Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,854 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP (7508 Views)

Army Jolted By Resignations, Warns Against Early Retirement / EndSARS: Hundreds Of Resignations By Police Officers Rejected By The IGP / Wave Of Resignations Hit Akwa Ibom PDP (See Resignation Letters) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Angelfrost(m): 8:12am On Oct 30, 2023
Nigeria is gradually sliding into a One Party system...! Quasi-dictatorship loading. cool

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Gentlelox: 8:18am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

Ebonyi people are more sensible than sentimental Anambra people

Politics is a game of numbers

Democracy needs opposition. Dictatorship is a one party state like the NAZI. You're obviously a low iq mf
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MS247: 8:20am On Oct 30, 2023
Gentlelox:
Democracy needs opposition. Dictatorship is a one party state like the NAZI. You're obviously a low iq mf

An idiotic fool thinks Democracy is the only system of Government

Monarchy works very fine in many countries

Comiunisim works just fine in others

While Dictatorship was better in Nigeria
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Gentlelox: 8:24am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:

An idiotic fool thinks Democracy is the only system of Government

Monarchy works very fine in many countries

Comiunisim works just fine in others

While Dictatorship was better in Nigeria
ok u know book. Oya go hustle .
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by press9jatv: 8:26am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp is dead in SE
😂 dead kooo bead niiii. Keep deceiving yourself following political parties all about. Pdp, APC, Lp, Sdp, Adc parties are one joor. Ebonyi State has Pdp Reps, senators in the State same way APC and Labour Party has too. Stop displaying your ignorance about political parties here.

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Indispensable85(m): 8:27am On Oct 30, 2023
PDP is dead. By 2027 the name will disappear totally.
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by EPOMA(m): 8:39am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
cool

Ebonyi people are more sensible than sentimental Anambra people

Politics is a game of numbers

What numbers , how some of you guys think sef .
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Charly68: 8:55am On Oct 30, 2023
I know the fall of Atiku at the Apex court will cause many to dump the party .. I sincerely believed Atiku too understood this and tried to fight for long but there is a limit to what he can do..
It is now that his leadership trait will be tested. If he can't hold the party together, the whole house may colapse . I wish them good luck
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by dododawa1: 9:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Personal

INTEREST
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by garfield1: 9:07am On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 dead kooo bead niiii. Keep deceiving yourself following political parties all about. Pdp, APC, Lp, Sdp, Adc parties are one joor. Ebonyi State has Pdp Reps, senators in the State same way APC and Labour Party has too. Stop displaying your ignorance about political parties here.

Pdp has no senator in ebonyi.all are apc.pdp has only one reps in ebonyi.infact,pdp has only one senator in the entire se.pdp is dead so
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Mosba: 9:10am On Oct 30, 2023
Ebonyi is now One(1) APC and Quarter(1/4) LP party state.
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by press9jatv: 9:34am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp has no senator in ebonyi.all are apc.pdp has only one reps in ebonyi.infact,pdp has only one senator in the entire se.pdp is dead so
lies upon lies and blowing much propaganda with it too. Keep deceiving yourself and not me ok 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by garfield1: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
lies upon lies and blowing much propaganda with it too. Keep deceiving yourself and not me ok 🤪🤪🤪🤪

Pdp is dead.adeleke is the only pdp governor.surrebder boy
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by garfield1: 9:35am On Oct 30, 2023
Charly68:
I know the fall of Atiku at the Apex court will cause many to dump the party .. I sincerely believed Atiku too understood this and tried to fight for long but there is a limit to what he can do..
It is now that his leadership trait will be tested. If he can't hold the party together, the whole house may colapse . I wish them good luck

Penguin2 how far
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by press9jatv: 9:53am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Pdp is dead.adeleke is the only pdp governor.surrebder boy
by the Special Grace of Almighty God, Pdp governorship candidate wins in The Appeal court sitting on Nasarawa State and Kaduna State too. Oya argue more

1 Share

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Slurity(m): 9:55am On Oct 30, 2023
If any state will be librated in southeast, Ebonyi will be the first. They are just unfortunate to be with the rest, they appear to me more smart and civilised. The hatred they receive from other Igbo makes them better.

