Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,315 members, 7,811,939 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:11 AM

MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? (15814 Views)

Mohbad: What Can You Say About This Picture? / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Solomath01: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=FreeIgboho post=126691103]

See? You couldn’t answer the question, thus confirming what we all already know: you ARE an idiat member of Naira Marley gang.

Only comments show ure obedient ,very toxic set of people without vision and mission and very fast in attack people .
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Way4orward: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Loyalty have limits.

1 Like

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Starboytwo(m): 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
1-If you die, highest 1 week..

2- Don't patronize road side nurse.
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by ednut1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Stop using quack nurses

1 Like

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by aktolly54(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mhizzard:
Voice out to the world when you are really experiencing tough situation
you think he no voice out? He did but people don't pay attention to him. He even write petition but police just ignore it
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by DARLINGTON869(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmmm! A lot ooooo!
1) When you start making plenty money and your kids are still very young, carry your mom (not ur dad nor your wife) YOUR MOM...to the bank where your biggest saving or investment funds are stashed. Get a form known as POD ( PAYABLE ON DEATH FORM). This form allows the bank to release all your money to your mom upon your death without the need for all those yeye estate administrator and court wahala issues. A lot of people don't know that such bank form exist. This way, with proper instructions you must have given to your mom, you are 95% sure your mom will help invest or save the money for your kids until they are matured enough to handle such funds. NOTE: This advice is for those who have wayward and lavish lifestyle women as wife.

2) Please and please, if you are fully established with lots of properties here and there, don't wait until you are old before you draft your will. YES OOO! As early as 25 years of age, you are more than eligible to own a will. Just connect with a reputable law firm to make the will. Make sure a trusted and upright friend of yours or pastor is aware of your decision. This way, no bagga has monopoly over your property when you die.
3) You see this DNA of a thing, abeg if you get money and you suspect your wife may have booked an away match a day before your wedding....or after careful examination, you notice you child has no single resemblance or even behavioral traits like you, just prepare the kids one Saturday afternoon, tell their mom you want to have a PERSONAL DATE or OUTING with the kids. Drive them down to Reddington hospital (island) or any other reputable DNA testing facility and conduct the necessary tests. THIS LIFE NO GET SEASON 2 OOO. YOU DIE...YOU DON DIE NONI. SO TRY DO THE NECESSARY THINGS FOR YOURSELF AND FAMILY BEFORE YOU DIE.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by 007Marvel(m): 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Evil always prevail in the mortal world!
The company you keep will shape your life path!
No matter what you do, never trust anyone, cut off anyone who messes with your head too much, not as enemies but as we need to keep our distance.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by b0rn2fuck(m): 6:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
No dey form boss for where you no fit scatter
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by drimzsmoke(m): 6:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bvlgari:
What lessons have you personally learnt from his case?

Nigerian youths are mad, all of them!!!
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by pahen1991: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:

Idiat member of Naira Marley gang
Person tell you his lessons you de curse m. We all look but see differently
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Daystar7: 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
There's no lesson yet, but at this stage I'll say it's important you know what's at stake before taking any deal. Always ask "at what cost".
2ndly never choose to be a sheep amongst many who are wolves cos the moment you refuse to be their toy they 'll eat u up and that was what happened to him.
3rdly in a broken home always make sure you're fair to both parents and if you must lean to any side as a man make sure it's your father. Men will always be there for you at critical times not a woman. If he had a better relationship with his father he might still be alive.
4. Never wife a hoe or put ur seed in one. I'm not saying his baby mama is a hoe, but it was obvious that her loyalty was questionable.
If a woman puts no effort in pleasing you, going out of her way to know how she can be ur peace she's not the one. My mum taught me this and I think this is one of the realest lesson I've learnt from her.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Saidfx(m): 6:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Even as a married man for more than 2 decades

I will never advice my younger ones or my mates that like anything skirt to marry any girl that smoke weed and it's likes and later cook indomie after highness.

Learn to read every line of whatever contract you want to agree on before you sign it .

It's not necessary you beforg your mind with hard substances before you work on a professional level.

