Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours (19469 Views)

Governor Fubara Appoints Former Assembly Speaker, Edison As Chief Of Staff / High Court Confirms Edison As Authentic Speaker Of Rivers Assembly / Governor Ortom Speaks Amid Impeachment Saga, Explains Why Notice Is Null, Void (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Splashme: 10:00am On Oct 30, 2023
Svoboda:
I can't be a sitting governor and allow forces to impeach me. Not possible. I will bulldoze those forces to extinction.

The gov has some executive powers. I will raze their properties down and make them flee from the state.

Chimaraoke did it to jim. Sullivan did it to chimaraoke...

Obaseki sef did it to Oshiomole
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by NotProphet: 10:05am On Oct 30, 2023
fergie001:
Rivers House of Assembly removes Ehie Edison (Ahoada East State Constituency II) as Majority leader.

24 out of 32 members of the Rivers Assembly are sitting in the auditorium following the fire outbreak yesterday.

This is amid rumours of ongoing impeachment plots against the Rivers State Governor, Siminalayi Fubara.

i love my SS.

naso oshiomole be wan turn god for edo, we joined obaseki to teach him a lesson.
Akpabio collect his own from udom emmanuel.
ibori collect his own from okowa
etc
we hate oppression in the SS

3 Likes

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Thisis2raw(m): 10:07am On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Last week I told you people that my chairman who’s in Sims inner circle told me Wike slapped Sim, Instructed Sim never to consent to any project worths 500million and above without his knowledge

You people argued me

Now e no reach one week I talk that thing e don dey sup

Anyone who’s from Rivers state should know that no matter how gentle and loyal a rivers man is he can never be a puppet for anyone

Wike wants to be the Tinubu of Rivers where he can handpick employ and fire anyone

Lol na for rivers state wey be 80% Vikings you wan do that rubbish Tinubu carry from Osun go turn Lord for another man state where as the real lagosians no get mouth

What Wike did to Amaechi is what Sim is doing him

Rivers people loved Wike and was always behind him till he did what he did in presidential election na there him Problem start

Wike if you want to lord over a state or region then go to South West and do that one not PH
na your type we no dey see, wen jungle mature. Na to come online dey type. Rubbish, mak una do anyhow, den see wetin go happen. Na we obio/akpor na we dey decide hw e go be.
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Judgementa1: 10:08am On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:
Last week I told you people that my chairman who’s in Sims inner circle told me Wike slapped Sim, Instructed Sim never to consent to any project worths 500million and above without his knowledge

You people argued me

Anyone who’s from Rivers state should know that no matter how gentle and loyal a rivers man is he can never be a puppet for anyone

Wike wants to be the Tinubu of Rivers where he can handpick employ and fire anyone

Lol na for rivers state wey be 80% Vikings you wan do that rubbish Tinubu carry from Osun go turn Lord for another man state where as the real lagosians no get mouth

Rivers people loved Wike and was always behind him till he did what he did in presidential election na there him Problem start

Wike if you want to lord over a state or region then go to South West and do that one not PH

Nonsense.

Everyone does it including ur messiah

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Trustmea: 10:11am On Oct 30, 2023
mrvitalis:
Fubara already has 8 members ? That's impressive now that's a good start

Next step is get a court injunction stopping the impeachment process

Arrest and detain the speaker and few of his men for a few days while you

Tagert four more house members... Steal the mess sit and elect new speaker let the case to determine who is the speaker go on

Once that is done go on the offensive... Reverse all contracts to wike loyalist starve them of contracts visibily reward your loyalists

Revoke all allocation to wike landed properties
Set up a prob committee to prob the last administration

Mehn if u r Sim u will finish wike kpatakpata
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by mrvitalis(m): 10:14am On Oct 30, 2023
Trustmea:

Mehn if u r Sim u will finish wike kpatakpata
Wike won't last 3 secs
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by mrvitalis(m): 10:16am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Wike will brutally take him out
Take down governor of rivers state? You know the war chest?

Lmao I would go after all wike allies
They won't spend a Kobo of illegal money without police breathing down their neck
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by lapintoz: 10:19am On Oct 30, 2023
Must you Diss PBAT 😄

Amaechi did it to Odili, nobody mention YarAdua
Wike did it to Ameachi, nobody mention Buhari
Now Fibura to Wike....na Tinubu cause am......

This your wrongful wailing get as e be....

