have known that that ISRAEL you see would only exist in the book

Historically Israel have lived there before there land was taken over from them during a jihad...
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Raalsalghul: 10:31am On Oct 29, 2023
What the Bleep is your business Nigeria?

How does the situation in Gaza concern you?

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jagabanarmy: 11:09am On Oct 29, 2023
sirblend:
No way

No ceasefire until Hamas is totally eliminated . Death to terrorists anywhere in the world

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jagabanarmy: 11:12am On Oct 29, 2023
horsepower102:
Those who were praising Hamas 3 weeks ago have all gone quiet.
Don't mind them, Hamas will pay an inestimable price never seen before in its history
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 11:18am On Oct 29, 2023
calabaman:

Isreal went to a party in isreal and abducted and killed their citizens in recent times

Please enlighten me, Sir.
Okay, recently the UN Secretary-General Antonio Gutierrez said the crisis on our hands between Israel and Palestine does not happen in a vacuum. Meaning, it's not out of nothing, it's an on going crisis. It's not a conflict that started with Music festival attacks.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by AK481(m): 11:26am On Oct 29, 2023
Very useless speech.

1. No mention of hamas but isreal was mentioned
2.No description of hamas as a terrorist group or they carried out terrorism on the October 7th
3.no mention of the hostages .

Muslim Muslim ticket takes the front seat again.

Useless pro terrorist government.
This is a government suffering bokoharam and ESN .
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by AK481(m): 11:32am On Oct 29, 2023
Akwamkpuruamu:

Should Bokoharam keep attacking the FG from hospitals and public spaces?

Let me add in Niger republic and not Nigeria.

Isreal have done the best by asking strong head civilians to leave violent zones .
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by AK481(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2023
Putinofrussia:
lol
That is a propaganda been used in order to continue killing the civilians.
Would you wait for somebody to use your whole family as shield for rockets and bombs?
They are killing as many Palestinians as possible because Israelites have never been killed as many as up to 1000 before since 1948 when Israel has been killing Palestines like rats.
If Israel allows them to be free today,everybody will live happily.
Apartheid is a devilish system.

Keep quiet , hamas is firing thousands of rocket everyday into isreal .

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Babalola0920: 11:43am On Oct 29, 2023
sirblend:

Historically Israel have lived there before there land was taken over from them during a jihad...

Show me where it written jihadist took it !
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Babalola0920: 12:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
falopey:

For the guy that killed Jews and called his dad while doing it, I listen to his phone recording. It was played on a live radio show. The guy was so happy on phone that he killed Jews and his dad was so proud of him and responded Allahuakbar.

He said dad I have send pictures of dead Jews that I killed myself to your WhatsApp, open it. That was the boy’s phone call to his dad

Naso same JEWS ✡ CHRISTAINS LIE ABOUT 911 they thought people will believe in this ACTING UP PROPAGANDA thats why the whole world detached self from ISRAEL AND USA two main jews country 😆 angry
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Namigotalktru: 1:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
sirblend:
No way

Be qu iet you slave. 3000 dead babies are Hamas? The way you slaves carry Israel’s genocide like your father’s name when they prevent you from living amongst them will never cease to amaze me.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 1:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gainman:
is like u tkink am a novice or I hear news from people. It is you dat should not follow propaganda. For you to say hamas is not using civilians as shield. Do u think am just hearing this during this fight. Hamas fighters live among d Palestinians. They live under ground d buildings and tunnels. Why do u think isreal asked the Palestinians to leave d northern part of Gaza and they were been discouraged by d hamas not to leave. If hamas is not living among d civilians, do u think isreali military would not have finished them up since. Don't call that propaganda to me.

Where is the evidence that the terror group uses human shield? A human to shield against what? Israeli fighter jets bombs? Or the white phosphorous chemical weapons? Common!

Okay, With or without a human shield, with that amount of shellings, civilians including children and women will be mass murdered, isn't that what's going to happen and it's happening? Then all the 6000 people dead has a Hamas Terrorist behind them right?

