Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,783 members, 7,820,745 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:38 PM

Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia (40722 Views)

Lifeless Body With Marks Of Burns Recovered In Umuahia (photo) / Police Recover Decomposed Bodies Of 2 Ladies Inside CMD's Office In Kwara / 3 Headless Bodies with missing private parts Found Under Ondo Bridge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Putinofrussia: 4:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Oh my!
Numerous skeletons,maybe thousands.I can bet ariesbull left testicle that their numerous organs have been ritualised shocked
50 decomposed bodies.I can also bet the right testicle of ariesbull that all their skulls have been harvested by professional skull farmers.
20 dead bodies without heads...removed by the professional organ harvesters..the pioneers.
Just a tip of the iceberg.It was even in a market.Just to show that it is not new to the people.God have mercy.
Where is ariesbull alias An.ambra1stson?
Is he still hiding in the rich,progressive SW? grin

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Emeksman: 4:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
You are brainless together with your entire generations. You and your generations yet unborn will never see good things/ light of the day. Onye ekwensu kporo oku

Obaofaba:
Ipob terrorists at it again.

Kanu and his minions including their sponsors should never see day light again.

But that guy is damned lucky, no other regions in Nigeria will condone his devilish acts except where he held sway before his incarceration.

Instead of the victims to support the government to deal mercilessly with him, they are busy pressurising the government to free their killers.

What a people!!!
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by jojothaiv(m): 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

If you have what it takes to leave Nigeria I advise you do so tongue
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by comodo: 6:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
2023Blessed:
I hope the perpetrators are found and brought to book. Imagine inside a cattle market, the threat to public health alone is something to worry about. Then who are those killed? Why were they killed? Were they kidnapped? Were their flesh sold as meat? Are the killings cult-related or is it another case of Okija Shrine? Any the killers random criminals or are they affiliated to IPOB/UGM?

We need to improve our crime forensic investigations and analysis in this country.
All these grammar on top wetin. The lokpanta cattle market was given to hausa/Fulani people by Orji kalu. Na only dem full there. Army carry their base keep close to the place. Severally the indigens have tried to quit them because of these disappearances happening within that place. Police no dey fit enter there sef.
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Manna4Gurls: 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Urheadmaster:
angry

If you have what it takes to leave Nigeria I advise you do so tongue
ah dey tell u bro

The issue is very pressing
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by 2023Blessed: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
comodo:

All these grammar on top wetin. The lokpanta cattle market was given to hausa/Fulani people by Orji kalu. Na only dem full there. Army carry their base keep close to the place. Severally the indigens have tried to quit them because of these disappearances happening within that place. Police no dey fit enter there sef.
Wow. I believe the indigenes were not serious about evicting them then. If a place was given for the conduct of business has been turned to a den of criminals, then everyone both the state government, security agencies and indigenes should come together to chase them out.
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by simfrost90210: 6:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Expanse2020:

Yo what de Bleep is wrong in your upstairs
Zip your face dude

Nothing is wrong with my upstairs!
I'm just concerned about a straying brother whose swear words are really catastrophic and self destructive if he's not quickly reprimanded.
Be Guided!!!
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by TURAKIN2019(f): 6:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
May God help us in all we do.
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Oasis991: 7:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
georgeakins:

You go explain tire!

To the best of my knowledge, it is Ibos that practise cannibalism
Stop advertising your stupidity online, you donkey undecided
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by 3duj: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Obaofaba:
Ipob terrorists at it again.

Kanu and his minions including their sponsors should never see day light again.

But that guy is damned lucky, no other regions in Nigeria will condone his devilish acts except where he held sway before his incarceration.

Instead of the victims to support the government to deal mercilessly with him, they are busy pressurising
the government to free their killers.

What a people!!!

