Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,535 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict (9904 Views)

OIC Selects Nigeria As Special Delegate To Halt Gaza Conflict / Obiano’s Aide Calls For Truce In APGA Amidst Persistent Social Media War / Impeachment Threat: APC, PDP Senators Agree To Truce (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gainman:
You too give me evidence hamas is not using human shield. During war anymore can fall victim. That is what is happening to d children falling victim and nobody dey happy about that. Nothing we can do about it. Is just unfortunate children are affected here.

This is not war, Russia Ukraine is war.
Israel Palestine is not war. It's an established military force with white phosphorous, gunship and bombs against unarmed civilians. This is not war, it's annihilation and genocide as there are no armies fighting IDF, it's IDF against the Palestinians people.

https://fb.watch/n_diICqmSY/?mibextid=NnVzG8
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 4:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Austineva:
keep crying and let Biafra matter keep giving u sleepless nights. Face ur region and leave Biafrans alone. Is it must to share the same country with you? We have absolutely nothing in common and therefore can't be in the same country. We Biafrans support Isreal🇮🇱 And there is absolutely nothing you can do about it. You see that freedom that is giving u and ur tribesmen men sleepless nights, we will have
it very Sooner than expected. Face ur region and leave Igbos/Biafrans alone, we don't want to be part of you, is it by force?

So……what are 12 million Igbos doing in the north and 8 million in the west?

Parasites.

Including you. Chief parasite settled in other peoples’ land, while pretending that it is them in your land.

Animal.

Without Nigeria letting you settle across the country, wouldn’t millions of you starve in your deprived region you’ve all fled?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by falopey: 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Babalola0920:

Naso same JEWS ✡ CHRISTAINS LIE ABOUT 911 they thought people will believe in this ACTING UP PROPAGANDA thats why the whole world detached self from ISRAEL AND USA two main jews country 😆 angry
. So what lie exactly about 911? That it never happened or what? Tell us because you know
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
falopey:

Punished by whom? Stop deceiving yourself. Who has punished America after America bombed Libya, Afghanistan and Iraq all together? Or Russia for bombing Ukraine? Nothing will happen to Israel. Life continues

You make a very big mistake if you think nations can commit atrocities and injustice, and persist forever.

Go and study world history.

Once a nation or empire becomes oppressive and wicked, it’s a sign of impending collapse and destruction. The America and Israel you see today will answer to the Creator for their crimes against humanity.

Their crimes actually include the enslavement, mass murder, and dehumanisation of your ancestors over a 400 year period, something that seems to have completely escaped you.

The Creator is taking stock of their crimes against humanity, and you should read the book of Revelations.

‘Babylon the Great’ is none other than the USA.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 5:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
falopey:
. So what lie exactly about 911? That it never happened or what? Tell us because you know

9.11 was an inside job.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by emmyN(m): 5:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
The federal government does not represent the Nigerian people.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by phemmie06(m): 5:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
Which one have they solved? Oh you mean the palliative of 10kg of rice for more than 100 houses not people.... Or the one they solved by buying over 100 millions of naira SUV per head. Not until we are bombarded and what is the rate of security across the country, this is not a matter of politics but matter of rising to the responsibilities attached to their office.
Even hunger war is in the country

dappydozzy:

Which war is going in Nigeria, if i may ask. Are u are being bombarded from air, land and sea ? Find solutions to your problems, use your ingenuity, Government cant solve all problems. Majority of the problems we face are self inflicted.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 5:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
gratiaeo:
I support Israel against Terrorist Hamas. When Hamas entered Israel and killed over 1000 people this same civilians were jubilating in the street. Let them face whatever consequences their actions brought to them, I have never see any Muslim country condemning Islamic terrorism

See this one reasoning like an animal.

“This same civilians were jubilating in the street “.

How many civilians did you witness out of the 3 million population of Gaza?

CNN showed you some people on the street “jubilating”, and that justifies mass bombing tens of thousands of innocent civilians, women and children in their homes?

