Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,108 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential (12621 Views)

El Rufai Spits Fire Vows To Retire Tinubu From Politics - VIDEO / Imo State Gas Has Been Supplying Lagos Gas All These Years. / Over 700 Firms Jostle For 178 Gas Flare Sites In Niger Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 3:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

You say wetin?

E be like say nobody tell you wetin happen last time we wey we come

Stop being dense and doing attachee. Come yourself if you are not a coward let us see something.
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 3:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
benuejosh:
where is the lie?

It is obviously a lie, The way you do ethnic baiting, you seem not to understand that you can be arrested for this,
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 3:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
georgeakins:

Ibo land has nothing.
The gas you're claiming belongs to South South.

Palm oil full South South and South West

Oga stop being stupid, they just talked about Gas in Enugu, then Imo and Abia and Anambra have oil and you are here talking rubbish. The oil palm with the exception of Okomu oil, we have Ada Palm in Imo state which was built by Sam Mbakwe.

Please have sense and stop being dense,

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 3:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

fine, you have gas, no be fight, you have oil but na still the lowest. So, tell your folks to stop lying that your gas na the highest make thunder no punish una.

Oga you don't have sense, Anambra and Enugu have the highest gas reserves, even oil sales in Nigeria is declining and you are here being stupid as usual.

1 Like

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Pakute: 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Irony1:

Oga you don't have sense, Anambra and Enugu have the highest gas reserves, even oil sales in Nigeria is declining and you are here being stupid as usual.

you have the highest gas reserves according to ipob bureau of statistics, are you happy now ?
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by blueAgent(m): 3:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
AareGaa:

Ibo land has no mineral resources and gas.

It is a completely barren region, except for the coal, which has no value in international market.
ONELGA is not an extension of Biafran.

Like I said in my previous comment, ibos have done enough damage to the nation.
They're free to go.

Google Ohaji -Asa gas plant in Imo state.

Illiterate

2 Likes

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by stuffs2002: 3:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
Irony1:

Stop being dense and doing attachee. Come yourself if you are not a coward let us see something.

Hahahaha..
Cannibal Ojukwu said worse than that untill we marched all over his ancestral home only to find out that the coward has ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs.

I am a Northerner, and you know we don't talk much.

Chest beating dey Una DNA.
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by stuffs2002: 3:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Irony1:

everyone with a divergent view from yours is IPOB. this is how low mentally you are,

Stop cursing like IPOB ASHAWO
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Stop cursing like IPOB ASHAWO

Again you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

Hahahaha..
Cannibal Ojukwu said worse than that untill we marched all over his ancestral home only to find out that the coward has ran away like a dog with its tail between its legs.

I am a Northerner, and you know we don't talk much.

Chest beating dey Una DNA.

You know this message has been placed on screenshot and i hope you know that ethnic baiting is a crime which is tantamount to jail time. You can be tracked very easily. You people think that hiding behind username on nairaland doesn't mean you cannot be tracked, my advice to you be very careful so that you don't become a topic in nairaland very soon.

1 Like

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 7:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
Pakute:

you have the highest gas reserves according to ipob bureau of statistics, are you happy now ?

Oga shut up, you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
stuffs2002:

lol.. IPOB talk grin

you don't have sense

1 Like

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by stuffs2002: 9:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
Irony1:

You know this message has been placed on screenshot and i hope you know that ethnic baiting is a crime which is tantamount to jail time. You can be tracked very easily. You people think that hiding behind username on nairaland doesn't mean you cannot be tracked, my advice to you be very careful so that you don't become a topic in nairaland very soon.

Oh.. I'm so scared.. I'm shivering grin

DUMB IPOB cannibals everywhere
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Swiftgrp: 1:38am On Oct 31, 2023

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by onumadu: 3:17am On Oct 31, 2023
Irony1:

I believe it is IMO state that has the highest gas reserves in Nigeria.
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by zuchyblink(m): 5:30am On Oct 31, 2023
The gas SE is more than 500 times bigger than Nigeria's total oil reserve.
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Xhuntra: 8:38am On Oct 31, 2023
Irony1:

Dude this is not a sensible comment from you. Grow up my friend

Benuejosh has never made a sensible comment on this forum, so this shouldn't come as a surprise to you
Re: Gas Flare: Enugu Puts Out Fire, Vows To Harness State’s Gas Potential by Irony1: 7:52pm On Oct 31, 2023
onumadu:

I believe it is IMO state that has the highest gas reserves in Nigeria.

Not really latest figures shows Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Osi Uwenyiora Makes History With NY Giants / Name 5 People That Should Not Be In Govt / Zamfara Killings Unacceptable, Threat To Our Democracy – Saraki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.