Idiot the deed was done by the Fulani herdsmen in that area . Lokpanta cattle market is a settlement community for mostly Fulani cattle herders and trader. Kidnapping ,murder and rape was carried out by those bastards. Thank God Abia has a governor that is no longer pampering them . Burn down that market and arrest those terrorist bastards
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by 3duj: 7:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
benuejosh:
Ever ask yourself why outsiders/non-Igbos NEVER go to invest in the East? They are too hostile to none indigenes even to their fellow Igbos. An Anambra man hates an Ebonyi man with passion.

How are we not sure that;
1. Those killed were the non-igbos?
2. That the area is not a cannibal (human eaters) zone? Because i hear stories that alot of those areas are in the East. Because cattle market and then dead bodies. Meat na meat abi?

3. That area is a dumping ground for the terrorist organisation called IPOB.

But If i talk now them go say na me hate East. Whereas i hate the cruel and hostile nature of the few who have made the East look horrible. Igbos are good people but...

Read before showing your blatant tribalism . That market was a Fulani herdsmen colony.

https://dailytrust.com/cattle-market-northern-traders-cry-out-over-abia-eviction-threat/

This is northerners crying about the decision to close it down and now we see what they where hiding . Rape,kidnapping,killings perpetuated by them in there colony . This is the biggest northern settlement in Abia and look what they turned it into ? Pls stay back

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by 3duj: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kay25:
So easy for them to come accuse Yorubas for head mining whereas they themselves dey chop people's head as suya since Dem no allow Dem go start their Biafra land
that’s fulanis doing
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Kay25(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
3duj:
that’s fulanis doing
Biafra
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by uche393: 8:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
some Eeediots who hasn't traveled out of their land or neither visited any place called "Gariki" around his or her State will keep commenting what they don't know because it happened in Igbo land, where as 80 percent of people in the said cattle market are Hausa and fulanis, few middle belt and some skull miners from the west.

they keep importing more of these killers and kidnappers with Dangote trucks and cattle trucks
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by hansomb: 8:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
It's very easy to point at Ipob killing Fulani cattle rearers or sellers. There's a proving antecedent to prove this. Rip to the death.
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by maasoap(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
UdyOgwoUde:
Obviously, they are kidnapped victims probably killed for not paying ransoms. When Gov. Otti temporarily shut the market down, haters said it’s an attack against the Hausas, now the governor have been vindicated .
The victims are most likely to be Hausas/Fulanis, the cattle dealers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Expanse2020(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
simfrost90210:

Nothing is wrong with my upstairs!
I'm just concerned about a straying brother whose swear words are really catastrophic and self destructive if he's not quickly reprimanded.
Be Guided!!!
Yo
That how we roll here mehn!

1 Like

Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Swiftgrp: 1:13am On Oct 31, 2023
adamusuleiman2:

Normal thing in that region. Just 3 weeks ago in Imo 👇
Gosh!
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by BALLOSKI: 1:15am On Oct 31, 2023
UdyOgwoUde:
Obviously, they are kidnapped victims probably killed for not paying ransoms. When Gov. Otti temporarily shut the market down, haters said it’s an attack against the Hausas, now the governor have been vindicated.
How are we sure those killed and buried here are not the Hausas using that place? You know Nnamdi Kanu asked his boys to kill the northerners then.

It's sad!
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by simfrost90210: 5:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Expanse2020:

Yo
That how we roll here mehn!

I understand....
I'm also a nairalander!
But please don't go extreme by calling Jesus f**king Christ... I know Ryan Reynolds used that line in The Hitman's Bodyguard. That, still, doesn't deem it fit for public frivolous usage!
Once again, in one love, be guided!
Re: Over 50 Decomposed, 20 Headless Bodies Recovered In Lokpanta Cattle Market, Abia by Kokoebapluse(m): 1:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kill all this terrorists igbo. They re cannibal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

20-Year-Old Notorious Cultist 'Desperado' Arrested With Pistol In Bayelsa. Photo / EFCC Arrests Ex-Convict, 54 Others For Alleged Internet Fraud In Oyo / Man Rapes And Kills Ghanaian In Lagos (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.