Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,999 members, 7,814,411 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin (23578 Views)

International Disgrace: Why Atiku Will Not Make Tinubu's Record Public / US: Court Affirms Previous Ruling, Orders CSU To Release All Tinubu's Record / Hushpuppi: Why Police May Not Release Kyari To FBI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Jonjam269: 8:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
We have said it and we are reiterating that David can only deceive those that believed Buhari was cloned or Kanu would give them Biafra. They are both losers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Ijebulogic(m): 8:39pm On Oct 30, 2023
Eeeya...sorry o. The payback wont be easy!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by viyon02: 8:41pm On Oct 30, 2023
BreconHills:

And you think that they need a Hundeyin to do that.

If you studied in America and you have campaigned for elective positions you are already a "person of interest". They know who you've slept with, what side of bed you get out of and what you like for breakfast.

I find it amazing that anyone would imagine that the Treasurer to an American oil giant like Mobil has not gone through screening and does not have a US security clearance. My goodness. Even a software newbie working in a US public utility has been screened for clearance at some level.

I must say that many Atiku supporters and Obidients who actually believed Hundeyins fables are either hopelessly optimistic or exceptionally dull knives. Oga Hundeyin is an investigative journalist, and his not working for US, he is just doing his job.

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by 77up(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
JPmore:

I am not arguing that with you
My question is which of the gods exactly?

The Christian God
The Muslim allah
Or
The one he invoked in Abeokuta
What's the difference between Muslim Allah and Christian God? Chai nairalanders sa😂

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Iziquiel(m): 8:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
bluefilm:

Exactly.

That's the US for you.

They will blackmail adekunle until adekunle can take it no more.

Na the new narrative be this ba?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by benardtotti(m): 8:50pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dittodat:

You dey try to console yourself? Mumu headless mob. grin

I used to wonder how people fall for mmm and other frauds , this election made me understand how truly dumb and gullible over 6 million Nigerians are , so sheepish that a young brat can even play them and their political benefactors.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by deji17: 8:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
Christistruth00:
cool

This Hundeyin Criminal feeling funky does not know what he is doing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by DSoj(m): 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
This guy is a pathetic useless fooool desperate for public attention and undeserved glorification.
He realized there is absolutely NOTHING to release, he is now giving ztupid excuses for his futile useless empty fruitless efforts , instead of licking his wounds privately.

Olofo. Na Ogun go kill am

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by firearcher: 8:53pm On Oct 30, 2023
He says he moves in stealth and doesn't want anyone to know. Really?

And a smart investigative journalist like him thinks another journalist won't see his so called stealth move on a public platform thereby making it a non stealth move in the first place.

Kontinu...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Okoroawusa: 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:
The US now have leverage over the first citizen of Nigeria.... grin grin grin....they will use those records to their advantage whenever the need arises.... grin grin grin

Na wa for una o!

Obidient slaves no dey ever give up with giving themselves hope.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by BreconHills(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=viyon02 post=126706080][/quote]

He has done an astonishingly bad job. How can the FBI release information on a guy with a US security clearance? A man who was a US ally against Abacha. Who in their right mind would imagine that the FBI would act against US interests and expose themselves?

But Hundeyin is immaterial

I was responding to a poster who claimed that hundeyins report or efforts or whatever would now allow the US to control Tinubu.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by tafabaloo(m): 8:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
That donation he raised a few weeks ago for what he described as " his work" don enter voice note !
Honestly, this boy of Hundeyin is a fraud.

O ti gbe won ni handicap grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Alliswell248: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
Let my enemies keep chasing shadows.

David....always entertaining his mumu fans.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by JPmore: 9:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
77up:
What's the difference between Muslim Allah and Christian God? Chai nairalanders sa😂

The difference is Jesus Christ

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by adabaraabdul: 9:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:
The US now have leverage over the first citizen of Nigeria.... grin grin grin....they will use those records to their advantage whenever the need arises.... grin grin grin

this is very funny. with or without Tinubu US does what they like with many or almost all African countries they have interests in. We don't have the technology and human capacity to compete on the international space. Plus we Africans look out for our individual self not as a people. Sad facts!

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Roboto11: 9:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
benardtotti:

I used to wonder how people fall for mmm and other frauds , this election made me understand how truly dumb and gullible over 6 million Nigerians are , so sheepish that a young brat can even play them and their political benefactors.

Hundeyin's greatest victim was Atiku.