Hamas terror group lives inside tunnels in Gaza, then what's stopping the fourth largest military forces armed with most sophisticated military techs from entering the tunnels to kill them all? Why should the Palestinian civilians be collateral damage?

Israel asked the Palestinians to leave before him bombing them right? Leave to where? Everywhere is blocked by Israel and as she is asking them to leave, bombings continue and white phosphorous is been released on them.
Then if Russia inform the Ukrainian she is going to bomb them, and ask 1 million people to leave in 24 hours when surrounded by bombings and helicopter bullets, it's okay for Russian to continue it's assault?

Then give evidence that Hamas Terror group is discouraging them from leaving.... Cos all these propaganda will not help solve this crisis.

The same propaganda that made Israeli said the Hamas Terrorist beheaded babies and the US president even claimed to see videos of the beheaded babies. Only for the Israeli govt to deny it by saying they have no proof that that happened, after investigators started questioning and asking for proofs. And the US had already made a public statement on that.

Hamas is a Palestinian group, where do you expect them to live? Israel? And the fact that Hamas lives amongst Palestinians does not justify ethnically cleansing or obliterating the Palestinians from the surface of the earth.

Let's even talk of figures the Hamas Terrorist killed 1,405 innocent Israeli civilians while Israel has killed 6000, 3000 of whom are children and about 17000 injured and over 1,000,000 displaced civilians, so when is Israel going to stop her own round of terrorism? Who is the bigger terrorist here?

And before the creation of Hamas in the 90s, what was the reasons for the killings of the Palestinians in Gaza?

Hamas does not exist in the West Bank, what was the reason for the mass murders of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank?

These people needs to be free and given their own state, that is when the MiddEastast will be peaceful.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by DrMuzungu(m): 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nigerian original Jews should go there and do something about the whole thing.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kojochyke(m): 2:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
sirblend:
No way

Ok
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by PARADIZEPRIEST: 2:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
THIS IS SPIRITUAL WARFARE. sad
All israeli jews should embrace JESUS CHRIST NOW TO HAVE PEACE AMONG THE EXTREMIST ARAB NATIONS SURROUNDING THEM.You israelis should go back to Christianity as the only faith in Israel, abolish all idol related faith and follow JESUS,BECAUSE JESUS CHRIST IS NOT ONLY YOUR BROTHER BUT ALSO THE SON OF GOD,THE MESSIAH FROM ALL PHYSICAL AND SPRITUALS PROOFS. SHALOM! sad
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by alabisulaiman31: 3:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
sirblend:
No way

Idiot, show us the list of those names. I can provide the names and addresses of those killed by IDF in Gaza. Think before you talk
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by alabisulaiman31: 3:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Fuckyoumod:

Humanity has vanished in your heart, you this idiot ..

Meanwhile, check my signature.... The idiot must is iyamiri (aka Igbo Biafran)
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 3:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeyun:
so this your many write up now justify the killing of unarmed civilians women children elderly in an unprovoked manner and even took some of them as hostage even a 9month old baby and those who survive the Holocaust. That is terrorism there is no amount of lengthen write up that can justify that act. Every nation in one way have been colonized in one way or the other they deed not get there freedom through terrorist attack but by peaceful resolution. So nothing u wrote up there justify that Oct 7 attack on Israel. Hamas and Palestine got it all wrong stop painting wrong to look a little good bad na bad and every bad has it own consequences let them enjoy what they brought to themselves. I rest my case

[/b]your many write up now justify the killing of unarmed civilians women children elderly:[b]
I don't think he is trying to justify that ugly act of terrorism. Far from it, killing and terrorism of that manner is unjustifiable anywhere in the world, no matter who is doing it and wherever it's happening and for whatever reason.

