Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin (23593 Views)

International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public / US: Court Affirms Previous Ruling, Orders CSU To Release All Tinubu's Record / Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Ezedon(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Nigeria is in shamble
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by josilcool(m): 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hmmmm....

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by MurderX: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2023
In summary, President Tinubu pass una. Just give up.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by villagereporter(m): 7:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
yommen:
His pay master Atiku wasted money. He is only lying to show for empathy for Atiku, the biggest loser.

But you never mentioned the secondary school Tinubu attended. And for his CSU cert, pls watch “3 idiots”.
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Daystar7: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
RALPHOW:
By the grace of God your efforts shall remain fruitless till 2031.
Asiwaju till 2031 in the name of Jesus Christ.

Even with the way the Nigeria is dying you are saying 2031 and mentioning Jesus Christ. Wahala dey ooo😂
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Occurstaem(m): 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
Bloody liar.

Well, at least he rate his followers by conjuring a crafty lie, unlike Simon Ekpa that doesn't rate his mumu followers at all with his imaginary photoshop liaison office in Japan.

One thing is sure, those who have sense among his followers will become circumspect about what Hundeyin will be dishing out as from now.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Teenaira: 7:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

You're welcome... They all wasted Atikus millions of dollars in America.

They wasted Nigeria's money. Atiku and his friends are just lavishing Nigeria's money on frivolity. I am sure he won't use his personal money for such nonsense.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by pepetua(m): 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
I am a Nigerian by birth because my both parents are Nigerian but Beninois by living and for my 36 years in Benin Rep,I don't believe I can leave in Nigeria again because there's no rule of law and to survive is a daily struggle and there's no human right, banditry, kidnapping, fraudster, human ritual, terrorist, police brutality,bad economic policies and the worst of them all, satanic politicians in form of leaders have turned the country Nigeria to abyss, even if Tinubu video is shown were he is eating human flesh peeper soup or life human flesh, Nigeria will tell you that those human flesh is expired flesh that should be dispose and the person eating it are doing us a favor. Let's forget about Tinubu record, it's his turn to drive Nigeria and you guys there should keep enduring and accept it as your fate.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Tareq1105: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Obiedun:
Trash for the headless mob to chew

David Hundeyin may just be playing games of deceit to see APC Tinubu presidency reaction. Whatever FBI report he has is a tissue paper.

Meanwhile, hope Atikulooooters and obifools can see the FBI reports they wanted a sovereign country like Nigeria Supreme Court Justices to keep waiting for forever before we, Nigeria as a country, could decide our Case.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Nobody: 7:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
This one is not my problem.

Ballon D'ior event is currently ongoing in Paris, and I wish I was there live in attendance.
Place looks so stunning. Glitz and glamour abound.
Drogba is looking fresh and young, alongside his female co-host. They just graced the red carpet a while ago. Saw Eden hazard and his kids too. All the gucci low soles on their feet. Fine kids.
Haland just stepped in the building too with his lovely lepacious wife or girlfriend.

Tinubu and co. news can wait. Nigerian news is just a put-downer. Always a wet blanket.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Tareq1105: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
pepetua:
I am a Nigerian by birth because my both parents are Nigerian but Beninois by living and for my 36 years in Benin Rep,I don't believe I can leave in Nigeria again because there's no rule of law and to survive is a daily struggle and there's no human right, banditry, kidnapping, fraudster, human ritual, terrorist, police brutality,bad economic policies and the worst of them all, satanic politicians in form of leaders have turned the country Nigeria to abyss, even if Tinubu video is shown were he is eating human flesh peeper soup or life human flesh, Nigeria will tell you that those human flesh is expired flesh that should be dispose and the person eating it are doing us a favor. Let's forget about Tinubu record, it's his turn to drive Nigeria and you guys there should keep enduring and accept it as your fate.

Who's this one?

Benin Republic my foot.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by slashthroat: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by payaseriy: 8:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Verified PayPal And Payoneer Account For 7K Only.

LEGIT PAYPAL FUNDS FOR 795Naira PER $... Escrow can come in or one on one deal

ALSO GET A VERIFIED USA BANK ACCOUNT THAT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW FUNDS TO NIGERIAN BANK ACCOUNT.

Check my Profile or my signature for my WhatsApp number
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Larryndelaw: 8:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
After scamming Obidient and Atikulated. These guy really cash out on these morons to the extent that Sidikatu Atiku descended so low to thanks and praise him in his first press conference

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Roboto11: 8:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
So Atiku cannot help Hundeyim with Dubai papers?

Maybe he is not a Batty boi sha.

Like.Timi Frank.
grin

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by naijapips04: 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
I daresay that this fool is working for Tinubu

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Kay25(m): 8:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:
The US now have leverage over the first citizen of Nigeria.... grin grin grin....they will use those records to their advantage whenever the need arises.... grin grin grin

U be kid

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by BreconHills(m): 8:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
viyon02:
Exactly, those records are needed to manipulate or blackmail Tinubu whenever it is necessary, whitemen are evil to Africa in General.

