Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,501 members, 7,819,818 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 AM

Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours (19491 Views)

Governor Fubara Appoints Former Assembly Speaker, Edison As Chief Of Staff / High Court Confirms Edison As Authentic Speaker Of Rivers Assembly / Governor Ortom Speaks Amid Impeachment Saga, Explains Why Notice Is Null, Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by VinnyBaba: 11:28am On Oct 30, 2023
OmoFiditi:

The political dynamism we have in the SW is different from what they have in the SE and SS.
The SW believes in pseudo-feudalism and monarchical political outlook, where man can be deified as god over all.. In the SE and SS, republicanism plays a huge part in the political architecture. All men can be their own god.

That's why godfatherism can thrive in the SW but fail in the SS and SE.

Wike cannot succeed with his godfather ambitions in Rivers, the rivers people supported him to be independent of Amaechi's whims, they will also support Fubara to be independent against him.

Same Reason why British Indirect Rule FAILED in Igboland
But succeeded in Yoruba and Hausaland. They are Docile due to Islam and Natural Fear Fear!😒😌😌

Igbos are very Stubborn and Self-willed People!.🤨😊😊

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by cyrusmillz: 11:29am On Oct 30, 2023
mrvitalis:
Fubara already has 8 members ? That's impressive now that's a good start

Next step is get a court injunction stopping the impeachment process

Arrest and detain the speaker and few of his men for a few days while you

Tagert four more house members... Steal the mess sit and elect new speaker let the case to determine who is the speaker go on

Once that is done go on the offensive... Reverse all contracts to wike loyalist starve them of contracts visibily reward your loyalists

Revoke all allocation to wike landed properties
Set up a prob committee to prob the last administration

Be like say you don read 48 laws of power 🙌
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by SweetVibe: 11:44am On Oct 30, 2023
eneye1:

I think you don't know the Yoruba people. We believe in mentoring and you can see the relative growth. The people Tinubu supported did well , it was the people they supporter misbehaved .
Yeah....Aregbeshola, Oyetola, Abiodun e.t.c all did well
Clowns....
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by SweetVibe: 11:46am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Even the spiritual world will not stand with him.before wike brought,there was an agreement,he wasn't forced.if he didn't want it,he should have rejected it.there are several people wike would have installed yet he chose sim only for the ungrateful fellow to try this nonsense....
Either he abides by the terms or he resigns
A Yoruba Cowards has spoken .....
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by justified007: 1:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
mastermaestro:

He should go take some lessons from Gov Obaseki. Dude crippled Oshiomhole's forces in the house of assembly and environs. This is why houses of assembly will never amount to anything important in this democracy. Imagine wanting to impeach a sitting governor to please a former governor.

If Fubara does not crush all of them, then na mugu him be. angry

Obaseki was able to get away with that nonsense because of the division in APC at the federal level and buhari refused to protect the interest of his party men , I dare Obaseki to try that nonsense now and see .

You guys think wike was stupid to have aligned with the ruling party while he's still in PDP?
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by ufuosman(m): 3:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Last week I told you people that my chairman who’s in Sims inner circle told me Wike slapped Sim, Instructed Sim never to consent to any project worths 500million and above without his knowledge

You people argued me

Now e no reach one week I talk that thing e don dey sup

Anyone who’s from Rivers state should know that no matter how gentle and loyal a rivers man is he can never be a puppet for anyone

Wike wants to be the Tinubu of Rivers where he can handpick employ and fire anyone

Lol na for rivers state wey be 80% Vikings you wan do that rubbish Tinubu carry from Osun go turn Lord for another man state where as the real lagosians no get mouth

What Wike did to Amaechi is what Sim is doing him

Rivers people loved Wike and was always behind him till he did what he did in presidential election na there him Problem start

Wike if you want to lord over a state or region then go to South West and do that one not PH
D fight won’t be easy for sim, almost everyone one in rivers state is in wike camp, sim hv a long way to me
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by JOemmy(m): 3:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Last week I told you people that my chairman who’s in Sims inner circle told me Wike slapped Sim, Instructed Sim never to consent to any project worths 500million and above without his knowledge

You people argued me

Now e no reach one week I talk that thing e don dey sup

Anyone who’s from Rivers state should know that no matter how gentle and loyal a rivers man is he can never be a puppet for anyone

Wike wants to be the Tinubu of Rivers where he can handpick employ and fire anyone

Lol na for rivers state wey be 80% Vikings you wan do that rubbish Tinubu carry from Osun go turn Lord for another man state where as the real lagosians no get mouth

What Wike did to Amaechi is what Sim is doing him

Rivers people loved Wike and was always behind him till he did what he did in presidential election na there him Problem start

Wike if you want to lord over a state or region then go to South West and do that one not PH

This is terrible if true how can he expect a whole governor with access to billions monthly not to sign any contract worth above #500m? The governor will definitely be incapacitated in his 8yrs in office.
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by frankson1(m): 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
chrisxxx:
Sim better acts now. He is a man and should not just chicken out,
Bring Amaechi back to PDP. Run to Atiku. All APC Loyalists in Rivers State will run to you including LP including those of us who are without party but sympathetic to you.

And everything will immediately fall into place because a moniker on Nairaland stated it undecided undecided
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by remigiusizunna(m): 10:02am On Oct 31, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Wetin be Arkman abeg?
A man with an ark
hoha

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Military Destroys Illegal Refineries In Okrika, Rivers State (photos) / Photos From Goodluck Jonathan’s 61st Birthday / 5 Million Nigerians Lifted Out Of Extreme Poverty In Three Years - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.