Make una vikings deal with una mata by unaself

Taylor92:

You people argued me

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Bigkoko: 10:23am On Oct 30, 2023
Them no understand hahahhahahaha. Almost everyone for that corner na cultist!
Them no Dem gree form puppet.

Taylor92:

You people argued me

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Trustmea: 10:27am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Wike betrayed no one.even if he did,he has the might to while fubara has nothing
See how u r defending wike as if he is ur Dad.. it's good Sim is giving it to him as e dey hot. Fear strategic quiet people they don't like to be tossed around.
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:31am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Wike will brutally take him out

Wike has no access to super funds like the Rivers coffers.

Simcard should be decisive. Clamp down on Wike and his men. He should be very brutal and take no prisoners. Wike would do same if he were the governor trying to be impeached.

Rivers people stand will Fubara. No Rivers man can be enslaved.
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Babangidapikin: 10:33am On Oct 30, 2023
He better take charge and don't be a dummy ...
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:37am On Oct 30, 2023
mrvitalis:
Fubara already has 8 members ? That's impressive now that's a good start

Next step is get a court injunction stopping the impeachment process

Arrest and detain the speaker and few of his men for a few days while you

Tagert four more house members... Steal the mess sit and elect new speaker let the case to determine who is the speaker go on

Once that is done go on the offensive... Reverse all contracts to wike loyalist starve them of contracts visibily reward your loyalists

Revoke all allocation to wike landed properties
Set up a prob committee to prob the last administration

This is the best advice for Simcard Fubara.
All Wike's men should be on the run by now. Let them join the Simcard train or have their properties pulled down and C of O revoked.

Sim should mend fences with PDP and LP immediately. They are his only saviour now.

Wike is toothless now, he has no access to Rivers funds now. As a minister na wetin Tinubu give am him go collect.

Every Rivers HOA member, should either align with Sim or be kicked out. A new speaker is going to be elected if the current one do anyhow.
Sim should use his powers without mercy. Wike is not merciful.

2 Likes

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:39am On Oct 30, 2023
remigiusizunna:

Should say
"Arkman in PDP and Executioner in APC"
Your choice of words sweet me die

Wetin be Arkman abeg?
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Splashme: 10:40am On Oct 30, 2023
Acidosis:

They'll give him the Ambode treatment if he fails to act.

You guys are laughable. You stay in Lagos and assume the entire Nigeria is Yoruba.

Oga, 'godfatherism' doesn't work everywhere.
Even Oshiomole as APC Chairman could not remove the then political lightweight Obaseki

Remember Akpabio/Udom Emmanuel, Orji Kalu/TA Orji, Okowa/Ibori, Chime/Nnamani etc
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by a4cube: 10:41am On Oct 30, 2023
ApC is like Islamic religion, once they have small influence in a state boom kata kata don start be that.
What is happening in Imos State will be a child's play to what to happen in Rivers from now on.

APC bad omen.
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:46am On Oct 30, 2023
StreetFight:

Wike will tame him. Those that tried that with Tinubu are now forgotten. People like Akinwunmi Ambode, Wahab Dosunmu, Musiliu Obanikoro, Buknor Akerele

The political dynamism we have in the SW is different from what they have in the SE and SS.
The SW believes in pseudo-feudalism and monarchical political outlook, where man can be deified as god over all.. In the SE and SS, republicanism plays a huge part in the political architecture. All men can be their own god.

That's why godfatherism can thrive in the SW but fail in the SS and SE.

Wike cannot succeed with his godfather ambitions in Rivers, the rivers people supported him to be independent of Amaechi's whims, they will also support Fubara to be independent against him. Sim will finish his tenure.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by garfield1: 10:48am On Oct 30, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Wike has no access to super funds like the Rivers coffers.

Simcard should be decisive. Clamp down on Wike and his men. He should be very brutal and take no prisoners. Wike would do same if he were the governor trying to be impeached.

Rivers people stand will Fubara. No Rivers man can be enslaved.

Fubara doesn't have the men to match wike
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by garfield1: 10:49am On Oct 30, 2023
HugoBoss10:

Can you just listen to yourself speaking?
It baffles me how some of you guys can shamelessly feel comfortable defending evil.

