Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,297 members, 7,836,299 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

10 Business Ideas For Student To Start With At Least 20k-50k - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 10 Business Ideas For Student To Start With At Least 20k-50k (198 Views)

Do You Know U Can Get Up At Least 20k A Day With This App ..zero Money Needed / Help Me With Business Ideas For A #100k To#150k Startup Capital / How To Get The Perfect Startup Business Ideas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

10 Business Ideas For Student To Start With At Least 20k-50k by Tshine456(m): 6:17pm On Oct 29, 2023
I will like to introduce 10 business ideas for student start with as little as 20k to 50k 1. Handmade food-this is a very lucrative bus student can with ur gas eg idomie&egg spot,ponmo slice and many more student cant do without food. 2. painting-as a student who can help other to paint their room and collect money it is not a must u are profession painter u can watch youtude and the tools needed. 3. cloths buz-as a student boxer or pant and package it and sale it to ur fellow student in the camp or hostel.. 4. cleaning service-this is very lucrative business as a student start clean cloths and im sure we all knw hw much we pay per 1 shirt and trouser.. 5. Data reseller buz-this one buz a student start with as low capital or with zero capital.. 6. handwatch/chain buz-this is a buz a student start and selling among other student... 7. house agent-this also a buz student can start by help other student to secure an apartment and earn from it.. 8. homemade coconut-this also a buz student can start
Re: 10 Business Ideas For Student To Start With At Least 20k-50k by Tshine456(m): 6:30pm On Oct 29, 2023
9. Dropshipping-this one of buz student can start by meet some business owner and make deal with them that u will be posting their goods on their behalf some commission will be paid to u when u close a sale 10. Online business-this is very lucrative student can start with smartphone eg own whatsapp tv,a freelancer,a writer,promoter and many more... I knw some student are shy type u can start with online buz and earn as a student survey ur area do research on what is lacking and make things out.. This as a bonus if as a student have talent like singing,hyping,dancing and many more try and showcase it and earn frm it cos life of a student it no easy

(1) (Reply)

Are These Business Still Existing I'm Your Area? (Pictures) / How Would You Describe Your Role As A CEO Or Business Owner? / Moses Iribhogbe Osasota Is A Notorious Scammer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.