Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,901 members, 7,835,010 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Mohbad's Deáth Was A Planned By His Wífe, Wunmi - Kemi Disclose - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Mohbad's Deáth Was A Planned By His Wífe, Wunmi - Kemi Disclose (553 Views)

Wunmi Obe: Cossy Orjiakor Sat Beside My Husband, Tunde Obe With Her Boobs-Baring / Tunde And Wunmi Obe Reveal What Kept Them Together For 30 Years / Pregnant Wunmi Toriola Weds (Traditional & White Wedding Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mohbad's Deáth Was A Planned By His Wífe, Wunmi - Kemi Disclose by Chibrownz: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Controversial journalist Kemi Olunloyo has insisted on accusing Mohad’s wife of being the singer’s suspected killer, using her extensive knowledge in investigating murder cases.

The Mohbad case has been a contentious topic that is still being discussed among many figures as suspicions about who killed him and why are always being cast.

Kemi claims that Mohbad was slain, and that his wife was the only person who did it. She was a surety in this case, drawing on her thirty years of experience.

Kemi Olunloyo claimed on her Instagram page in a post.

Here is what Kemi disclose read more 👇
https://africalevel.com/mohbads-death-was-a-homicide-planned-by-his-wife-wunmi-kemi-olunloyo-makes-fresh-allegations/
Re: Mohbad's Deáth Was A Planned By His Wífe, Wunmi - Kemi Disclose by Natbrowny: 1:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
K 2d E 2d M 2d Moth*rf*cking I.

I dey miss u mama
Re: Mohbad's Deáth Was A Planned By His Wífe, Wunmi - Kemi Disclose by Roboto11: 2:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
Una don start again.

You guys don't mind killing someone for hits.

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO] Nollywood Actress, Toyin Tomato Gifts Veteran, Iya 2D A House / #DearArtiste Debuts February 4 / Check Out Our Photo Of The Day: Ladies Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.