[/b]in an unprovoked manner:[b] To say this ugly incident is unprovoked is an abuse of Palestinian rights to human dignity. You need to really look into the events and experience of these people since 1948 to truly understand. They had 1.2 millions of them exiled away from their villages and homes to give way for the creation of state of Israel, villages burnt and hundreds of thousands of them murdered. The IDF and Israeli govt has basically killed thousands of these people annually, daily raids and imprisonment of these people, in fact 5800 of them including children are in Palestinian prisons without trial or charges, electricity, food, water, internet is controlled by Israel and use as weapon of punishment for these Palestinians. The occupation was named the catastrophe and the expansion into Palestinian land didn't stop since 1948. They had no rights as Palestinians but any one who had Jewish link can come from anywhere in the world as settlers and be allocated a home built on a burnt down Palestinian village and gave all the rights that they don't have, effectively creating an apartheid state. The children of Palestine had no future, no hope. The Gaza strip has been described as an open air prison after a total siege was placed on it by Israel, nothing goes in or out. They live on aid etc this is their experience for 75 years.

So, when you say unprovoked my brother, think twice. This look like provocation to me and many millions more.

[/b]and even took 9month old baby and those who survive the Holocaust:[b]

like I said all of these is condemnable. Let me also yell you that the US and Israeli initial press release that the terrorist Hamas beheaded babies, after investigations and press questioning for evidences, Israeli govt said they had no confirmation that babies were beheaded. So, sometimes, Isreali statements needs to be thoroughly checked before it's believed. Alot of propaganda flying around.

[/b]Every nation in one way have been colonized in one way or the other they deed not get there freedom through terrorist attack but by peaceful resolution:[b]

What the Palestinians are facing isn't colonialism, you need to recheck the meaning of colonialism well. What they are facing is eviction from their homes, arsons, murders in their sleep, forceful displacements, blocked access education, business, continues raids from IDF etc. Then colonialist leave later as their aim is economic exploitation. But Israel is in Palestine to steal land build their state and stay. And the Palestinians have even recognised the Israeli state after the Oslo accord asked both side to recognise each other as a state and then Israel should shift her border backwards for the the creation of Palestinian state. None of this was done by Israel, instead they expanded more by killing more people and sizing lands. Surprisingly, Palestine had supported peaceful resolution, but Isreal never. So, do you expect them not to have any resistance?

[/b]So nothing u wrote up there justify that Oct 7 attack on Israel. Hamas and Palestine got it all wrong stop painting wrong to look a little good bad na bad and every bad has it own consequences let them enjoy what they brought to themselves. I rest my case:[b]

Your case is rested wrongly on the bed of one sidedness and injustice to the Palestinians. That's why I am trying to make you take a little look to the other side.

Again, he is not justifying Oct 7 attack barbaric attack which killed 1400 unarmed civilian people. But Israel has killed 6500 unarmed civilian people too,3000 of them children, 17000 injured and over 1 million displaced. So, who has done more evil now? Or you want to say all these people are Hamas fighters or all are human shield?

Also, stop putting them together, Hamas is different from the Palestinian people. Mixing them together is what Isreal does that give them the audacity to kill innocent civilians including children. Mixing them together is what you are also doing to ensure that you have no pity for innocent children and support the annihilation and genocide against them.

They did not bring Israel upon themselves, it was Britain that did that to them and enforced by America.

The solution still remains the two states solution, and that's the only way for peace I the region. Thank you.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Fuckyoumod: 4:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
alabisulaiman31:

Humanity has vanished in your heart, you this idiot ..

Meanwhile, check my signature.... The idiot must is iyamiri (aka Igbo Biafran)
Let thunder of the children of Israel fire you anywhere you are right now terrorist.

Go to Gaza and carry rockets, join Hamas and fight Israel, Foolish terrorist.

You are a terrorist and you deserve no sympathy and humanity.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Iamanoited: 4:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
AFTER HAMAS IS COMPLETELY DESTROYED.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Gainman: 4:36pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Where is the evidence that the terror group uses human shield? A human to shield against what? Israeli fighter jets bombs? Or the white phosphorous chemical weapons? Common!

Okay, With or without a human shield, with that amount of shellings, civilians including children and women will be mass murdered, isn't that what's going to happen and it's happening? Then all the 6000 people dead has a Hamas Terrorist behind them right?

Hamas terror group lives inside tunnels in Gaza, then what's stopping the fourth largest military forces armed with most sophisticated military techs from entering the tunnels to kill them all? Why should the Palestinian civilians be collateral damage?

