Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,903 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO (1854 Views)

ESN/IPOB Member Confesses, Says They Are The Unknown Gunmen (video) / Imo Police Rescue Man And His Friend Abducted By Unknown Gunmen (Video) / Soldiers Storm Nursing School In Ihiala, Anambra, To Search For Gunmen (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Typing: 5:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
OyigboUpdate:
Emergingnation3 gidgiddy Kenneth4u205 Poisonousman sonofsteven brek

Today is your sit at home where you kill disobedient Igbos.
Ijelespeaks is an Igbo man, he is disobeying your foolish sit at home why not you do something

Those people you mentioned are far away in Lagos. While others are in the North. They can never step foot in Igbo Land. Cause Simon Ekpa and his IPOB terrorist will use them for target practice grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by HitlerWasRight: 5:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
pachigo001:
if he is not a coward why is he been excorted by security men

Why will he need security to visit his home state ?
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
Typing:

Those people you mentioned are far away in Lagos. While others are in the North. They can never step foot in Igbo Land. Cause Simon Ekpa and his IPOB terrorist will use them for target practice grin grin grin
Says low IQ Yoruba Muslim, marauding skull miner... grin

I am right sitting at home in my home state, Enugu...

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by mancoconut: 5:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Typing:

Aboki Nama, Hausa/Fulani Goat,

You spend the best part of your already miserable terrorist-afflicted life hopping from one Igbo thread to another, what happened to your other monikers? Bandits and Boko haram have literally wiped out entire population of communities across the God-forsaken desert North and now freely operate parallel governments in those areas, you now pay taxes to bandits who freely rape any woman they see around, kill anyone who dares to challenge them and sack any community of theor choice unchallenged.

When will the North ever be useful to itself? every negative statistics in Nigeria with the worst human development indices always has the North dominating the numbers; education na una dey carry last, life expectancy na una dey carry last, multi-dimensional poverty na una dey wear the badge of honor on that one, terrorism, infant mortality rates, diseases etc all have the North distinguishing themselves for all the wrong reasons...why don't your clerics and leaders ever talk about that one? is this the One Nigeria your leaders wasted millions of lives to preserve? is it worth it when you look at how fu*ked up the entire North is today?

I only pray the North gets the Gaza treatment so every trace of Islam is wiped out from the North for good and Nigeria and finally be saved. we really need the Gaza formula in the Muslim North!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Obigbo not Oyibo Oyigboupdate

Poverty strinken ikwere maruader.. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Ikpunnegi01: 5:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
A failed blogger trying to resurrect again 😂 ipob had said it before that there's nothing like sit at home in Igbo land, get this inside your empty oblancater if e sure for you.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Shaneroberts: 5:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
If you know you are rugged ,come to Orlu or Orsu next week sit at home.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Brek: 5:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Typing:

Lmao I'm in Owerri state peacefully resting lol Show me an evidence that IPOB has killed an igboman

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Typing: 6:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Brek:

Lmao I'm in Owerri state peacefully resting lol Show me an evidence that IPOB has killed an igboman

Lies.
Take a geotag picture of a sheet of paper. Write your Nairaland name on it. To proof that you are in Imo. I can bet with my left Nyash that, you don't run go North or Lagos. Insearch of peace and greener pastures grin ; Don't

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Typing: 6:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Emergingnation:
Says low IQ Yoruba Muslim, marauding skull miner... grin

I am right sitting at home in my home state, Enugu...

Fulani don drive all Igbo People from their various communities in Enugu. Bloody cowards grin grin

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
OyigboUpdate:

We came prepared. So if them born u well. U too come prepared your own.

Always making excuses

You came prepared and you are parading owere,is owere the epicenter of unknown gun men?

Go to orsu,iheala,or orsumogu..

You guys are as senseless as your unknown gun men..

Clout chasers!!!

Winks...

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up jareh grin
Don't you have shame at all grin grin grin

Why not go there and do any how,at least for once in your life take this your ipob madness out of nairaland grin

Your own ipob starts and ends in nairaland grin
Shame shame shame shaaaammmeee grin

What's this one saying?

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by chubinwa(m): 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
Normally, I don't support sit at home and I have never support it. But this guy should have gone to places like okigwe, orlu and aku okigwe and display his strength. Owerri is always free. They rarely observe sit at home
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Emergingnation(m): 9:44pm On Oct 30, 2023
Typing:

Fulani don drive all Igbo People from their various communities in Enugu. Bloody cowards grin grin
Typical head slammers that always reason from their anus. grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Typing: 9:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Emergingnation:
Typical head slammer that always reason from their anus. grin

Okoro, as my comment pain you so much, take this Aba made drink and do the needful. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Brek: 6:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Typing:

Lies.
Take a geotag picture of a sheet of paper. Write your Nairaland name on it. To proof that you are in Imo. I can bet with my left Nyash that, you don't run go North or Lagos. Insearch of peace and greener pastures grin ; Don't
Still no evidence

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Yujin(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2023
hammerFC:

DID U NOTICE. NOBODY COMES NEAR YOU.

EVERYBODY STAY FAR AWAY?

DAT SHOULD TELL U THAT, U ARE A MARKED MAN.

EVEN, AFTER PEACE RETURN TO SE, U CANNOT ENJOY IT LIKE BEFORE.

U TRADED FAME FOR FREEDOM, NOW U LIVE LIKE A CAGED ANIMAL.
Well said

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

What's this one saying?

I am saying for once in your life, take this your ipob madness to real life.
Abi no be your mate them dey catch,dey kill,dey arrest for this ipob scam freedom struggle?

Why must your own ipob start and end on nairaland undecided

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Brimstone77: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

I am saying for once in your life, take this your ipob madness to real life.
Abi no be your mate them dey catch,dey kill,dey arrest for this ipob scam freedom struggle?

Why must your own ipob start and end on nairaland undecided

I still do not understand what you are blabbing about.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Proudlyomonna: 5:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Brimstone77:

I still do not understand what you are blabbing about.

Ofcus how can you understand, better for you to hide here on nairaland shouting and doing your scam ipob struggle grin grin if you try carry this your ipob nonsense enter real life, You go just die a shameful useless death for a scam struggle grin

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Nairalander Clash With Unknown Gunmen VIDEO by Brimstone77: 7:35pm On Oct 31, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Ofcus how can you understand, better for you to hide here on nairaland shouting and doing your scam ipob struggle grin grin if you try carry this your ipob nonsense enter real life, You go just die a shameful useless death for a scam struggle grin

Are you on drugs??

You have been typing incoherently..

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ekiti: A State’s Litany Of Killings / Uduaghan Plays Politics With Love, Says Ogboru- Congratulates Him At 55 / Meanings Of The Cpc Acronym

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.