Major lessons for the woke minds but who gives a hoot in my own naughty by nature generation
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by valentineuwakwe(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
What lesson can one learn from this? Everything about his deals and death is shrouded in mystery so wetin i won learn?
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by solexjames(m): 6:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Avoid bad friends

4 Likes

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by kevwemike: 6:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bad woman expecially most Nigeria women is a no go area

2 Likes

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by MrNipplesLover(m): 6:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
Abeg what did the autopsy conducted on him say?

Cos I no see story about that at all...
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Adakintroy: 6:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
Next life answer mo_.good

2 Likes

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by uchwar1: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Never outshine your master...
Never bite the finger that fed you
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Blake755: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
Trust no one

1 Like 1 Share

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Nobody: 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
1) that most mother's who abandoned you (one way or another she did) will return whenever you start trending or when the story changes to make your father look like that bad person (especially if the mother and father are seperated).
She would want to wail and act like she was denied the chance to access you when you were alive. This is all a disguise and an attempt to cover up her lapses and save face.

2) Your wife should never be a slay queen type of lady for any reasons, always posting suggestive pictures on the internet, all because she thinks she is part of a celebrity circle (which she isn't) that her husband belonged to. That's if you are a celebrity.
Additionally, she should know her limits, and you as a man should never marry ladies who flash their bodies for the public to see in sexually suggestive ways. No matter the lust, don't wife her. She may lead to your death in future, and then when the accusations come mounting against her, she may flee abroad with the help of other women of easy virtues, and some male travel agents, who all have scarred consciences.

These are what I have learned from Mohbad's unfortunate murder. Yeah, I called it a murder as it is.
No one should quote me. Write youe own comment(s) and keep it moving. Resist the urge to vent.

2 Likes

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by phemmyfour: 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bvlgari:

Broken homes isn't the best environment to raise kids

Mobad would have had a better path and probably still be alive if both parents were still together

3 Likes

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by tochez24(m): 6:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bvlgari:

1. Don't marry a LovePeddler!!! Gentle men if you can't find a virgin please settle for a baby mama.... Never you pay the bride price of a lady you never disvirgined♂️

2. Test people around you so you can easily identify your true niggas!!! You can not be everybody's friend.

3. Always Keep your own side of the deal to the last and make sure you don't snitch even if you're no longer interested in the deal, instead negotiate your way out... This is the first brothers code of conduct⚠️

4. Whether you're famous or not, please always maintain your privacy... Don't let anyone have easy access to you!!!!

Mohbad lacked all these qualities and that's why he was easily killed with a quack nurse🤦🏾‍♂️

Mohbad was a SIMP⚠️

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Nobody: 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
That Sam Larry is the most likely Father of Mohbad alleged son.
That paternity fraud is rising in Nigeria
That DNA should be done for all firstborn of every households in Africa.

2 Likes

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by OYEDIPE(m): 6:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bvlgari:

Always invest in bouncer when you are a star like Kizz Daniel

1 Like

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by lanre316: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:
Do not reap rip people,

Follow through with your agreement and contracts

Never neglect the people that invested in you, especially your own father
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
When the devil was singing, people were dancing. It is when he killed one of them that the rest of the people woke up. undecided

The unwarranted assault you made against your colleague yesterday will come and hunt you tomorrow.
The empire you enjoyed with indecency, vulgarity will be vulnerable to attacks soon.
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by NLPoliceWoman: 6:55pm On Oct 30, 2023
RTR
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by TOPCRUISE(m): 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
MS247:

Oloriburuku can't you comment your own opinion and let mine be

Abi them swear for you father?

Naso una go dey look for trouble up and down, and when it burst na your mama go cry

By their response we will know them. undecided
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by AskNgige2: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
FreeIgboho:

See? You couldn’t answer the question, thus confirming what we all already know: you ARE an idiat member of Naira Marley gang

That one small self..

D guy is what Ohafia pple call Efulefu

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Raw (formerly Known As Nigga Raw) Is Now A Father / What Are Sexiest Nigerian Or African Names: Males Or Females / Christabel Iwuala Weds John In Benin (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.