Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,810 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:01 AM

Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict (9910 Views)

OIC Selects Nigeria As Special Delegate To Halt Gaza Conflict / Obiano’s Aide Calls For Truce In APGA Amidst Persistent Social Media War / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeyun:
which children and women? Let me tell u terrorist sympathizers propaganda can not win wars tell Hamas to come out from amist the civilians and fight like real men. Lazy Arab terrorist and it sympathizers

And since 1948 that Israel has been killing these "terrorist" Palestinians, and after the establishment of Hamas Terror Group in the 90s and Israel has been killing them, has Israel been more secure?

Everyone is a terrorist sympathizers, so that you can avoid facing the truth and believing the same crimes committed by Hamas terrorist isn't committed by Israel and that 3000000 people deserve to die cos Hamas attacked Israel. Humanity has indeed gone crazy!
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Austineva(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

So……what are 12 million Igbos doing in the north and 8 million in the west?

Parasites.

Including you. Chief parasite settled in other peoples’ land, while pretending that it is them in your land.

Animal.

Without Nigeria letting you settle across the country, wouldn’t millions of you starve in your deprived region you’ve all fled?
then allow us to go and starve in our small region. It should have be you agitating for Biafrans to go not otherwise. You see why u all are hypocrites, you steal our oil here to make a living in ur barren land and u turned around to call us parasites. Who then are parasites? Ok, now allow the parasites to go, u said no. No be juju and mumu and hypocrisy be that?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Gainman: 8:20pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Well, you just need to read and research. This crisis is not religious. It's not their religion versus yours. Don't be received. Do your own research, don't depend on mine or that of others. Research well and seek for balanced source.... The light of knowledge will find you.
This fight is pure religion at d moment. Not about land issue. All Arab nation refused to condemn hamas till this moment. This shows the hatred d Arab nation hv for Isreal. U people claim Isreal steals Palestinians land that Isreal should live. But u Nigerian Muslims are quiet about d fulanis claiming other tribes lands. U hv forgotten Muhammed use war to conquered many land and to spread Islam. Nobody brought land from anywhere. So telling d world Israel steal Palestinians land can solve problem. D story is only going to create more problem and this is what is happening. If Arab nations think they will claim Isreal. They are deceiving themselves because these are lies surrounding their intentions. Like I said b4. U avoided talking about what I said about Muslims causing trouble everywhere they are. Even if there is no land issue, middle east will still not be peaceful due to Islam ideology. All this Isreal is harassing Palestinians are just excuse. If Palestinians do not look for trouble, Israel will not run after them.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

In fact, Arafat and the PLO we're the ones who accepted the two states deal. And signed the Oslo accord and non violent means of resolutions then.

But, what followed? Isreal attacked more and seized more lands. Don't take my words for it, do a bit of digging research. You will find more fact, may be more than I did.

Israel that does not respect UN resolutions?
What approach will you suggest?
for the sake of the safety of their wife's and children if I were them i will seek for another approach. The way they are going now is never The best. I can't stand to watch my wife and children suffer like that, for Bleep sake Hamas should stop making the mad dog look more madder
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 8:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gainman:
This fight is pure religion at d moment. Not about land issue. All Arab nation refused to condemn hamas till this moment. This shows the hatred d Arab nation hv for Isreal. U people claim Isreal steals Palestinians land that Isreal should live. But u Nigerian Muslims are quiet about d fulanis claiming other tribes lands. U hv forgotten Muhammed use war to conquered many land and to spread Islam. Nobody brought land from anywhere. So telling d world Israel steal Palestinians land can solve problem. D story is only going to create more problem and this is what is happening. If Arab nations think they will claim Isreal. They are deceiving themselves because these are lies surrounding their intentions. Like I said b4. U avoided talking about what I said about Muslims causing trouble everywhere they are. Even if there is no land issue, middle east will still not be peaceful due to Islam ideology. All this Isreal is harassing Palestinians are just excuse. If Palestinians do not look for trouble, Israel will not run after them.