Guy,fubara dined and wined with the devil.he committed evil by aligning with wike so he's going down
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Fubara doesn't have the men to match wike

Alignments and realignment have been done. Fubara is in charge of the treasury, he can buy Wikes men 10 times over now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by garfield1: 10:50am On Oct 30, 2023
Eboski:

You are stup!dit for this words

So Wike did projects Sim shouldn’t execute projects also as a governor because Wike installed him …..

Is Sim working for Wike or Rivers people?

I don’t expect this from you
Wike is a minister he should allow the gentle work .

Wike put him der son
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by SavageResponse(m): 10:50am On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Oluseyi Rivers state is not una weakling Lagos wey una allow non Lagos indigene to control una from 1999 till the rest of his days on earth

Sim invited Atiku to come to PH so they can talk on how to make PDP better

Wike hear the news flew from Abuja to come slap a sitting Governor

Now this is the shock coming to Wike now

Amaechi is coming back to PDP, Atiku is reuniting with Sim so they can maintain Rivers as a PDP state it’s always been

Wike can’t be a strike chief in PDP and be a executioner in APC

I don't support Wike slapping the governor but why should Sim be dining with Atiku?

Atiku can betray him at anytime cos the only thing he knows is his political ambition!
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

Guy,fubara dined and wined with the devil.he committed evil by aligning with wike so he's going down

Fubara stands galant, he goes nowhere. Rivers no go gree. I have lived there.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by garfield1: 10:51am On Oct 30, 2023
OmoFiditi:

Alignments and realignment have been done. Fubara is in charge of the treasury, he can buy Wikes men 10 times over now.

There are some men you cannot buy sir.
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:55am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

There are some men you cannot buy sir.

All Wike's men have their price. Wike believes in the absolute power of money. People don't follow him because he has wonderful ideologies or philosophies. Na who carry palm fronds goat dey follow. Wike himself knows this.

They will be Sim's boys now. Wike is no longer in charge. A minister is toothless boy to Aso rock. Sim is now his Oga.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by garfield1: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2023
OmoFiditi:

All Wike's men have their price. Wike believes in the absolute power of money. People don't follow him because he has wonderful ideologies or philosophies. Na who carry palm fronds goat dey follow. Wike himself knows this.

They will be Sim's boys now. Wike is no longer in charge. A minister is toothless boy to Aso rock. Sim is now his Oga.

The assembly has signed impeachment notice.over to the chief judge
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by Bigmouth3: 10:57am On Oct 30, 2023
Taylor92:

Oluseyi Rivers state is not una weakling Lagos wey una allow non Lagos indigene to control una from 1999 till the rest of his days on earth

Sim invited Atiku to come to PH so they can talk on how to make PDP better

Wike hear the news flew from Abuja to come slap a sitting Governor

Now this is the shock coming to Wike now

Amaechi is coming back to PDP, Atiku is reuniting with Sim so they can maintain Rivers as a PDP state it’s always been

Wike can’t be a strike chief in PDP and be a executioner in APC
Wetin concern strike chief and exege for this matter now? Una go just dey cap anyhow. Those that reveal the secrets of SVC shall die by the secrets of SVC
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by CJStarz: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2023
Wike will fight dirty, I mean dirtyyyy
Sim should brace himself and face him man to man.

I foresee the end of Wike 'dynasty' I'm Rivers state.

1 Like

Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by OmoFiditi: 10:58am On Oct 30, 2023
garfield1:

The assembly has signed impeachment notice.over to the chief judge

It won't work. Can we make bet? grin
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by garfield1: 11:01am On Oct 30, 2023
OmoFiditi:

It won't work. Can we make bet? grin

Fubara will eventually lose.juet follow the trend
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by baralatie(m): 11:09am On Oct 30, 2023
Power corrupts
Re: Sim: Rivers Assembly Removes Edison As Majority Leader Amid Impeachment Rumours by VinnyBaba: 11:22am On Oct 30, 2023
StreetFight:

Wike will tame him. Those that tried that with Tinubu are now forgotten. People like Akinwunmi Ambode, Wahab Dosunmu, Musiliu Obanikoro, Buknor Akerele

These are Yorubas nah.🤨

Can't be compared with Rugged men from South-south men. 😒😏

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

PDP Is Dead, I Pray Nigeria Won’t Be Like It – Obasanjo / South - East Governors Plan Evasive Tactics For Atiku, Peter Obi Ticket / Sunday Igboho Crippled, Nnamdi Kanu Incarcerated, Gumi, Miyetti Allah Protected

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.