Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,047 members, 7,810,868 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer (3324 Views)

How I Discovered That My Boyfriend Impregnated My Mother — Lady (Photo, Video) / I Impregnated My Coursemate By Mistake, What Should I Do? / A Thug Impregnated My Younger Sister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by efelicity: 6:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
I impregnates my female Lecturer because I am always the best in the class.
One morning this semester, she just concluded her Lectures and demanded I see her in the office after the classes.
I went to her after classes but she wasn't on sit.
The next day when I went she didn't smile at me as usual but expressed disappointment. I pleaded hard before she accepted. That was the beginning of our relationship and now she's carrying my baby.
I want to propose to her but I later heard some rumur that she's VIC's girlfriend and if I temper with her on issue of marriage, he will fight me to the end. I love this woman couple with the fact that marrying ones Lecturer comes with respect and admu.
Please advise me on what to do.
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by CoronaVirusPro: 6:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
What is the name of the home video?

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by dontrulee: 6:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
This Op just dey dream.

Abegi, wake up to reality.

Best student in class and your English is so bad? Tell me more

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by MidasTouch15: 6:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
dontrulee:
This Op just dey dream.

Abegi, wake up to reality.

Best student in class and your English is so bad? Tell me more

I tire. I impregenates? Can you imagine?

11 Likes

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Solofresh2: 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin cheesy ride on bro

2 Likes

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by tnerro1(m): 6:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Quick wake up, collect ur money 😁😁

11 Likes

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Dilijingsly(m): 7:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
What's the name of your school? Who is VIC? Best student indeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by ojun50(m): 7:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na Hamaz and isreal matter be this, he no concern federal government

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Kharol1234: 7:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
This one na lie, I no go advice you
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Xxxxtentacion2: 8:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
whats the name of the school ?

1 Like

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Illegal1(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
omoh...........dis 1 dn cum again with he mumu lie.

99% of dis guy thread nah lies and made up stories

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by gman55(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Op how old are you?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Authoreety: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
One mumu laying down on his bug infested bed and daydreaming rubbish..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by yarimo(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
efelicity:
I impregnates my female Lecturer because I am always the best in the class.
One morning this semester, she just concluded her Lectures and demanded I see her in the office after the classes.
I went to her after classes but she wasn't on sit.
The next day when I went she didn't smile at me as usual but expressed disappointment. I pleaded hard before she accepted. That was the beginning of our relationship and now she's carrying my baby.
I want to propose to her but I later heard some rumur that she's VIC's girlfriend and if I temper with her on issue of marriage, he will fight me to the end. I love this woman couple with the fact that marrying ones Lecturer comes with respect and admu.
Please advise me on what to do.
you need to take your malaria drugs seriously

1 Like

Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by imagrg(m): 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na so children of nowadays come bold?
Oh boy, you nor fear, you not only fvck your teacher but you go give the wayward teacher belle! shocked
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by OgaTheTop2: 2:19am On Oct 31, 2023
So, wetin koncern us now?
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Investor137: 3:43am On Oct 31, 2023
Werey dreamer, u know if na VC get the pregnancy?
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by udede(m): 4:55am On Oct 31, 2023
MidasTouch15:

I tire. I impregenates? Can you imagine?
Nobi nairaland you dey again.
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Starboytwo(m): 7:08am On Oct 31, 2023
Authoreety:
One mumu laying down on his bug infested bed and daydreaming rubbish..
dream is free bros, let a man dream.
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by triangulation: 8:22am On Oct 31, 2023
ideabusiness200:
if this is true

It's important to approach this situation with care and consideration for everyone involved. Before making any decisions, have an open and honest conversation with your lecturer. Discuss your feelings, concerns, and the rumors you've heard. Communication is key to understanding each other's perspectives and making informed choices.

Welcome to the world of possibilities! In this over 1400 pages eBook 'Transform 200K into 450K or more Monthly : 155 Red-Hot Businesses You Can start Today With 200K or More,' we uncover a multitude of entrepreneurial pathways. With as little as 200,000 Naira or more, you can set your course towards financial independence. Explore creative business ideas, effective strategies, and inspiring tales of triumph that will empower you to embark on your entrepreneurial journey and achieve financial success. Your road to financial abundance begins now!" I
it covers various industries such as childcare, production, education, food, farming, technology and many more. currently being offered at a special price of just 3k reduced from its original price of 15k! this is 80% discount for Nairaland members...

Visit my profile for contact details or visit the Paystack store link on my profile for hassle-free payment and instant download!

Chatgpt wan wound you grin grin grin
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by sulakishop(m): 8:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Let us know when this film enter the market
Re: I Just Impregnated My Female Lecturer by Caleb15(m): 10:31am On Oct 31, 2023
We need the DNA test results

(1) (Reply)

She Doesn't Like Kissing Me Cos Of My Mustash / 9ja Gurls Wia Is Ur Pride And Dignity / I'm In Love With Someone Older Than Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.