Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,782 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory (4698 Views)

Kano: We Told Our People There Was Foul Play, We Will Appeal - NNPP / President Tinubu Celebrates Election Tribunal Victory In India (Video) / We Will Appeal Judgement On Oyetola’s Victory - PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by GuruboiNaija: 5:27am On Oct 29, 2023
The All Progressives Congress (APC) in Adamawa State has rejected the victory of Governor Ahmadu Fintiri at the tribunal against its candidate, Senator Aishatu Dahiru Ahmed, otherwise known as Aishatu Binani.

Fintiri was earlier on Saturday affirmed by the Adamawa State Governorship Election Petition Tribunal as the validly elected governor of the state.

The tribunal, in a judgement that lasted up to 4:30 pm, ruled that APC and its governorship candidate, Binani, were unable to prove their case against Fintiri and that the resident electoral commissioner, Hudu Yunusa-Ari, who, at a time, in the course of announcing results, declared Binani winner, committed a criminal act.

Responding to the judgement, the state chairman of APC, Idris Shuaibu, said the verdict was a shock to him and the party.

“We have hope, as we have two more avenues after the tribunal to express our grievances and for the tribunal judgement to be upturned,” he said.

Shuaibu, a lawyer and former legal adviser of the party in the state, said APC will liaise with the national leadership to apply for the certified record of the judgement, study it, and head for appeal.

“This judgement is not the true reflection of Adamawa voters’ mandate,” Shuaibu said.

He urged party members to remain calm, appreciating their support.

“The APC in Adamawa State is resolute to pursue all legal means to get our mandate,” he said.
https://.ng/2023/10/29/well-appeal-adamawa-apc-rejects-fintiris-tribunal-victory/

2 Likes

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by kaysi: 5:51am On Oct 29, 2023
Can we ever make politics less attractive with financial benefits such that someone can look elsewhere for their greed and stealing instead of milking the country's commonwealth dry

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by yinkus6750(m): 6:09am On Oct 29, 2023
Obi and Atiku also appealed.
We knew how it ended.
Desperation for power is something else.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by HumbleOptimist(m): 6:58am On Oct 29, 2023
Binani should go and rest, she didn't win the election. She want enter through back door.

Adamawa People wanted Fintiri and voted for him. Make she and Aisha Buhari take their L in peace.

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by Zyrac: 6:58am On Oct 29, 2023
Propaganda Has Never Brought Development To A Country

Democracy isn't working in Nigeria we should turn to Communism
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by AntiChristian: 7:00am On Oct 29, 2023
You have the right to exercise your rights fully in law!

Continue!

May our prayer not work against us!

Aamin.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by BigBlackPreek(m): 7:05am On Oct 29, 2023
Always resist the urge to explain please!
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by ZaddyJ: 7:14am On Oct 29, 2023
grin
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by Akwamkpuruamu: 7:16am On Oct 29, 2023
Them Don use Binani as a collateral damage
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by inoki247: 7:19am On Oct 29, 2023
Lol una beta go rest...

This one no dey different from the desperate loosers...

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by webcrafty: 7:39am On Oct 29, 2023
Both winners and losers are all the same set of people... All the fighting for their pockets and for any mandate to benefits people they plan to govern.
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by PaperWorld: 7:56am On Oct 29, 2023
Nigeria is burning with poverty and backwardness.

The middle class is systematically being reduced to poor people.

Yet Peter Obi the election loser is the problem of some foolish people.

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by letout: 8:14am On Oct 29, 2023
No comment

Meanwhile, I have a Newly 4 Bedroom semi detached duplex with BQ for sale at Magodo Phase 1 Lagos 080.9499.009.8

Due date is on or before 30th Nov. 2023

You can reach me on WhatsApp

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by Kionrae: 8:22am On Oct 29, 2023
kaysi:
Can we ever make politics less attractive with financial benefits such that someone can look elsewhere for their greed and stealing instead of milking the country's commonwealth dry

Please, Get a Professional Company Logo or Letterhead for Businesses for 2k only

pay on delivery
Drop us your Company name for your Logo
https://forms.gle/FikjQfBG7JPaH67H6
the more reason they didn’t want Peter obi
He was ready to do that and clear the rot , govt cabals etc

2 Likes

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by rolams(m): 8:22am On Oct 29, 2023
You will fail again!

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by Judolisco(m): 8:23am On Oct 29, 2023
Oya na... Go and appeal... You'll meet d same fate
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by Indispensable85(m): 8:30am On Oct 29, 2023
Binani the female criminal who wanted to go through the back door into government house. The APC lost the election. She should go and sleep jooor.
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by jrusky(m): 8:39am On Oct 29, 2023
Honestly I don't really care who ends as Adamawa governor I have no issue with any state dragging it between apc, pdp, sdp, sdm, etc but all I care is unless LP chase Obi out of their power we will do everything possble to stop Otti of Abia going second term only one condition that will safe him is if LP chase Obi out of their party then Otti can even go 3rd term if possible.

I never say it without coming to pass my verdict never miss target if you doubt let's see how it will go, e go choke una.
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by efeteb: 9:54am On Oct 29, 2023
grin
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by sam2023: 10:32am On Oct 29, 2023
I advise you to file appeal and stress on areas where you suspect foul play instead of insisting on the declaration made by hudu ari. Hidu ari probably suspected a foul play the reason he bypass the returning officer and announce the result he has at hand hit that can't work because he is not the returning officer. If I were binani I will not even mention ari's action but I will come with facts and figures using the rfigures from bvas. Am just thinking

1 Like

Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by Zxcvbnmghtr: 12:10pm On Oct 29, 2023
rolams:
You will fail again!

Definitely!
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by BafanaBafana: 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2023
Madam
Re: We Will Appeal – Adamawa APC Rejects Fintiri’s Tribunal Victory by chally100(m): 10:29pm On Oct 29, 2023
HumbleOptimist:
Binani should go and rest, she didn't win the election. She want enter through back door.

Adamawa People wanted Fintiri and voted for him. Make she and Aisha Buhari take their L in peace.
they are cousins but yet do not see eye to eye... Aisha Bihari is probably one of the reasons Binani lost

(1) (Reply)

Tribunal Cancels Tinubu’s In-laws’s Election As Ekiti Rep / Funy!! Man Who Posted RIP On PMB Twitter Feed Got Arrested; See What Happen Next / Is There Any Igboman Richer Than Mrs Folorunsho Alakija (in Forbes List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.