Many of them have actually, you just have to listen and read their speeches and press conferences even at the UN. As I was chatting with you, I have condemned Hamas many times over, but you refused caution Israel for are own war crimes, you are a terrorist enabler, you are not better than the Hamas Terrorist Group. Cos justice equity and respect for Human rights, life and dignity is what sets us apart from the the Hamas Terrorists, some virtues you clearly lack. If you are given a riffle, you will kill a Palestinian child and say he or she has to pay for Hamas wrongdoing, so how are you better than Hamas terrorist?

And for the 100th time, stop causing the world so much headache and distractions, the crisis is not religious. There are jew Muslims, Israeli Muslims, Palestinian jews, Palestinian Christians and Palestinians Muslims too. In fact, in your beloved Israel, the Christians are not up to 2% of their population, so if you think you are fighting for your God like you accuse usually your Abrahamic religious brother or better put enemy lol, you are mistaken.
The Christian and Muslims Abrahamic horror religions that has caused the world so much mourning, death, bloodshed and losses.
Lastly, read and do your own research.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 8:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeyun:
for the sake of the safety of their wife's and children if I were them i will seek for another approach. The way they are going now is never The best. I can't stand to watch my wife and children suffer like that, for Bleep sake Hamas should stop making the mad dog look more madder

You still haven't answered, let's say you are at the UN, which alternative will you give them?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Gainman: 8:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

“All Muslim dominated places in the world are full of war”, says a CNN brainwashed he-goat.

I wonder what you call these Muslim dominated countries with no war, and no prospects of war.

Indonesia

Saudi Arabia

Kuwait

Egypt

Tunisia

Morocco

Senegal

Mauritania

Maldives

Malaysia

Qatar

Kazakhstan

Ivory Coast

Gambia

Guinea-Bissau

UAE

Jordan

Albania

Azerbaijan

Turkey

Iran

Oman

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Algeria

Why u no seek for their visa and go to some of these countries. Some of d country u listed here are free because they are British colonized country. And most of the have dropped this your strict religion ideology. He have embrace western live in their country. I just laugh with what u put here. Iran that their citizens are living like slave. No freedom in most of this places. Even Saudi that u put there. I will ask u. Choose a visa between US and Saudi. How many of your relatives and friend that in Saudi compair to US. You are just funny. You no dey reason it b4 posting. Turkey that is in Europe. These countries embrace western education compair to Iran, Iraq. Ask Nigerians going their to work. They are suffering in these Islamic countries. Spend more than 30yrs in these countries they will still count u as outsider. They can't even give out their daughter to marry outsiders. Especially blacks. Do u know how many Muslims dat were given visa to in Europe and US. D freedom they have in eur8and US can they have it in these iran or Saudi. When I said there is no peace in Arab countries, I did no mean all are fighting war. But directly and indirectly they promote terrorism and people living there are not dat hv freedom.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Gainman: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Many of them have actually, you just have to listen and read their speeches and press conferences even at the UN. As I was chatting with you, I have condemned Hamas many times over, but you refused caution Israel for are own war crimes, you are a terrorist enabler, you are not better than the Hamas Terrorist Group. Cos justice equity and respect for Human rights, life and dignity is what sets us apart from the the Hamas Terrorists, some virtues you clearly lack. If you are given a riffle, you will kill a Palestinian child and say he or she has to pay for Hamas wrongdoing, so how are you better than Hamas terrorist?

And for the 100th time, stop causing the world so much headache and distractions, the crisis is not religious. There are jew Muslims, Israeli Muslims, Palestinian jews, Palestinian Christians and Palestinians Muslims too. In fact, in your beloved Israel, the Christians are not up to 2% of their population, so if you think you are fighting for your God like you accuse usually your Abrahamic religious brother or better put enemy lol, you are mistaken.
The Christian and Muslims Abrahamic horror religions that has caused the world so much mourning, death, bloodshed and losses.
Lastly, read and do your own research.
I less concern about whether Isreal has less Christian here. There are Christians in Palestine also and Muslims in Israel. I know all these and not now. But what am saying is why Muslims in Palestine are supporting a terrorist group. How manage a terrorist group is stronger than d govt in Palestine. This means d govt is d terrorist.
And again, let forget what us happening there. This same thing happening there is also happening in Nigeria. The Christians are peaceful and despite this, the Islamic militant are still coming to Christian places to kill d innocent people. Why is this. Is happening all over. The reason I said even if there is no land issue between Isreal and d Palestinians, Middle East will still not be peaceful because of these Islamic terrorist.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

