Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,939 members, 7,835,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:31 AM

Am I A Good Family Man With Such Behavior? (photos) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am I A Good Family Man With Such Behavior? (photos) (717 Views)

Am I A Bad Friend? I Slept With My Friend’s Ex / Why Do Ladies Like putting up This Behavior.. / "Good Sex Will Make You Disown Your Family" - Man As He Lists (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am I A Good Family Man With Such Behavior? (photos) by CaveAdullam: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
On leadership:

Many are interested in the gains of leadership while oblivious to the obligations.

By the way, the duties of leadership cancel the gains except for those who see it as a means of pandering their egos and refilling their rapacity.

Leadership is hard work.

The demands of leadership are physical as the leader must be in charge of the dissemination of information, administration of affairs, and guidance of members to reach their goals.

The leader doesn't have a break. To take a day off is tantamount to collapsing the whole system.

This doesn't mean that the 24/7 presence of the leader makes him an egoist, as his followers should be able to run the affairs in his absence.

His presence is expedient because he's the mantle bearer - the Queen ant + leading worker. He sees the vision clearer.

Followers might know the objectives, are important components, however, can't lead well.

They are parts of the body controlled by the brain for specific functions. The head - leader - on top, unifies the whole body.

They need one another. However, the leader comes first.

The duties of the leader are also grounded in faith. His greatest fear is the inability to reach the end.

Failure always results in backlash irrespective of his past deeds. Only success in reaching the goal or scoring higher points can save his reputation at the end of the day.

It's this that also makes leaders egoist.

Their fight isn't to protect their ego, however, their reputation and acceptance are tied to it.

He's a coach who expects his players to play the game as figured out and arranged in his mind.

The leader who puts his ego first makes a mess of the whole place.

The wise leader is conservative about his ego, leveraging it with that of his followers/players to score a goal.

The goal is winning and not a show of ego.

When one sees the throne of leadership from afar, it sparkles.

But getting closer, it's more tough work than commanding treasures from afar and controlling people at will.

The leader is like his followers, differences are his position and the bearer of the vision. He works.

Hence, a good leader can be able to empathize with his followers and determine their foibles, strengths, and weaknesses.

Only the egocentric leader sees his followers as a staircase, using their heads as his feast table while dropping crumbs before their feet.

People who envisage being a leader desire so because of the mirage gains. When they get there, they struggle for plenty of benefits which leads to a tug of war + holes of chaos. They don't see that they are ineffective in leadership because they are confident in their arrogance.

Leadership involves patience: with the followers & remaining on the journey.

It involves sacrifice. The leader gives more. This serves as an example to the followers to open their minds.

It involves constant alteration to suit the needs of time & human behavior.

Re: Am I A Good Family Man With Such Behavior? (photos) by CaveAdullam: 3:46pm On Oct 29, 2023
Lastly...

(1) (Reply)

Worst Childhood Mistake You Made In Life That You Are Still Regretting!!! / Why Are The Nigerian Government Doing This? / Her Virginity Is Overrated - This ONE Thing Is More Important For A Loyal GF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.