Israel asked the Palestinians to leave before him bombing them right? Leave to where? Everywhere is blocked by Israel and as she is asking them to leave, bombings continue and white phosphorous is been released on them.
Then if Russia inform the Ukrainian she is going to bomb them, and ask 1 million people to leave in 24 hours when surrounded by bombings and helicopter bullets, it's okay for Russian to continue it's assault?

Then give evidence that Hamas Terror group is discouraging them from leaving.... Cos all these propaganda will not help solve this crisis.

The same propaganda that made Israeli said the Hamas Terrorist beheaded babies and the US president even claimed to see videos of the beheaded babies. Only for the Israeli govt to deny it by saying they have no proof that that happened, after investigators started questioning and asking for proofs. And the US had already made a public statement on that.

Hamas is a Palestinian group, where do you expect them to live? Israel? And the fact that Hamas lives amongst Palestinians does not justify ethnically cleansing or obliterating the Palestinians from the surface of the earth.

Let's even talk of figures the Hamas Terrorist killed 1,405 innocent Israeli civilians while Israel has killed 6000, 3000 of whom are children and about 17000 injured and over 1,000,000 displaced civilians, so when is Israel going to stop her own round of terrorism? Who is the bigger terrorist here?

And before the creation of Hamas in the 90s, what was the reasons for the killings of the Palestinians in Gaza?

Hamas does not exist in the West Bank, what was the reason for the mass murders of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank?

These people needs to be free and given their own state, that is when the MiddEastast will be peaceful.
You too give me evidence hamas is not using human shield. During war anymore can fall victim. That is what is happening to d children falling victim and nobody dey happy about that. Nothing we can do about it. Is just unfortunate children are affected here.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 4:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gainman:
You don't know what you are saying. Can Muslims ever live peacefully with other religion? Don't be deceived by this land issue. This fight is a religion fight. Is happening everywhere including Nigeria. Where ever Muslims are dominated, there can't be peace. Islamic terrorists will exist there. The same is happening in Northern Nigeria where u see d Islamic militant killing d Christians in northern Zaria, benue state and any group who stands against them. They are just using land excuse to deceive us. All d Arab nation hate Isreal and want them destroyed that is d secret. All what u are saying that Isreal do not leave Palestinians alone is u are taking side. Hamas have been finding their trouble all d time. All Palestinians hate Isreal. An average Palestinian is an Islamic terrorist. They hv been deceived dat one day, Isrealis will be destroyed. So because of this, they have been tormenting Isreal. And there is no how Isreal will defend themselves and Palestine will not die. This is d basic truth. All Muslims including you hate Israel. U are among d people celebrating hamas attacks on Isreal d other day. Hamas fires rockets every day into Isreal and u all keep quiet. Hamas takes isrealis hostage and u all quiet. You people support terrorism and when Israel is retaliating,Muslims called this genocide. Did any Arab world condemn hamas when they were digging underground tunnel into Israel? No one did. And u all are saying Isreal does not leave Palestinians alone. Palestine that is 100% better than Nigeria. I saw their hospitals, roads and buildings I said wao. Despite this they are not satisfied. This is about religion not about land. Muslims fanatic cause problem wherever they find themselves. I imagine if Palestine has d kind military strength Isreal has. What do u think they would have done to Isreal. They will do worse and all Muslim will celebrate it. But God doesn't allow that. Islamic terrorist kill people and shout allau akbar. Does dat make sense. Instead of u Muslims to condemn Islamic terrorism in Nigeria. U are crying foul on what is happening in thousand of miles away. Funny things I hear is we Christians are supporting Isreal because we think isreal is a Christian country. Dat Isreal is nate a Christian country and they hate d Christians. So u want us to support d Muslims terrorists killing other religion people around d world. Isrealis no dey find people's trouble. Nah these Islamic terrorists go enter people's territory and start killing innocent people. Women and children. It is happening here in Nigeria and no Muslim condemn this.

This conflict is not religious.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Suspends Implementation Of Expatriate Employment Levy / Redeem Christian Church And Mountain Of Fire Sues Lagos State Govt / FG To Buy 30 Airplanes To Reduce Airline Ticket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.