If the FG uses the same logic against your community and attacks and kills people there because of what someone else did, you would scream injustice from now till eternity.

You people have turned demonic in your hypocrisy.

You don’t even pretend to be objective.

Why not just say the simple truth, ie “we don’t care about Palestinian civilians being killed, because they are Muslims”?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Babalola0920: 5:21pm On Oct 29, 2023
falopey:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/9/11_truth_movement
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 5:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

You make a very big mistake if you think nations can commit atrocities and injustice, and persist forever.

Go and study world history.

Once a nation or empire becomes oppressive and wicked, it’s a sign of impending collapse and destruction. The America and Israel you see today will answer to the Creator for their crimes against humanity.

Their crimes actually include the enslavement, mass murder, and dehumanisation of your ancestors over a 400 year period, something that seems to have completely escaped you.

The Creator is taking stock of their crimes against humanity, and you should read the book of Revelations.

‘Babylon the Great’ is none other than the USA.

u sabi lie oh
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 5:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
emmyN:
The federal government does not represent the Nigerian people.

Yes it does.

You don’t represent Nigerians, you bloodthirsty demon yearning for the blood of innocent Palestinians.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 5:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeyun:
u sabi lie oh

Illiterate. What lie?

Don’t go and research basic history.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by emmyN(m): 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

Yes it does.

You don’t represent Nigerians, you bloodthirsty demon yearning for the blood of innocent Palestinians.

You bloody alhalic terrorist! cheesy
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
Namigotalktru:

Be qu iet you slave. 3000 dead babies are Hamas? The way you slaves carry Israel’s genocide like your father’s name when they prevent you from living amongst them will never cease to amaze me.
the target is 800,000 make una dey quote fake al Jazeera unconfirm figures
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 5:38pm On Oct 29, 2023
emmyN:

You bloody alhalic terrorist! cheesy

IPOB terrorist now hates his fellow terrorists in Hamas.

Why, because they are Muslim?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

Where is the evidence that the terror group uses human shield? A human to shield against what? Israeli fighter jets bombs? Or the white phosphorous chemical weapons? Common!

Okay, With or without a human shield, with that amount of shellings, civilians including children and women will be mass murdered, isn't that what's going to happen and it's happening? Then all the 6000 people dead has a Hamas Terrorist behind them right?

Hamas terror group lives inside tunnels in Gaza, then what's stopping the fourth largest military forces armed with most sophisticated military techs from entering the tunnels to kill them all? Why should the Palestinian civilians be collateral damage?

Israel asked the Palestinians to leave before him bombing them right? Leave to where? Everywhere is blocked by Israel and as she is asking them to leave, bombings continue and white phosphorous is been released on them.
Then if Russia inform the Ukrainian she is going to bomb them, and ask 1 million people to leave in 24 hours when surrounded by bombings and helicopter bullets, it's okay for Russian to continue it's assault?

Then give evidence that Hamas Terror group is discouraging them from leaving.... Cos all these propaganda will not help solve this crisis.

The same propaganda that made Israeli said the Hamas Terrorist beheaded babies and the US president even claimed to see videos of the beheaded babies. Only for the Israeli govt to deny it by saying they have no proof that that happened, after investigators started questioning and asking for proofs. And the US had already made a public statement on that.

Hamas is a Palestinian group, where do you expect them to live? Israel? And the fact that Hamas lives amongst Palestinians does not justify ethnically cleansing or obliterating the Palestinians from the surface of the earth.

Let's even talk of figures the Hamas Terrorist killed 1,405 innocent Israeli civilians while Israel has killed 6000, 3000 of whom are children and about 17000 injured and over 1,000,000 displaced civilians, so when is Israel going to stop her own round of terrorism? Who is the bigger terrorist here?

And before the creation of Hamas in the 90s, what was the reasons for the killings of the Palestinians in Gaza?

Hamas does not exist in the West Bank, what was the reason for the mass murders of Palestinians in the occupied West Bank?

