Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,099 members, 7,814,862 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) (52546 Views)

Muhammad Kabir Orjiegbulam: Igbo Muslim Congratulates His Mother On Church Award / FCTA Shuts Down Christ Embassy Church Programme & Wedding Event In Abuja / Goliath Must Die: Pastor Imoniero Poses With Catapult On Church Banner (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Eriokanmi: 2:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Ifeoluwatyson:
How? Pls explain

Egyptians know religion is a scam, infact some of the first churches in the world started in Egypt like Abu Saga

Even Jesus lived 80% of his life in Egypt.. from birth when they fled from king Herod to when he returned at 30s for evangelism
Egyptians knew religion was a scam and God so punished them severely for their ignorance and worship of lesser gods . Your comment shows you're a complete pagan and have never opened the bible before, let alone read a page of it cheesy
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by verygoodguy: 2:33pm On Oct 29, 2023
WAHALA WAHALA WAHALA
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Sleekfingers: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
EBMedia:
Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner In Delta.

Useless people. I just don't understand, why most Nigerians use "Am " to start a sentence.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Sultty(m): 2:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
too much interference with the secular world. Nonsense & oversabi

Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by VaginaAcademic: 2:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
Bastard religious criminals
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Peppysco: 3:32pm On Oct 29, 2023
Zonefree:

What nonsense family?

Same family that was fighting over his properties?
Same family that broke his neck so he can fit in a casket?
Same family that rushed to bury him without autopsy?

The funny thing is, the pastor of the Church and the person that printed the banner got much love for Mohbad than his useless family!

Your thoughts are not different from the madman that a former governor claimed advised him.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by GIDIBANKZ(m): 3:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
EBMedia:

Oga where for ekrejebor road you dey stayπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

So ekrejebor road people still dey NAIRALANDπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by tkgindofa(m): 3:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
EBMedia:

Modern day Pastors, cashing out on every occasion.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Ybholy(m): 4:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
Am πŸ˜”πŸ˜”
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Bahamas95(m): 4:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Only a fool can't detect a pastopreneur, I can detect them from millions of miles away.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Pootle: 4:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Urheadmaster:
Nigeria is a cruise

that why the politicians dont take them serious
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Pootle: 4:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sultty:
too much interference with the secular world. Nonsense & oversabi

jezus wear kitto grin grin
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Goldbw122(m): 4:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Na so sha, because some things happen to people worst than moh bad, so that is just the truth.. hmm God help us..
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Adakintroy: 5:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Slavery was an acceptable practice then

Unjust slavery was not.

Key word "unjust"
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Shawl001(m): 5:26pm On Oct 29, 2023
:- undecided

There's no need for this
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by nihinlade(m): 5:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
Immediately I saw it, I knew it is going to be south South.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by chachanga: 5:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
MS247:

Egyptians know religion is a scam, infact some of the first churches in the world started in Egypt like Abu Saga

Even Jesus lived 80% of his life in Egypt.. from birth when they fled from king Herod to when he returned at 30s for evangelism

You're just a phoolish phool. Google and Wikipedia are wasted on your deliberately mumu-ish type.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Kukutente23: 5:35pm On Oct 29, 2023
Adakintroy:

Unjust slavery was not.

Key word "unjust"

Is there anything just about slavery
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:37pm On Oct 29, 2023
EBMedia:

This is so insensitive and callous.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by BluntCrazeMan: 5:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:
This is stupid
How do you think his family and friends will feel seeing him being made such a caricature of an unfulfilled life in death.

Though i used to wonder how Egyptians view churches since Pharaoh and the Egyptians are seen as evil in the bible.
Like imagine an Egyptian visiting a church and the pastor keeps saying: All the Egyptians in your life, they will perish in the Red Sea" will the guy say amen or just smile?

You see all those countries and cities that were seen as villains in the Bible,, they cannot accept Christianity.
It will be very difficult for them to be in the church and be reading about what transpired between their ancestors and the jews, who now later started the Christianity and brought it back to them.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Adakintroy: 5:57pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:

Is there anything just about slavery

Within a context their are just and unjust

Slavery was lawful for it's time. Conquest was the means of expanding frontiers. It was what it was for its time. However within same context, there can be case that can simply be described as unfair or unlawfully as was the case of the Israelites in Egypt.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Josywhyte: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
The pastor and the organizers of that program dey madt
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by MirrorofChrist: 8:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
geoworldedu:

I was from a Christian background until I realised I was believing in a BIG LIE.

Oh sorry, that wicked man has gotten your "Achilles heel"
I suggest you a deliverance, please it's urgent. There are lots you don't see
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by 1Sharon(f): 8:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mohbad achieved more in his short 27 years than those non-thinkers in his church have achieved in their 40s and 50s.

1 Like

Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by SEWEN92(m): 8:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kukutente23:
This is stupid
How do you think his family and friends will feel seeing him being made such a caricature of an unfulfilled life in death.

Though i used to wonder how Egyptians view churches since Pharaoh and the Egyptians are seen as evil in the bible.
Like imagine an Egyptian visiting a church and the pastor keeps saying: All the Egyptians in your life, they will perish in the Red Sea" will the guy say amen or just smile?
Me sef they wonder
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by geoworldedu: 8:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
MirrorofChrist:

Oh sorry, that wicked man has gotten your "Achilles heel"
I suggest you a deliverance, please it's urgent. There are lots you don't see
There are billions of things we don't see, but there are trillions of things religions don't see but is assuming to see. Religion is darker than secularity and people who do without religion are more spiritual than those who do religion. It's a paradox for only the wise.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Godsownfc(m): 9:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mosba:
This is pooing on the unfortunate, untimely and early death of a young man.
All in the name of religion. Nigeria is a cruise
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Ken4Christ: 12:03am On Oct 30, 2023
What baffles me most is that some people will still attend the programme. Blind leading the blind.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by jimcaddy(m): 1:49am On Oct 30, 2023
Almost everyone is a Pastor in Nigeria. Chai God is really patient with Nigeria oh. Too patient sef.
Re: Mohbad's Name Appears On Church Programme's Banner (Photo) by Godmind2022(m): 4:09am On Oct 30, 2023
richiemcgold:
It is very easy to identify a fake ministry;
Except you're a gullible Christian.

On point!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don Zino Osieme: List Of Adulterous Pastors & Politicians In Isoko, Delta / Apostle Chris Omatsola Prophecies On Nigeria And 2019 Election / Is Oral And Anal Sex Spiritually Hygienic In Christian Marriages???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.