Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,408 members, 7,815,892 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara (56367 Views)

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video / "Anything That Wants To Happen, Let It Happen" - Governor Fubara Says (Video) / Police Fired Teargas On #RevolutionNow Protesters, Make Arrests (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Homix1: 1:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
My Rev gentle man in benue be working with otti others are fighting 🤣
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Enemyofpeace: 1:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
Crazy and very lawless country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by JOemmy(m): 1:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
So all these is just because of wike 2027 political ambition? If his ambition is to become president how does he even intend to achieve that will tinibu step down for him in the apc in 2027?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Nsky(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Failed country
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Nsky(m): 1:40pm On Oct 30, 2023
Failed country

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by justmondris: 2:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
pendragonbladgo:

How can you compare Tinubu and Fubara, what does Simi knows in Politics...

Tinubu fought a whole almighty Devil - Obasanjo not to mention anyone in else, if not the Lion, Wike Simi won't smell that seat

You are running away from the point. You said the police are after him because he rigged the election.
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by blueAgent(m): 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
XY23:

Someone should please remind me of what a zoo is. I see some unfortunate Nigerians are already hyping powerful men instead of weeping they have no country with strong institutions to bequeath to the their children.

What do you expect?
Nigerians have the kind of leaders they have, becus they, the followers are not better than the leaders.
They are both cut from the same cloth.

1 Like

Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by ThiLimited: 2:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Interesting. News, meanwhile..
WORK IN SWITZERLAND On Employer sponsored Visa And Flight Tickets.We are offering placements into job opportunities in Switzerland with employer sponsored visas and flight tickets for qualified applicants. These job options covers all areas of human endeavour, skills and talents and you must be at least 20yrs old to apply. Under our agreement with the employing companies in Switzerland, once selected your swiss employers will pay for your visa, tickets and accommodation arrangements with other travel and relocation expenses required for you to successfully move to Switzerland. If you want to proceed with the application contact us back on 0913three452nine12 and request for the application forms..
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by 7upnigeria: 2:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
MrHyde:
What would you expect from a godfather like Wike, I remember when Ngige was slapped on National TV as a sitting governor.

Ngige slapped on TV as Governor? You get the video?
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by 7upnigeria: 2:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
I don't know what police IGs normally achieve during their stay in office if they cannot build
SoNature:
an institution that cannot be easily controlled by politicians.

For goodness sake, our police should serve and protect their fatherland, not take instructions from politicians.

Me:
Do you even think before you talk? The president that chooses the IG of police, is he not A POLITICIAN? Have you heard of this phrase "He who plays the piper dictates the tune"?The constitution needs to be fixed, not just the police
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by SoNature(m): 2:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
7upnigeria:
I don't know what police IGs normally achieve during their stay in office if they cannot build

For goodness sake, our police should serve and protect their fatherland, not take instructions from politicians.

Grow some sense. The president serves the country and the office serves the country.

The president doesn't pay the police with his money. He pays the police with state resources. While the police takes instructions from the president, the police has rules of engagement.

If the president or governors say something contrary to the law guiding the institution, they should be able to resist him. That's why every serious country must have strong institutions.
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by ufuosman(m): 2:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
Many state governors are just governors on media
Bt Cnt give order or take action

godfathers are too much in our politics

1 Like

Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by mbos: 3:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
THats why they are called bloody civilians

are they now stronger than the millitary
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by amadiama(m): 4:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wen I see situation like this..I get ashamed to be called a Nigerian!!!...
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Nato008(m): 4:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
blueAgent:

What do you expect?
Nigerians have the kind of leasers they have, becus they are the followers are not better than the leaders.
They are both cut from the same cloth.
This is the comment I've been looking for, see people rejoicing like any of the two men are fighting for them 🤣,was it not wike who used thuggery to place sim as governor now suddenly the making it sound like the care about us and u seen senile people happy, in sane places both wike and sim should be under probe for corruption but nah....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by pendragonbladgo(m): 5:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
justmondris:

You are running away from the point. You said the police are after him because he rigged the election.
Who, me?
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by fobiflex(m): 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Georgejeez:

Truly truly I say unto you , it would have been more bearable for the committer of such mistake to commit instant suicide than to be visited with the Consequences
God bless you my brother, you can imagine how people defend nonsense in this country
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by joba4luv: 9:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
nlfpmod:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9sM1103LVeA?si=-mAZRbrlLuQbJCBC

Imran Muhammad (Twitter)

Nigeria police are good on that. I have said it several times that Nigeria police is another arm of APC government
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Coolgent(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Useless security agents they are only good in tormenting innocent civilians
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Coolgent(m): 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
SoNature:
I don't know what police IGs normally achieve during their stay in office if they cannot build an institution that cannot be easily controlled by politicians.

They are the most useless security agents in Nigeria
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by kiddkash(m): 11:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
N3TRAL:
It was a genuine mistake. The handler apologized to the governor.

Thank God Wike didn't win PDP presidential candidacy. He would have won the election and become a full blown tyrant.
You will never truly know who someone is when they are supporting you, until they change.
And in life, change is constant
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by BALLOSKI: 2:00am On Oct 31, 2023
nurex01:
I thought Governors command the state security ? It's not funny again in Naija.

Everything is politics na
Mtsww
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by alphaNomega: 5:02am On Oct 31, 2023
you killed innocent people to remain in power. I hope it consumes you and your pay master
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by Rolings: 5:12am On Oct 31, 2023
MrHyde:
What would you expect from a godfather like Wike, I remember when Ngige was slapped on National TV as a sitting governor.

By who
I know the Uba brothers Kidnapped him as a sitting governor
Re: Police Pour Water And Teargas On Governor Fubara by nurusystem(m): 7:02am On Oct 31, 2023
This where Wike called the Christian state, is a pity

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION RESULTS CURRENT STANDINGS (UPDATED -31/03/2015, 5.53pm) / Julius Berger Died And Buried In Ikorodu, Lagos, Nigeria? / Peter Obi Meets Atiku Abubakar At Gov. Diri Father's Funeral

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.