Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,219 members, 7,811,609 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:34 PM

MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? (15812 Views)

Mohbad: What Can You Say About This Picture? / Mercy Eke Apologizes To Nigerians: 'I've Learnt From My Mistakes' / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Withdraws His Case Against Kemi Olunloyo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Kendrick80(m): 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
The dead don’t talk
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by HartetarLee001: 9:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
tochez24:

1. Don't marry a LovePeddler!!! Gentle men if you can't find a virgin please settle for a baby mama.... Never you pay the bride price of a lady you never disvirgined♂️

2. Test people around you so you can easily identify your true niggas!!! You can not be everybody's friend.

3. Always Keep your own side of the deal to the last and make sure you don't snitch even if you're no longer interested in the deal, instead negotiate your way out... This is the first brothers code of conduct⚠️

4. Whether you're famous or not, please always maintain your privacy... Don't let anyone have easy access to you!!!!

Mohbad lacked all these qualities and that's why he was easily killed with a quack nurse🤦🏾‍♂️

Mohbad was a SIMP⚠️

Big SIMP Bro

Nigger just bleeped up big time, I pray he found peace.

1 Like

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by viodemus: 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
People were quick to judge and accuse naira marley.

Till today, the guy wife never do dna for the pikin. I even suspect bella shmuda join. He been dey act like thief, wey dey try deflect suspicion from himself.
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Dpaulie(m): 1:42am On Oct 31, 2023
Never help anyone again
Be careful with your relationship with the younger one you're helping
Not everyone deserve to help their destiny
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Dpaulie(m): 1:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Babaj02:
I learnt that Nigerians filled with pretenders, who will only celebrate one when he or she is dead
The same Nigerians that made them a star they rare
How do u want Nigerians to celebrate them?
By following them to the clubs paying for their lavish life? Searchlight their life when they surrounded themselves with bad niggas?
Appreciate Nigerians small
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by xtremeTall(m): 1:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Life is too short
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Aaaaarghmed(m): 2:38am On Oct 31, 2023
blaskikv:
Always go to the hospital to receive treatment. Avoid unqualified health practitioners.
exactly, this is part of the carelessness am talking about.
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by nurusystem(m): 6:57am On Oct 31, 2023
What I learned is some niaja folks are too selfish to jump in to conclusion, saying Larry & Marlin killed Mo,without making terror investigation,, some mumus will starts calling innocent names,that is the sheet I learned and death is inevitable ,simple
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:25am On Oct 31, 2023
muystoy:
Never marry an olosho
You mean his wife?
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by MetalJigsaw(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2023
godofuck231:
Dont fvck with the powers that made you
So how does that concern Mohbad's case?
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Orlatunday11(m): 9:11am On Oct 31, 2023
For the nurse: Kolorun maje asisese
To the Nurse: Our job will not get us to jail
Me: Amen
You?:

1 Like

Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by Charly68: 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
Mingle with the wicked and die like them ,Marry a worldly woman and get sacrificed without pity ,Deceive the father that invested in you and lose out at the end ...Men are powerful on earth and waste a man without pity . Don't trust police because reporting your matter to them can land you into more trouble . Let God alone be your security because men can sell you out at will
Re: MOHBAD: What Lessons Have You Learnt From His Case? by godofuck231: 12:45pm On Oct 31, 2023
MetalJigsaw:
So how does that concern Mohbad's case?
ask olamide , he smokes weed for a reason , and he reasons like a genius

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mr Raw (formerly Known As Nigga Raw) Is Now A Father / Mayorkun Slams Nicki Dabarbie With ₦1Billion Lawsuit For Calling Him A Ritualist / What Are Sexiest Nigerian Or African Names: Males Or Females

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.