These people needs to be free and given their own state, that is when the MiddEastast will be peaceful.
which children and women? Let me tell u terrorist sympathizers propaganda can not win wars tell Hamas to come out from amist the civilians and fight like real men. Lazy Arab terrorist and it sympathizers
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by emmyN(m): 5:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

IPOB terrorist now hates his fellow terrorists in Hamas.

Why, because they are Muslim?

He say na IPOB cheesy.

I'm not against Muslims, I'm against terrorists. If you are one, I'm against you too. Use your head nack wall cheesy
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 5:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
emmyN:

He say na IPOB cheesy.

I'm not against Muslims, I'm against terrorists. If you are one, I'm against you too. Use your head nack wall cheesy

Are dropping bombs on residential buildings filled with innocent civilians not terrorism and war crimes in your CNN brainwashed head?

They presented that to you as “Israel defending itself” and your mumu head accepted that?

Would you accept the Nigerian army bombing entire neighbourhoods in your state because of the actions of a few?

Of course you will never accept it.

One rule for you, another rule for Palestinians.

Ekwensu.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

[/b]your many write up now justify the killing of unarmed civilians women children elderly:[b]
I don't think he is trying to justify that ugly act of terrorism. Far from it, killing and terrorism of that manner is unjustifiable anywhere in the world, no matter who is doing it and wherever it's happening and for whatever reason.

[/b]in an unprovoked manner:[b] To say this ugly incident is unprovoked is an abuse of Palestinian rights to human dignity. You need to really look into the events and experience of these people since 1948 to truly understand. They had 1.2 millions of them exiled away from their villages and homes to give way for the creation of state of Israel, villages burnt and hundreds of thousands of them murdered. The IDF and Israeli govt has basically killed thousands of these people annually, daily raids and imprisonment of these people, in fact 5800 of them including children are in Palestinian prisons without trial or charges, electricity, food, water, internet is controlled by Israel and use as weapon of punishment for these Palestinians. The occupation was named the catastrophe and the expansion into Palestinian land didn't stop since 1948. They had no rights as Palestinians but any one who had Jewish link can come from anywhere in the world as settlers and be allocated a home built on a burnt down Palestinian village and gave all the rights that they don't have, effectively creating an apartheid state. The children of Palestine had no future, no hope. The Gaza strip has been described as an open air prison after a total siege was placed on it by Israel, nothing goes in or out. They live on aid etc this is their experience for 75 years.

So, when you say unprovoked my brother, think twice. This look like provocation to me and many millions more.

[/b]and even took 9month old baby and those who survive the Holocaust:[b]

like I said all of these is condemnable. Let me also yell you that the US and Israeli initial press release that the terrorist Hamas beheaded babies, after investigations and press questioning for evidences, Israeli govt said they had no confirmation that babies were beheaded. So, sometimes, Isreali statements needs to be thoroughly checked before it's believed. Alot of propaganda flying around.

[/b]Every nation in one way have been colonized in one way or the other they deed not get there freedom through terrorist attack but by peaceful resolution:[b]

What the Palestinians are facing isn't colonialism, you need to recheck the meaning of colonialism well. What they are facing is eviction from their homes, arsons, murders in their sleep, forceful displacements, blocked access education, business, continues raids from IDF etc. Then colonialist leave later as their aim is economic exploitation. But Israel is in Palestine to steal land build their state and stay. And the Palestinians have even recognised the Israeli state after the Oslo accord asked both side to recognise each other as a state and then Israel should shift her border backwards for the the creation of Palestinian state. None of this was done by Israel, instead they expanded more by killing more people and sizing lands. Surprisingly, Palestine had supported peaceful resolution, but Isreal never. So, do you expect them not to have any resistance?

[/b]So nothing u wrote up there justify that Oct 7 attack on Israel. Hamas and Palestine got it all wrong stop painting wrong to look a little good bad na bad and every bad has it own consequences let them enjoy what they brought to themselves. I rest my case:[b]

Your case is rested wrongly on the bed of one sidedness and injustice to the Palestinians. That's why I am trying to make you take a little look to the other side.