You still haven't answered, let's say you are at the UN, which alternative will you give them?
I think this is even beyond UN, they should start with a friendly approach with Israel even if it is fake na only Israel go come they fear self say na which kyn friendship be this one, before UN go know wetin dey happen them do get wetin dey want Israel too go surprise. Bro see enh call me a fool and pay me my money at the end everything no be gra gra. Family first I can go any curny way for their safety. To my own unstanding Hamas is not doing it the right way most of them have lost family friends and relatives. I think everyone should be alive to enjoy the new state. I really pity for those helpless women and children they really need the world at this time seeing their cry gives me a particular memory
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by bellabello(m): 10:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
horsepower102:
Those who were praising Hamas 3 weeks ago have all gone quiet.

You be mumu do you ever hear your god Israel has already defeat Hamas? Everybody focus on Hamas there's lots of group like that defending their lands from thief land grappler Aka Israel
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by bellabello(m): 10:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
horsepower102:
Those who were praising Hamas 3 weeks ago have all gone quiet.

You be mumu do you ever hear your god Israel has already defeat Hamas? Everybody focus on Hamas there's lots of group like that defending their lands from thief land grappler Aka Israel. When the wanted to do the same to Lebanon don't you see what Hizbullah did to them
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Ambassadors: 11:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
You can't remove the log in your eyes you are attempting to remove from someone else that doesn't care about your opinion
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by DaChosenOne: 2:43am On Oct 30, 2023
Myer:

Should FG annihilate the entire Northerners for the sins of Fulani herdsmen? Or annihilate the Muslims for the sins of Boko Haram. Or should all Igbos be annihilated for the sins of IPOB? Let's learn to reason out issues before making sensitive comments. If you're to be judged by what you preach, will you be alive?

Hamas is like wise the extremist Palenstinians who are also fighting to be liberated from Israel.

Yes, Nigeria should get rid of the followers of Islam.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 8:59am On Oct 30, 2023
Jeyun:
I think this is even beyond UN, they should start with a friendly approach with Israel even if it is fake na only Israel go come they fear self say na which kyn friendship be this one, before UN go know wetin dey happen them do get wetin dey want Israel too go surprise. Bro see enh call me a fool and pay me my money at the end everything no be gra gra. Family first I can go any curny way for their safety. To my own unstanding Hamas is not doing it the right way most of them have lost family friends and relatives. I think everyone should be alive to enjoy the new state. I really pity for those helpless women and children they really need the world at this time seeing their cry gives me a particular memory

It's beyond the UN cos US backed Israel refuses to abide by UN resolutions. And that's why both sides will continue to kill themselves.

Israel does not want to be friendly relations, if she does, she would have abide by the UN resolutions, she would have allowed both Palestine and Israel in same country with same rights. But instead, they had lands seized and villages burnt and their state declared.

Why didn't the Nelson Mandela ANC and Nnamdi Kanu IPOB take that alternative? Why didn't the Blacks in the US take that alternative?

Any people agitating for freedom to life, home, country, rights and human dignity cannot be a friend with their oppressors, occupiers or Apartheid Govt. It can't benefit them, as it would not get them what they want.
Neither will it stop the killings, oppressions land grabbing and siege.

