Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,889 members, 7,810,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:44 AM

Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom (40395 Views)

Nnamdi Onochie: Negotiating With Boko Haram Will Save Nigeria N1.2trn Spent / Woe Unto You - Shekau Blasts Sheikh Gumi For Negotiating With Bandits / Abdulsalami Abubakar: Negotiating With Bandits Not Best Solution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by georgeakins: 8:44pm On Oct 29, 2023
jiz:
RIP, may we not be victim of renewed hopelessless

Is the evil taking place daily in cursed Ibo land part of the renewal hope?
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by georgeakins: 8:48pm On Oct 29, 2023
occfx:

It's better to risk your life championing a course to eliminate terrorism than to die helplessly in the hands of a terrorist. I like the ipob course. Every region needs to set up a local police or vigilant... This job is too much for Nigerian police

It is not strange to see you justifying all the evils taking place in your cursed Ibo land.

This is what your primitive ancestors are known for.
Carry on, mumu biaflan!
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by thatigboman: 9:02pm On Oct 29, 2023
MasterJayJay:
One mumu omekaonyeara will be calling southeast Afghanistan. But he won't condemn the terrorists doing violence promo in his northern region.
omenka is from agatu, they are idoma, while katsina ala is tiv. Omenka's agatu homeland is occupied by fulanis at the moment. The fulani chief killed the idoma chief there and took over his household. The fulani chief regularly grants press interview from the occupied palace, while omenka ran to enugu to seek for cover when hausa boys invaded his family house in wurukum, lowland in makurdi. It was all here in nairaland when it was going on. Most of omenka's anti-igbo rhetorics were written by him while he was seeking refuge in Enugu

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Giftedhand47(m): 9:07pm On Oct 29, 2023
Nnemudi:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angella Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

You deserve the award of nairalndeer with most used monikers

How many monikers do you even have gan sef
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by occfx: 9:14pm On Oct 29, 2023
georgeakins:

It is not strange to see you justifying all the evils taking place in your cursed Ibo land.

This is what your primitive ancestors are known for.
Carry on, mumu biaflan!

One day it will be your turn. Pray to be saved
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Charly68: 9:16pm On Oct 29, 2023
I just wonder what spirit rules the heart of these criminals ....they waste lives as if they are dealing with animals .. this is so sad.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Godsownfc(m): 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2023
Sun5ie:
Hmm.
I am scared
Nigeria is gradually becoming a death zone

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Godsownfc(m): 9:27pm On Oct 29, 2023
Charly68:
I just wonder what spirit rules the heart of these criminals ....they waste lives as if they are dealing with animals .. this is so sad.
This country is turning into something else. This now happens almost on a daily basis
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by eyinjuege: 9:47pm On Oct 29, 2023
Something serious needs to be done about these kidnappers.
Enough is enough.
It's just getting worse everyday
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by DJInfluence: 10:31pm On Oct 29, 2023
But those families negotiating with kidnappers, don't they ask for proof of life or to speak with their kidnapped family member before paying or agreeing to pay?
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Nchenches: 10:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
If Nigeria were to be in Europe, Oyibo who formed Nigeria in 1914 and knew the country would not thrive, would have dissolved Nigeria.
There are too many sovereign countries in the UN with population less than the Tiv.
The joy in one's country is not fom how big or rich one's country is, but from how contended one is from one's country.
No country of nearly equal proportion of Muslims and non Muslims ever thrived.
Dysfunctional law enforcement agencies in a most dysfunctional country. Criminals thrive.
In a normal country, this will provoke outrage.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Nobody: 10:49pm On Oct 29, 2023
Enemyofpeace:
I'm sure he must have recognized them. Which means it was done by people who knew him

Exactly what I wanted to say
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:59pm On Oct 29, 2023
May be he identified one of them or one of them mistakenly bursted their identity and the man recognized him.....