Again, he is not justifying Oct 7 attack barbaric attack which killed 1400 unarmed civilian people. But Israel has killed 6500 unarmed civilian people too,3000 of them children, 17000 injured and over 1 million displaced. So, who has done more evil now? Or you want to say all these people are Hamas fighters or all are human shield?

Also, stop putting them together, Hamas is different from the Palestinian people. Mixing them together is what Isreal does that give them the audacity to kill innocent civilians including children. Mixing them together is what you are also doing to ensure that you have no pity for innocent children and support the annihilation and genocide against them.

They did not bring Israel upon themselves, it was Britain that did that to them and enforced by America.

The solution still remains the two states solution, and that's the only way for peace I the region. Thank you.
honestly there is a serious controversy of the original owners of the land, that being said the two states solution has been rejected many times by the Palestiners I vividly remember araf phat he is one of the Palestiners leader that turned down that offer. Attacking Israel will only make them more agressive and continue to occupy more lands it best they surprise Israel by changing approach.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by emmyN(m): 5:58pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

Are dropping bombs on residential buildings filled with innocent civilians not terrorism and war crimes in your CNN brainwashed head?

They presented that to you as “Israel defending itself” and your mumu head accepted that?

Would you accept the Nigerian army bombing entire neighbourhoods in your state because of the actions of a few?

Ekwensu.

If you like cry from today till tomorrow, Israel will keep bombarding terrorists in Gaza and there is nothing you can do about it.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 6:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
emmyN:

If you like cry from today till tomorrow, Israel will keep bombarding terrorists in Gaza and there is nothing you can do about it.

Say “bombarding innocent civilians, women, babies and children, in Gaza“.

8,000 killed so far.

Why are you afraid to describe what they are doing?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 6:03pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

Illiterate. What lie?

Don’t go and research basic history.

america is not Babylon the great that's a fat lie oga literate
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 6:06pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeyun:
america is not Babylon the great that's a fat lie oga literate

Sorry, I don’t debate with school dropouts. I’ve read your posts so far, and you are a cretin. Go away.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Gainman: 6:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Idaytesj29:

This is not war, Russia Ukraine is war.
Israel Palestine is not war. It's an established military force with white phosphorous, gunship and bombs against unarmed civilians. This is not war, it's annihilation and genocide as there are no armies fighting IDF, it's IDF against the Palestinians people.

https://fb.watch/n_diICqmSY/?mibextid=NnVzG8
pls i want u to tell me wht u can call hamas attacks on Isreal. U talking as if Isreal just started firing rockets into Gaza. U are been bias on your judgment. Your hatred for Isreal has affected your judgment. U can't be telling us what Isreal is doing without saying what caused this fight. I am sure u joined other Muslims to celebrate hamas attacks on Isreal. But now crying foul dat Isreal is committing genocide. Truth is far from you people. Let put what is happening in d middle east aside and let talk of what Islamic terrorist are also doing in Nigeria. What hv Christians in Nigeria did that these Islamic terrorist are slaughtering them. I want u to talk on this. Stop defending terrorism. All Muslim dominated places in the world are full of war. But u can come here and defend Palestinians because u hate other religion. Islam fight Christians, Jews, indu and traditional worshipers. You only come up with unreasonable excuse. Your eyes are blind to what Hamas did but opened to what Isreal did. This is pure hypocrisy from all Muslim. Stop hating other region. If u keep defending Palestinians with reasons, come and defend boko haram too.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

Ekwensu.

