Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,071 members, 7,821,677 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 04:47 PM

Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom (40424 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Negotiating With Bandits Not Best Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by biroo: 7:39pm On Oct 29, 2023
What kind of wicked act is this? angry cry lipsrsealed
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Business3600: 7:40pm On Oct 29, 2023
Such a terrible experience, I was kidnapped last year. I never wish such experience to befall my enemy. Rip to the dead.

7 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by KangaIye: 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
They are terrorist
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Calitoscassius(m): 7:41pm On Oct 29, 2023
It will come to their turns, one after the other. Alla dem corrupt thieving so called politiefcians.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by JudasNaKarrot: 7:42pm On Oct 29, 2023
Where is that OMENKA of a boy when you need him.....come o, come and see how Herdsmen and Kidnappers have turned your home state to killing field.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by PussyKing(m): 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Hand work of Fulani Herdsmen and Amotekun boys undecided undecided undecided
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Lumarstone: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
I think APC GOVERNMENT said they have neutralized bandits in the north? Why this news now?
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Awesome05: 7:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Too bad. RIP to the elderly man.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by mmadu5(m): 7:51pm On Oct 29, 2023
Kidnapping became rampant after people found out how much Evans made through kidnapping I hope he gets hanged by the balls

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Dougad: 7:52pm On Oct 29, 2023
Benue state sha. Very useless place
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by kabillionaire(m): 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jking20:
RIP elder stateman... Meanwhile, Nigeria gov't should do something about the level of insecurity in this country.
They're on top of the situation!
That's their usual slang.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Miles300: 7:54pm On Oct 29, 2023
When will this useless govt declare an emergency on kidnapping ......
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Cromagnon: 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
kidnapping and killing 80 year old man? What kingd of useless , lazy yooths are we bringing up today? Just to collect ransome and go and flex with woman in an hotel?
Security men should look inward towards their family members.
What did he do as an elderly politician? Did he fix his local govt or his ministry?
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by joggler(m): 7:55pm On Oct 29, 2023
[Where did you get that from that Charles Erukaa is dead?
quote author=Jonwesley post=126685988]

OH Not again. I think Charles Erukaa also died while reporting news from a fracas at Jos or Kaduna. I am trying to remember now. This is so gruesome to hear. [/quote]

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Blaze14k: 7:56pm On Oct 29, 2023
How come we don't see these people who attack southeast on post like this. Does it mean they are scared to criticize Fulani people

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Tayorshd87: 7:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
This kind old man fit get 5m for account ๐Ÿค”

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by mu2sa2: 8:00pm On Oct 29, 2023
North, like SE, like SW, like SS.
Pick your choice!

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Alipooos: 8:01pm On Oct 29, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number[/b][/quote]
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by udemzyudex(m): 8:04pm On Oct 29, 2023
Mahone05:
A part of the ransome was paid, those guys are just wicked

He is father to Charles Erukaa, formerly of Channels Tv

The man knows them, they kill him to hide their identity.

Wicked people.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Satazaa: 8:05pm On Oct 29, 2023
Business3600:
Such a terrible experience, I was kidnapped last year. I never wish such experience to befall my enemy. Rip to the dead.
my heartfelt sympathy to you bro, do not only be careful with people around you but be more careful with your relatives and closest people

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by dexmond: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
Please, what is the use of NIN of the security officers cannot use it to trace criminals?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by UmarionDejmon: 8:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
No policeman should be paid in that state.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by vicoloni(m): 8:11pm On Oct 29, 2023
Exactly this kind of situation happened at Erunwen Agric area of Ikorodu about 8 years ago. A Bishop and founder of a church network was kidnapped alongside his adult oldest son. While in captivity the poor man died and they buried him in a shallow grave while still negotiating ransom. They also never explained the circumstance that surrounded his death.
The sad thing was that the son was not aware his father had died because they isolated them.

Whatโ€™s really going on in Nigeria because all these societal problems did not just start today?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by SoNature(m): 8:12pm On Oct 29, 2023
You will never see Omenka, the foremost defender of corruption and maladministration, on a thread like this.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by tunde1200(m): 8:15pm On Oct 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:
One mumu omekaonyeara will be calling southeast Afghanistan. But he won't condemn the terrorists doing violence promo in his northern region.

Honestly Igbos and esn are terrorist.
The hates n your mind cannot lead you well.

2 Likes

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by matm: 8:18pm On Oct 29, 2023
Murder iand support of murder in any form is an abomination that goes with severe punishment even after repentance.
Ask Saul of Tarsus.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by MasterJayJay: 8:23pm On Oct 29, 2023
tunde1200:

Honestly Igbos and esn are terrorist. The hates n your mind cannot lead you well.
Tunde is a skull miner. The hate in your heart cannot lead you well.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Confirmedzombie: 8:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
There is no day that passes without a bad news from SE.

All because Peter obi lost election he knows he stood no chance.

God have mercy.

May His soul Rest in peace ๐Ÿ™
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by BafanaBafana: 8:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
contentmakerPRO:
kidnapping and killing 80 year old man? What kingd of useless , lazy yooths are we bringing up today? Just to collect ransome and go and flex with woman in an hotel?
Security men should look inward towards their family members.
Our elders wey dey office dey embezzle money nko?

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by SAMBARRY: 8:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
wittywriter:
The monsters they made.

It's a must for Nigerian electorates to stop asslicking fellow Nigerians that identify as politicians.

Wittyness.
the fowl has come to their house to roost
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by regenerateman(m): 8:34pm On Oct 29, 2023
Jonwesley:

OH Not again. I think Charles Erukaa also died while reporting news from a fracas at Jos or Kaduna. I am trying to remember now. This is so gruesome to hear.

Charles Erukaa is alive. The man that dried in kidnappers' den is his father. The channels TV reporter that died while reporting BK bombing iin Kano is below
Enenche Akogwu, // (30 March 1980 โ€“ 20 January 2012) was a Nigerian journalist and cameraman for Channels Television. In January 2012, he was shot and killed in Kano, Nigeria while investigating a Boko Haram bombing by an unidentified gunman. His work mainly focused on human rights, politics, and war.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dino Melaye, Dangote, Otedola And Saraki Hang Out Together (Photos) / Thugs Beat Iniobong Akan, APC Chairman In Akwa Ibom, Break His Head (Graphic Pic / Idris Ahmed: DSS Arrests Man Who Exposed Wanted Boko Haram Commander Whereabout

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.