Friendliness means they have accepted an oppressive, murderous, futureless fate on their lands.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 9:13am On Oct 30, 2023
Gainman:
I less concern about whether Isreal has less Christian here. There are Christians in Palestine also and Muslims in Israel. I know all these and not now. But what am saying is why Muslims in Palestine are supporting a terrorist group. How manage a terrorist group is stronger than d govt in Palestine. This means d govt is d terrorist.
And again, let forget what us happening there. This same thing happening there is also happening in Nigeria. The Christians are peaceful and despite this, the Islamic militant are still coming to Christian places to kill d innocent people. Why is this. Is happening all over. The reason I said even if there is no land issue between Isreal and d Palestinians, Middle East will still not be peaceful because of these Islamic terrorist.

Why are Igbos in the South East supporting IPOB? Be it Catholic, Anglican, Pentecostal etc?
Because oppression, hardship, deaths, lack seizure of lands, burning of villages does not discriminate.

Everyone of them is affected by same fate. Be it Hamas or civilian Palestine. So, when IPOB wants to attack, people look away. Same thing as Palestinians, they won't stop Hamas Terrorist from any attack, cos the Oppressive Apartheid regimes of Israel has turned Hamas to more of a freedom fighter to the Palestinians. Well, ANC and Mandela was named terrorist, imprisoned for 27 years.
My own terrorist, is another peoples freedom fighter.

It was in 2008 that US removed Mandela from terrorist list.
In essence, Hamas may not be the fundamental problem here. The Hamas militant groups was created in early 1990s, if Hamas was the problem, what was the reasons for the mass death of the Palestinians before the creation of Hamas? Why has the Palestinian State been elusive even before the creation of Hamas? More than 50 years after the creation of Israel.

There is oppression and deprivation. And denial of the terrible experiences of the Palestinian people, and so far we continue to look away from their suffering and refuse to solve the international crisis, attack from both sides will not cease.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 9:18am On Oct 30, 2023
Jeyun:
for the sake of the safety of their wife's and children if I were them i will seek another approach. The way they are going now is never The best. I can't stand to watch my wife and children suffer like that, for Bleep sake Hamas should stop making the mad dog look madder

Do you know what it is to be stateless, landless, homeless, powerless, rightless, and jobless? Have nothing, even your life is not guaranteed..... And you think that is better than fighting for their freedom and rights?

I think it's better the mad dog is caged so that everyone can go about their legitimate businesses
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 2:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
Idaytesj29:

It's beyond the UN cos US backed Israel refuses to abide by UN resolutions. And that's why both sides will continue to kill themselves.

Israel does not want to be friendly relations, if she does, she would have abide by the UN resolutions, she would have allowed both Palestine and Israel in same country with same rights. But instead, they had lands seized and villages burnt and their state declared.

Why didn't the Nelson Mandela ANC and Nnamdi Kanu IPOB take that alternative? Why didn't the Blacks in the US take that alternative?

Any people agitating for freedom to life, home, country, rights and human dignity cannot be a friend with their oppressors, occupiers or Apartheid Govt. It can't benefit them, as it would not get them what they want.
Neither will it stop the killings, oppressions land grabbing and siege.

Friendliness means they have accepted an oppressive, murderous, futureless fate on their lands.

bob I no know what to sey again everything choke as e dey go now.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jeyun:
bob I no know what to sey again everything choke as e dey go now.

You see why we all say the wars are not the solution. We all need to go back to the round table and talk. Jaw jaw is better than war war.

Each parties must be able to shift ground and accept terms of the International peace makers.

A UN Peace Special Envoy needs to be created with members from countries that has no interests at all or involved in the past in the conflict.

And their decision and peace negotiation has to be adopted by both parties.

Then war crimes charges and international arrest warrants issues for all members of Hamas terror groups for their horror killings in Israel and leaders in Israeli govt who had given the order for the carnage we saw in Gaza. To prevent future occurrences anywhere else in the world.

May peace return to our world.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Namigotalktru: 6:58pm On Nov 12, 2023
Jeyun:
the target is 800,000 make una dey quote fake al Jazeera unconfirm figures

Slave

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FG Suspends Implementation Of Expatriate Employment Levy / Full Text Of Buhari's Acceptance Speech As 2019 APC Presidential Candidate / US-EXIM Bank, AECOM Offer Support For $11.1bn Nigeria’s Coastal Rail Project

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.