1 Like

Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by tsdarkside(m): 9:57am On Oct 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:

We? Sounds like a legion of demons. Only you is 'we'. No wonder.

Demons have nothing useful to offer.

do you even have a car yourself that you are makin soo much noise....??

you this dying of hunger people....
poverty capital of the world dey talk about petrol....
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by MasterJayJay: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2023
tsdarkside:

do you even have a car yourself that you are makin soo much noise....??
you this dying of hunger people.... poverty capital of the world dey talk about petrol....
Do you have a brain? Empty skull opening mouth waaaa...
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by JagabanB: 10:21am On Oct 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Numbers to destroy the economy.

Petrol at 650 naira a litre.

Always bababluing...
Your Lienus Obi was the first to say he will do this, it's now a crime because another person did it abi?
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by garfield1: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
by the Special Grace of Almighty God, Pdp governorship candidate wins in The Appeal court sitting on Nasarawa State and Kaduna State too. Oya argue more

Clownishness.what a joke like adeleke
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Wisfem: 11:18am On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:

Even if they subsidize PMS to 50 naira per litter we both know you don't own a car to buy fuel.. just your neighbors car and he isn't complaining

Your father sells cars, those cars were produced by Somebody, And Humans Still live in that Country!
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by tsdarkside(m): 11:25am On Oct 30, 2023
MasterJayJay:

Do you have a brain? Empty skull opening mouth waaaa...

weeeeh....
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Ebubu: 2:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Slurity:
If any state will be librated in southeast, Ebonyi will be the first. They are just unfortunate to be with the rest, they appear to me more smart and civilised. The hatred they receive from other Igbo makes them better.
i swear. Other Igbos hate them but they are very detribalised, humble, not proud, and are into only honest hardwork such as masonry, hardwork whereas their Igbo brothers carry cocaine and commit rituals to make money.

Ebonyi politics is very mature too and devoid of hatred at other Nigerians.
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by SpaceTour: 2:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ebonyi people are cursed . Ebonyi people are miscreants and illiterates that hawk in the day and join armed robbery at night.

Igbos hate ebonyi people because you people are not igbos.

Ebubu:
i swear. Other Igbos hate them but they are very detribalised, humble, not proud, and are into only honest hardwork such as masonry, hardwork whereas their Igbo brothers carry cocaine and commit rituals to make money.

Ebonyi politics is very mature too and devoid of hatred at other Nigerians.
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by SpaceTour: 2:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
The truth is that ebonyi people are not igbos. Igbos don’t consider them as one of them. Ebonyi people are mostly illiterates and miscreants. There’s nothing like being civilized about ebonyi people

Slurity:
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Afamed: 2:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Atiku has finally buried PDP
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by ufuosman(m): 3:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na normal 😂😂😂
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Ikendiawusa: 4:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
History will remember Senator Obinna Ogba as the worst thing to come out politically from Ebonyi central,ishielu and igboesa clan because I don't know why someone will waste a whole eight years in the Senate with nothing to show for it,no bill sponsor and at the same time no constituency project executed,we will keep on falling his hand in igboesa clan till he reduce his level of greediness
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by Slurity(m): 10:49am On Oct 31, 2023
SpaceTour:
The truth is that ebonyi people are not igbos. Igbos don’t consider them as one of them. Ebonyi people are mostly illiterates and miscreants. There’s nothing like being civilized about ebonyi people

Well, they appear that they are more civilized. the fact that you guys did not even see them as part of igbo shows that they are probably better people.
Re: Mass Resignations Hit Ebonyi PDP by SpaceTour: 10:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Define civilization and relate it to ebonyi people. Stop fooling around here

Slurity:
Well, they appear that they are more civilized. the fact that you guys did not even see them as part of igbo shows that they are probably better people.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Was Murtala Mohammed a good man? / Fashola Visits Family Of Late Guardian Publisher: Consoler in chief. Pics / FOI: Despite Court Of Appeal Ruling, Lagos Refuses To Open Its Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.