the last I checked terrorist don't make announcement before attacking, but Israel always inform the public before striking a location. Now the later doesn't make an announcement before lunching their rocket to civilian populated area in Israel which makes them a terrorist. Now I ask u who is the terrorist and the genocider here? U were warned but refuse to leave and was hit by a missile who is to blame. The later doesn't warn at all. I have a wife and two kids I don't think I will do anything that will bring harm to them. Automatically they are now my weakness I will first of all think of their safety at all times before doing anything stupid. Hamas is stupid and wicked,they are to be held accountable for any single Palestiner child and woman.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Kushites: 6:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gainman:
pls i want u to tell me wht u can call hamas attacks on Isreal. U talking as if Isreal just started firing rockets into Gaza. U are been bias on your judgment. Your hatred for Isreal has affected your judgment. U can't be telling us what Isreal is doing without saying what caused this fight. I am sure u joined other Muslims to celebrate hamas attacks on Isreal. But now crying foul dat Isreal is committing genocide. Truth is far from you people. Let put what is happening in d middle east aside and let talk of what Islamic terrorist are also doing in Nigeria. What hv Christians in Nigeria did that these Islamic terrorist are slaughtering them. I want u to talk on this. Stop defending terrorism. All Muslim dominated places in the world are full of war. But u can come here and defend Palestinians because u hate other religion. Islam fight Christians, Jews, indu and traditional worshipers. You only come up with unreasonable excuse. Your eyes are blind to what Hamas did but opened to what Isreal did. This is pure hypocrisy from all Muslim. Stop hating other region. If u keep defending Palestinians with reasons, come and defend boko haram too.

“All Muslim dominated places in the world are full of war”, says a CNN brainwashed he-goat.

I wonder what you call these Muslim dominated countries with no war, and no prospects of war.

Indonesia

Saudi Arabia

Kuwait

Egypt

Tunisia

Morocco

Senegal

Mauritania

Maldives

Malaysia

Qatar

Kazakhstan

Ivory Coast

Gambia

Guinea-Bissau

UAE

Jordan

Albania

Azerbaijan

Turkey

Iran

Oman

Bahrain

Bangladesh

Algeria
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Jeyun: 6:22pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kushites:

Sorry, I don’t debate with school dropouts. I’ve read your posts so far, and you are a cretin. Go away.
u are welcome school leaver.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by DOM7: 7:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
We are passing through worst than what they are facing in the hands of these wicked politician, with your job and salary you can't feed your family,pay house rent,pay school fee and medical bills in time of sickness is there any war more than this?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by nedu666: 7:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
Death to all terrorist. Israel no send una.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by smallrincowis16(m): 7:19pm On Oct 29, 2023
socialmediaman:
Based on documented facts of Hamas using civilians as human shields (link below), and comments of Tinubu supporters on nairaland, it’s clear that Hamas wants everyone, civilian or insurgent, to pay the prize of the war.

In other words, if they fire rockets or attack Israel, everyone should stay put, so as to deter Israel from firing back… If Israel fires back, they’ll show the world the civilian casualties, to garner sentiments from the international community and force Israel to stop… and they repeat the cycle again

Link: https://www.nairaland.com/7880670/nato-strategic-communications-hamas-use
Anthem stood stupid lies from NATO, since Israel don flatten niyen Gaza has that stopped Hamas from laughing rockets everyday?
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 7:50pm On Oct 29, 2023
Gainman:

Well, you just need to read and research. This crisis is not religious. It's not their religion versus yours. Don't be received. Do your own research, don't depend on mine or that of others. Research well and seek for balanced source.... The light of knowledge will find you.
Re: Nigeria Reiterates Call For A Humanitarian Truce In Israel-Gaza Conflict by Idaytesj29(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jeyun:
honestly there is a serious controversy of the original owners of the land, that being said the two states solution has been rejected many times by the Palestiners I vividly remember araf phat he is one of the Palestiners leader that turned down that offer. Attacking Israel will only make them more agressive and continue to occupy more lands it best they surprise Israel by changing approach.

In fact, Arafat and the PLO we're the ones who accepted the two states deal. And signed the Oslo accord and non violent means of resolutions then.

But, what followed? Isreal attacked more and seized more lands. Don't take my words for it, do a bit of digging research. You will find more fact, may be more than I did.

Israel that does not respect UN resolutions?
What approach will you suggest?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

FEC Approves N27.5tn For 2024 Budget / No More Safe To Send Money To Nigeria With Western Union / FG Won’t Embark On New Road Projects Until All Awarded Projects Are Completed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 106
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.