Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,959 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport (31275 Views)

Tunji-Ojo Test Runs E-Gates At Abuja Airport (Photos) / Ekweremadu: What A Northern Nigerian Muslim Donor Would Have Done - Reno Omokri / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Chrisviboy85(m): 8:56pm On Oct 30, 2023
look at this stupid fellow that ran away when christian prince asked them to have a debate and challenge..All these Islamic scholar are blind fellow following a blind leader.

5 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by olumaxi(m): 8:57pm On Oct 30, 2023
He is a terrorist....Osama bin laden in d making

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by meerak54: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
HappyPagan:
No be this imam dem ban for India?

Make I go check.

EDIT:
Na im, Naik.

Naik is currently a wanted fugitive from the Indian authorities on charges of terror
financing, hate speech, inciting communal hatred, and money laundering.
Hate speech 😀
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Faithful007: 9:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
MuMuOnBail:
Na wa ooo

I like this man teaching even though I am not a Muslim.

I once had an encounter with him abroad and we even took pictures.

Such a Nice man.

As a liberal and one with open minds this man is a good teacher and he backs his arguments or teaching with facts.

Welcome to Nigeria teacher.

There's nothing nice about someone who supports execution of preachers of other religions.

2 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by meerak54: 9:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
Padipadi:

Nuke fall on you.
That man's a terrorist. He argue blindly on YouTube like a janjaweêd denied of his 72 virgins.
If I were you I will just invite my pastor to shame him hare🧐

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by wildernessVoice: 9:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
We are celebrating a fugitive with charges of hate speech, promoter ofreligious disharmony with terrorism tendency.

DSS should do the needful
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Kaytixy: 9:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
emapeteum:
So the Nigerian Air Force is now associating with a known terrorist who is known for lying against the gospel?
Very soon, Mohammed Hyjab and HAMAS will visit Nigeria. What a pity
challenge him in a debate or call your best pastors in Nigeria or even all over the world to prove that he is lying. If no be disgrace him go disgrace all una pastors.

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Elsueno: 9:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
HappyPagan:
No be this imam dem ban for India?

Make I go check.

EDIT:
Na im, Naik.

Naik is currently a wanted fugitive from the Indian authorities on charges of terror financing, hate speech, inciting communal hatred, and money laundering.

U mean same India that sends it's so called 'former' commanding naval officers as spies in Arab countries? Heard even Qatar gave them a dead sentence.

By d way, d dis Naik dude has being meeting Muslim peeps since he came to Nigeria Including immigration etc...He is here to meet his fellow Muslims just like Pastors & G.Os from abroad come to meet fellow Christians.. Nothing complicated here, 9ja extremists Christians just love to find abok# trouble

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by gloryman91: 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Most people calling this man terrorist lack knowledge.

Someone celebrated Worldwide.

No monitoring when Bonnke and other Christians foreigners were in Nigeria for months with hidden agenda.

Stop being religious bigots.

2 Likes

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Kaytixy: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
4ward4:
Old senseless man. Going about doing comparative analysis...His like of Rehiard Bonke where going about doing good and displaying signs and wonders
Rehard Bonke only came to steal your money just like your other pastors do. He came to my state Kogi and today we have so many mad men and women in Kogi state due to influx of mad people from neighbouring state and he couldn't cure them of their madness. He only stole their money and ran away but Zakir naik have a great foundation in India where he helps the needy and he doesn't come to collect money from us here. If dem born una pastors well, they should challenge him to a debate on any religious topic make him disgrace dem

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Padipadi(m): 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
meerak54:

If I were you I will just invite my pastor to shame him hare🧐
Invite your alfa. Nuke fall on you too!
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by PROPHETmichael: 9:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
That useless man called Sheik Gumi won't comment on this.
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by ReubenE(m): 9:16pm On Oct 30, 2023
udemzyudex:

Closely monitored? The man is a Muslim apologist, they are part of the people brainwashing Muslims all over the world he is from India.
Yes I know him.

He has so many terror allegations against him, the reason I said he should be closely monitored.
Moreso, his choice of words "Muslim Airforce" tells a tale of why he should be closely monitored so as not to corrupt already bad situation we have had to live with

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Banjoramos(m): 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Masha Allah

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Kaytixy: 9:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Samunique:
I no knowundecided

That Islamic lying lair machine!