One thing is to be in the hands of these people, another thing is to avoid looking at their faces
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by GUNITGuy: 11:08pm On Oct 29, 2023
When you create a wide gulf between the rich and the poor with little hope for the poor this is what you reap.....Let Nigerian Elite class keep on embezzlement David Mark, Tinubu and Co ....It would reach them na just time
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by AfonjaPriest: 11:09pm On Oct 29, 2023
Angela, also known as Faith, also known as Angela Ubi Oyom, the fraúdulent beggar is back!!! Before anyone falls prey to his deceptive art in begging, check out this post from his archives, as presented below:
Nnemudi:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you
Acct num with faith
G.TBank
Réd flág. Disclaimér. Pérsona nón gratà.
This person, known as Angelah, a.k.a. Faith, has various accounts for his begging operations with different banking platforms.
He is a serial críminal fràudulent individual, and is here to promote his begging advert scàm.
This message should be clear to him. He should go to his church or mosque to beg and stop using different usernames on NAIRALAND to exploit people's compassion.
Angelah, better known as Angela Oyom Ubi; you have used over 500 usernames to beg. If you are genuine, you should have been known with one username. Using many is a clear indication you are a fràud.
The way I see it, you'll soon get deliverance from the Devíl. Keep thinking you are deceiving people. There is nothing hidden that will not be revealed; covered that will not be opened.
The great day of your revelation is at hand. Be expectant, because surely it will come.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by finallybusy: 12:28am On Oct 30, 2023
Watch and see how the police will smoke these men out of their villages. Nigerians always run to their villages after committing crimes. The victim’s life was cut short. For his sake, I hope it was cardiac arrest which claimed him.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Coolbite(m): 5:50am On Oct 30, 2023
Nnemudi:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
to

Send me details of your educational qualifications. What is your highest qualification? You need a job not alms.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Jonwesley(m): 6:08am On Oct 30, 2023
joggler:
[Where did you get that from that Charles Erukaa is dead?
quote author=Jonwesley post=126685988]

OH Not again. I think Charles Erukaa also died while reporting news from a fracas at Jos or Kaduna. I am trying to remember now. This is so gruesome to hear.

Sorry, I mistaken him for one channels TV staff that died in Kano while covering a story of an upheaval some years ago.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Jonwesley(m): 6:09am On Oct 30, 2023
regenerateman:

Charles Erukaa is alive. The man that dried in kidnappers' den is his father. The channels TV reporter that died while reporting BK bombing iin Kano is below
Enenche Akogwu, // (30 March 1980 – 20 January 2012) was a Nigerian journalist and cameraman for Channels Television. In January 2012, he was shot and killed in Kano, Nigeria while investigating a Boko Haram bombing by an unidentified gunman. His work mainly focused on human rights, politics, and war.

Thank you for the correction. Appreciated please.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by popcykaylah(m): 7:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Nnemudi:

Acct num with faith
G.TBank

Go find work or go do olosho.. you never eat but you dey always get data to bomb for here..same story everyday
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Charly68: 8:41am On Oct 30, 2023
Godsownfc:

This country is turning into something else. This now happens almost on a daily basis
So sad sir.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Mahone05: 12:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Jonwesley:

OH Not again. I think Charles Erukaa also died while reporting news from a fracas at Jos or Kaduna. I am trying to remember now. This is so gruesome to hear.

He survived an attack during the build up to 2015 election while covering APC campaign in Rivers hoodlums broke into the venue and scattered the place, he was stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle. He left Channels Tv a couple of years ago

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Jonwesley(m): 7:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mahone05:

He survived an attack during the build up to 2015 election while covering APC campaign in Rivers hoodlums broke into the venue and scattered the place, he was stabbed in the neck with a broken bottle. He left Channels Tv a couple of years ago

Thank you for your laudable reminder and update. You are indeed a good student of history. I knew he was involved in an incident somewhere but I didn't remember the details again.
Re: Kidnappers Murder Washima Erukaa, Bury Him While Negotiating Ransom by Business3600: 7:52pm On Nov 01, 2023
Satazaa:
my heartfelt sympathy to you bro, do not only be careful with people around you but be more careful with your relatives and closest people
I found out the setup came from the village Boys working for me. But God was merciful. The fulani terrorists who kidnapped me collected ransom and I was freed after 8 days

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido: 'APC Planning To Rig Osun Rerun Election' / Buhari Dissolves AMCON, Appoints Ahmed Lawan Kuru as MD / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.