Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,143 members, 7,829,083 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:52 PM

FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal (20541 Views)

FIFA Suspends Spanish Football Chief, Rubiales Over Kissing Scandal / Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards / FIFA Bans Eight Players, Agent For Life Over Match-fixing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by richie240: 5:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
And u are further headstrong in ur bias.
A man is being punished for kissing a woman 'withoit consent', and I've just shown u an instance (out of millions) where a woman kissed haaland also without consent and u are still obstinate.

Just kukuma tell us "it's ok when a woman does so, but an assult if it's a man" instead of sounding like a broken record.
cool
IjeBos:

I cautioned you and you still wanted to expose yourself. This may help you avoid a rape accusation.

Las-las u go show me whether 'consent' get gender.

Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by richie240: 5:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
How many 'woke' women can beat her chest that she has never put a man's prick into his mouth?

Dey play!
cool
LalastiklaIa:

Wow I see you were the camera man videoing her when she was sucking d**K and anus

Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by Temi2468: 6:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
This people sha

This is just a case of over excitement
This punishment is way too much for the 'crime'

It should be 3 months or max of 6 months

It should have been lesser, save for his insensitive comments after the actions. His reactions were tactless and unapologetic.

I'm sorry can calm a lot of things!

2 Likes

Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by phemmyfour: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
AImiron:

AlJazeera
Na wa o....untop 2 secs kissing
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by Obec70(m): 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
What have they done the coach of netherlands who openly accused FIFA of fixing last world cup in favour Messi?
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by Kaido: 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
DelphiOracle:
what are u guys discussing? I am lost here
One Piece.

Use Google
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by BRATISLAVA: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
oluwaseyi0:
This people sha

This is just a case of over excitement
This punishment is way too much for the 'crime'

It should be 3 months or max of 6 months

If that lady were your daughter...
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by ofuonyebi: 9:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
These women oh! evil genius Ladies had always continued to bring the great men don to their kneels!!
starting from the days of Adam to Samson to Sizera to David to Clinton of USA etc
the men generation had always suffered heart breaking shame and embarrassment from daring ladies

Only God can help the men of our time
from the deadly apples of our modern day ladies & women!
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by AskProf: 9:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Justme02:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0[/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angella Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by AskProf: 9:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Justme02:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
0/color][color=dark]801
G.TBank
My name is Angella Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Are you cursed?

Angel, Angela, Uyom, Oyom, Faith S H, Blessing, Shiando, Angell, Ubi etc is the same and one person, a MALE.

You are ANTHONY M. OKEKE, the scammer, thief, impostor with 10 years experience and 260 monikers.

You operate 18 bank accounts in UBA, Fidelity, First Bank, Kuda, Union Bank, GTB, Stanbic, Opay etc.
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by IjeBos(m): 4:07am On Oct 31, 2023
richie240:
And u are further headstrong in ur bias.
A man is being punished for kissing a woman 'withoit consent', and I've just shown u an instance (out of millions) where a woman kissed haaland also without consent and u are still obstinate.

Just kukuma tell us "it's ok when a woman does so, but an assult if it's a man" instead of sounding like a broken record.
cool

Las-las u go show me whether 'consent' get gender.

What is your point? The woman should have been punished as well if the man complained. See, easy.
I assume you're an adult, I shouldn't be having a discussion about the concept of consent or Power dynamics in a work place.
You've picked a stupid hill to die on.
Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by richie240: 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
If men decide to press charges for all d unsolicited touchings, kissings, gropings and fondlings by d opposite gender as they do to us, over 70% of them will be behind barzzzz!
cool
IjeBos:

What is your point? @The woman should have been punished as well if the man complained. See, easy.
I assume you're an adult, I shouldn't be having a discussion about the concept of consent or Power dynamics in a work place.
You've picked a stupid hill to die on.

Re: FIFA Bans Luis Rubiales For 3 Years Over Kiss Scandal by Flamemignon1(m): 5:36pm On Nov 01, 2023
Orinechi:
If na man I kiss like that, they for allow am. Pls hear itoooo. They no want man, woman relationship na gay them want .
Men kiss each other in football all the time when they are in high spirits, it's like part of football culture

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adenuga Gives Eagles $1M, Keshi $200,000 / Nigeria Vs Cameroon: FIFA Explains Why World Cup Qualifiers Date Was Changed / Manchester City Complete Historic Treble With Champions League Success

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.