I'm sure that's what led to Reno distancing himself.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Bosman17: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
This guy is a complete fraud… the way he swindles his mumu audience is legendary. His pay master, Atiku has locked his coffers as the die is now cast… “Tinubu would be president for 4 years the minimum”

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Reptyle(m): 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

Posted By David Hundeyin on X (Formerly called Twitter)

This Hundeyin character is quite the master of deception, one might say a "Class A" scam artist. He consistently conjures up persuasive narratives to feed his ever-eager and trusting group of followers. After leading them down a primrose path for weeks with promises of a groundbreaking release of classified FBI documents, he returns with a disappointing and deflating statement, placing the blame squarely on "Nigerian journalists" for the failure of his scheme. It begs the question: when will his devotees begin to see through his grand deceit? cheesy cheesy cheesy

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Reptyle(m): 9:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
firearcher:
He says he moves in stealth and doesn't want anyone to know. Really?

And a smart investigative journalist like him thinks another journalist won't see his so called stealth move on a public platform thereby making it a non stealth move in the first place.

Kontinu...

Don't mind the clown. The same guy that publishes threads on X almost on a daily basis to the cheers of his deluded groupies is talking about "stealth". I honestly don't know who is worse between him and his gullible followers.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by NAC1666: 9:42pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

FBI lied to Nigerians
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Menclothing: 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
NOC1:
Only a fool will believe that FBI will release document on Tinubu. Something they could not release when he was ordinary citizen, is it now he is president they will

This country has so many fool and un intelligent people

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by FLYFIRE(m): 9:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
seunmsg:

In Abuja enjoying my life. I’m not a refugee and definitely not a beggar on social media like your David Odensin 😛
Nyanya na Abuja too na
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by casppyjay: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

if I’m giving an option as a leader either to place a call or give endless financial aids at the detriments of my people or get invaded by 21st century homosapiens I would always choose the latter..

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Ttalk: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hundeyin is a yahoo yahoo journalist, he scams Atiku, Obi, and their followers
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by 49cents(m): 10:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
DonJulio:

like they have Tinubu's sex tape....they can blackmail Nigeria as they like
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by seunmsg(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
FLYFIRE:

Nyanya na Abuja too na

💯

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Dodada: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
The way David USES THOSE peoples' heads eh, you will understand why the albino hunchback in Kuje is their hero.
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by Swiftgrp: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

This criminally-minded boy truly has some mental health issues... Like bipolar disorder with his disjointed comments as a so-called journalist for the last 3 years online and offlines. He was also expelled for fraud from Oxford University in early 2023! Such a big disgrace to the larger Hundeyin family tree of Badagry.

There was never any FBI file release to be made in the first place. Tinubu never went to jail in the U.S. and before becoming the President of Nigeria, he regularly visited the U.S. annually with his private jet.

Even just last week, the Ghanaian authorities that granted this dude a refugee status have officially warned Hundeyin to stop telling lies and making defamatory comments online and offline against Nigeria and the Ghanaian authorities.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by BabaRamota1980: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
grin grin
Hundeyin dey take him life joke. See as e dey pull obidient legs. They will come after your @ss.

After supreme court judgement, Atiku and Obi have closed their purse. Funding for Hundeyin nonsense has dried up, the counterfeit is now shutting down investigations he told obidients and atikulateds to bet on.

Chei! I pity Atiku and Obi followers.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by aswani(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
tolue42:

I can't believe this guy actually dreamt up this plan and followed it through.

He actually appealed for funds from IPOBidients after he told them that FBI were going to release info on President Tinubu, I am guessing he wouldn't be returning the monies he raised
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by BabaRamota1980: 10:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
Reptyle:

This Hundeyin character is quite the master of deception, one might say a "Class A" scam artist. He consistently conjures up persuasive narratives to feed his ever-eager and trusting group of followers. After leading them down a primrose path for weeks with promises of a groundbreaking release of classified FBI documents, he returns with a disappointing and deflating statement, placing the blame squarely on "Nigerian journalists" for the failure of his scheme. It begs the question: when will his devotees begin to see through his grand deceit? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hundeyin's plot is more convincing than Kanu's deceit that Jubrin of Sudan replaced Buhari as President, and they believed Kanu. grin grin
Re: Tinubu: FBI Did Not Release Any Tinubu's Record Today 30 - David Hundeyin by BabaRamota1980: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hundeyin na GBAJU E journalist

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Atiku Not Travelling To US, Set For Campaigns Today – Sources / Ekiti, Ogun, Cross River And Bayelsa Get New Commissioners Of Police / Buhari Sends 47 Ambassadorial Nominees To Senate For Approval

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.