Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,984 members, 7,821,430 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:50 PM

Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' (51176 Views)

Governor Fubara Congratulates Wike On His 56th Birthday / Anambra Guber: APGA Faction Elects Edozie Njoku As Candidate, Rejects Soludo / We’ll Impeach Obaseki If He Flouts Laws, Edo Assembly Faction Boasts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Nobody: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2023
tinsel:

Six members elected speaker and you are posting it here.
Very possible to whip power drunk and overzealous politicians on line. This Edo treatment is needed at this time.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Nobody: 6:25am On Oct 31, 2023
Xxxxtentacion2:
anybody that is against the decision should go to court.
Gbam!
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 31, 2023
forgiveness:

It's not in his favor because the judiciary and police are controlled by the federal government. Unfortunately, Wike might use the federal government might. Besides, there are laws as guidelines to being elected as speaker.

The suppose speaker has been suspended hence his pronouncement henceforth are null and void.
You mean the judiciary and the police were not under federal control when Obaseki pulled this same stunt? The powers of a state governor is absolute in a state. Next is for th3 governor to ask Wike's ward chairman yo suspend him from the PDP since he has become a political liability to enable him join the apc properly.
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by DonXavi(m): 7:07am On Oct 31, 2023
FreeStuffsNG:

Rivers of Surutu. This one na X-Speaker. Smh.
Check my signature for free stuffs!
Vaulence pro max
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Padipadi(m): 9:07am On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7:

If the federal government dare to use its might to intervene in Rivers then be ready for blood cos it 'll flow. Portharcourt people are prone to violence and the Oil sustaining this country 'll be bursted and set ablaze and I'm sure nobody wants that at this point the country is suffering from inflation. Be wise
Chest beaters. Who go fight FG?
Who wan die?
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Padipadi(m): 9:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7:

Exactly 💯.
Ijaws 'll take it personal if Wike is supported with gf federal might. It 'll be disastrous for both the federal government and the people of Rivers cos blood 'll flow and pipe lines 'be raised ablaze to the heavens. Wike has to be very careful
Ijaws, you guys are really nobody. Igbos sef get craze pass una cos in their Biafra agenda, you all ll be colonised. Ijaws and Edos always firming champion of south south..
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Padipadi(m): 9:12am On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7:

It's obvious you don't know what you're talking about. Amaechi governor and Wike federal might how? From where? Wike was a boy when Amaechi was governor. Stop displaying ignorance with arrogance. It's shameful
Firstly, nobody hates Igbos. But if most Igbos are chest beaters like you, sorry is your case.
I v been very kind with my words for you Mr Anyi-a-anya.
Let me talk about the Fulanis one more time before reminding you of your civil war lamentations!
Fulanis are like pigs. They go everywhere looking for food and are ready to stain where they are. But Yorubas are wiser and knew ways of coexisting with them. And if there's need to show them stick, they get it wotowoto!
It was cos of Oyo that Ilorin and Fulanis suffered in the hands of Ibadan army. Go and read about Bashorun Ogunmola, Aare Kunrunmi, Ibikunle etc. Read about Alaafin Atiba Atobatele. They crushed Fulanis mercilessly in the 1850s till 1880s that the British intervened!
Yorubas knew Fulanis well and they are checkmated everytime. Or do you want Yorubas to go on genocide mission against every tribe cos they aren't barbarians. If they do, hand go touch you too and your chest beating anyi-a-anya brethrens.
So grow brain before abusing. Read history, it ll calm down your adrenaline to know where to argue. If you are indeed Igbos, it's a disgrace seeing you online crying like bush-babies over anything in Nigeria. It's a disgrace you v not learned lesson from the civil war. You said Yorubas betrayed Igbos. How?
Shey make dem open their eyes make Ojukwu abi na Oju-Iku to raid from Ore to Lagos. Font you know that's first Yoruba land?
If Fulanis were Igbos problem, you guys are meant to also extend ya fight to northern territories naa. Afterall, the genocide against Igbos were done by northern soldiers. So tell me who's the real coward? Yorubas that stopped Ojukwu from desecrating their land abi Igbos that suffered wotowoto illegally (massacre in the north) and legally (during civil war)?
If you want to cry, I ll kukuma tell you a sad story that ll bring out buckets of water from your infected eyes!
Let's talk about 2023 elections. So you expected Yorubas to leave their son Tinubu and vote Igbos?
Didn't Igbos bote Obi almost 100%?
Didn't Hausas vote Atiku too?
Why you come dey cry?
You saw an election that fielded people from the three tribes and the smartest won.
I m a Christian o, but the way Obi dey use pastors for campaign, is that the teaching of Christ?
All the gra-gra of Igbos to dominate Lagos with that bastard-like GRV you think Yorubas are mumu?
Ask about Yorubas from Fulanis, they ll tell you it's a tribe that ll indeed beat drums of war. But the war might be won by them through their wits. They don't fight anyhow. It's only Igbos that ll know they are at disadvantage but ll still go and die like fowls thinking they are heroes. You are only a hero when you master war by living to fight another day. If dem born you well, talk again or if them born any pro-biafra pikin here well, say kpim and see how I ll tell you more sad stories!
You all ll learn the hard way!
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by SIONKPO1(m): 4:10pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

The presidency is with wike
I hear you
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Cromagnon: 4:47pm On Oct 31, 2023
Xscape1993:
I am not even surprised. This is Nigeria where you find agberos, touts, drug barons, strange men, certificate forgers and educated idiots in the corridor of power.
na dem say make you no contest?
Re: Rivers Assembly: Faction Elects Ehie Edison, Fubara Congratulates New 'Speaker' by Larryndelaw: 10:26pm On Jan 04
Obidient in sifia pain

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Onitsha 2nd Niger Bridge: Massive Work Ongoing (pictures) / Fayose Meets Ewi Of Ado Over Harassment, Withdrawal Of Security / Caption This Photo Of Asiwaju Giving Orders To His Son and Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.