And you think that they need a Hundeyin to do that.

If you studied in America and you have campaigned for elective positions you are already a "person of interest". They know who you've slept with, what side of bed you get out of and what you like for breakfast.

I find it amazing that anyone would imagine that the Treasurer to an American oil giant like Mobil has not gone through screening and does not have a US security clearance. My goodness. Even a software newbie working in a US public utility has been screened for clearance at some level.

I must say that many Atiku supporters and Obidients who actually believed Hundeyins fables are either hopelessly optimistic or exceptionally dull knives.

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by rajiedreez: 8:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
USA carry you handicap

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by JPmore: 8:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
77up:
..and you think someone can go that far in life without having God by their side? See there is different between having God by your side and having God in your heart.

If you have God by your side, he will keep fighting your battle, whoever cross your path like Obi and Atiku did to Tinubu go collect like they did.

The truth is Tinubu carry grace , forget all the name calling against him,it's just a pull him down tactics that never work.

Some of you people say he bought the justice are you saying if it's to buy justice and Nigeria join, Atiku cannot afford it? Atiku can buy the whole Nigeria just to become president he's been running to become. Tinubu contest once and got there. Tinubu grace na automatic !

I am not arguing that with you
My question is which of the gods exactly?

The Christian God
The Muslim allah
Or
The one he invoked in Abeokuta
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Roboto11: 8:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
naijapips04:
I daresay that this fool is working for Tinubu
Now, now , now, now?

It's too early bro.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by JagabanB: 8:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:
The US now have leverage over the first citizen of Nigeria.... grin grin grin....they will use those records to their advantage whenever the need arises.... grin grin grin

Beer parlor talk as usual.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Winning123: 8:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
You need help. Get one

DonJulio:

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by bhella10: 8:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
Throwback:

As in!

The guy just raised hopes for the zombies for nothing.

In his egoistic habit, he even blamed Nigerian journalists for allowing him labour in vain.

Was it Nigerian journalists that were posting about FBI files on his own twitter page?
I like how he was ignored by the people that matters, He was creating and filling the heads of his mobs with illusions. I think some of them are beginning to see that it was just a red herring

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Mosba: 8:23pm On Oct 30, 2023
All masturbation but no cum with FBI. Waitin zombies go come dey chop now? All their sweet news about Tinubu don dey finish

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by FashionCookie(f): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Una fit make person cry 4 here grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by aycorporat(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
9jatriot:
Wait, after this guy don tell his headless mob say FBI files de come, this is now all he has to say? Today that is 30th. How can this Ghanian refugee scam a former VP and followers of a former governor of Anambra state.

Who do I blame here, the boy who scammed others or the people who suspended their brain and were scammed?

Atiku listen to the likes of David who is begging for asylum in Ghana, running where no one is pursuing him. He falls for the bait and starts the process

Atiku seats back and waits for his consignment

Obidients take over the social media wing of a lawsuit they did not initiate, hoping to reap where they did not sow

Lamba King believing the promise of a lie, goes to the US and hypocritically claims that leaders with controversial certificate should not rule, even when no one is really sure if he graduated with a third class or second class or if he really spent 8 years studing for a 4 year philosophy course or if he submitted his degree or just GCE to INEC. He even went as far as referring to an Oxford certificate that no one has even seen and as his usual slogan "Go han veriphy"

Day for the court ruling finally approaching with the headless mob more eager than even Atiku himself

Days for Atiku to receive the document finally arrives

CSU finally reveal under oat what they know

CSU insist as they have always done that Tinubu not only graduated from their school but that he did with flying colors. The equivalent of a first class or distinction

Atiku discovers that he had gone on a wild goose chase, fool's errand and has been played with the endless attempt to stop the release of the results and make it look like there was something to hide

David Hundeyin continues to "pless" the mumu button of the small brain remaining of the headless mob by trying to twist the words of the CSU register.

Headless mob moving to the next propaganda

Tinubu focusing as usual on what is important while he leaves them to pursue irrelevant things

Hahahahahaha
This is total knock down and out.
Well done
So creative

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by shinealight(m): 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:

Was it not the same FBI that had written to our IG Tafa Balogun years ago that Tinubu had no criminal records on their files?
You guys can continue chasing shadows while deluding yourselves about some secret files….particularly that one calling himself Hyundai. Jokers all. cool cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Teenaira: 8:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

Posted By David Hundeyin on X (Formerly called Twitter)

I believe it is time for Atiku to retire from politics. He has tried his best. I am just wondering which party he will be contesting from if he refuses to retire. It is better to leave when the ovation is loudest but there is even no ovation right now.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Shimbo96(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:

you be odê, so you believe that nonsense. Why didn't he complain until now. Receive sense in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by BluntCrazeMan: 8:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

Posted By David Hundeyin on X (Formerly called Twitter)
David..
You never wanted a stealth release.
You blew your cover..

If you needed a stealth treatment, nobody would have known about the files until BOOM it is all over the internet.

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Are You Still Batified? / Blame Niger Delta Militants For The Recession – Osinbajo / Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.