And the OP is calling him Orator, I don't know what's oratory about this man, I've watched him time without number and all I can say is that, he's a true figure of what Islam actually represents. undecided

If you know you know!!!
you keep watching him time without number because he is very intelligent and you are amazed.

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Kaytixy: 9:22pm On Oct 30, 2023
Chrisviboy85:
look at this stupid fellow that ran away when christian prince asked them to have a debate and challenge..All these Islamic scholar are blind fellow following a blind leader.
which yeye christian prince? You go explain tire with no single evidence.

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Kaytixy: 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
wildernessVoice:
We are celebrating a fugitive with charges of hate speech, promoter ofreligious disharmony with terrorism tendency.

DSS should do the needful
are you not also celebrating the criminal and drug lord in aso rock? So why are you complaining

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by NuhuAjang71(m): 9:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
What would they imams accusing Wike with Israel says about this?🙄
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by liasmiram2567: 9:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
NwaNimo1:
Suspected Terrorists.......all of them.

Go arrest him now mumu.To you every Nigerian is a criminal and every Igno man is dubious and every Yoruba man is a ritualist . ỌDẸ
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Microwhy: 9:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
Padipadi:

Nuke fall on you.
That man's a terrorist. He argue blindly on YouTube like a janjaweêd denied of his 72 virgins.
Why quote him..
What do you mean by that.
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by 007Marvel(m): 9:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
See who Nigeria is celebrating, a Wanted
man,on charges of spreading hatred and money laundering. India’s counterterrorism agency filed a complaint against him, accusing him of promoting religious hatred and other unlawful activities. Person way Indian don dey try extradite from Oman! The world is never taking Nigeria seriously again never! This Country has sunk too deep in everything evil and corrupt.
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by TURAKIN2019(f): 9:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
I swear.
Akaegwu:
ndị ara
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by VEHINTOLAR: 9:51pm On Oct 30, 2023
E be like say dis one dey mad ! Which one is "muslim Air force" in Nigeria ?
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by TenQ: 9:54pm On Oct 30, 2023
nlfpmod:
Dr Zakir Naik:

Source: @drzakiranaik (Twitter)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakir_Naik
Zakir Naik can lie for Africa even on Islam related issues.
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by firebrand: 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
This man can lie and manipulate facts to suit his argument.

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by goodman5(m): 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
Which one is Muslim force,una wan start terrorist force like this
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Swiftgrp: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
nlfpmod:
Dr Zakir Naik:

Source: @drzakiranaik (Twitter)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zakir_Naik
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by firebrand: 10:11pm On Oct 30, 2023
"If I were you I will just invite my pastor to shame him hare🧐"

He was already shamed by one guy called Korede, after he couldn't answer a very direct question and was beating about the bush.

1 Like

Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by viodemus: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
We told them that altering the religious balance will embolden one part of that balance.

I really foresee that the hateful tribalist criminal in aso rock will break the country; He will force tribes to be too defensive which might create the collision that will make unity be a thing of the past. Igbos be prepared, be organized even more than normal, so that we can br viewed as a mature tribe. The foreigners don't really care for Nigeria, but they will support a mature tribe in any internal conflict. Nobody go give a 5years old gun or car key to drive long distance. Let us not be the immature tribe that others that can help tilt any war, begin to doubt our maturity, to handle any help dem wan give us.
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Padipadi(m): 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Microwhy:

Why quote him..
What do you mean by that.
The man is a terrorist!
He's a fanatic on YouTube. He post sermons and twisted verses of different types.
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by donprinyo(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
What's dis rubbish?
Re: Zakir Naik And Nigerian 'Muslim Airforce' At Abuja Airport by Guru9ja(m): 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Kaytixy:
Rehard Bonke only came to steal your money just like your other pastors do. He came to my state Kogi and today we have so many mad men and women in Kogi state due to influx of mad people from neighbouring state and he couldn't cure them of their madness. He only stole their money and ran away but Zakir naik have a great foundation in India where he helps the needy and he doesn't come to collect money from us here. If dem born una pastors well, they should challenge him to a debate on any religious topic make him disgrace dem

Rest in Jesus name.
Bro korede ask a simple question yesterday, he couldn't answer peacefully, just showing tantrum and saying nonsense as usual

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Anambra State Governorship Aspirants 2017 (Photos) / Buhari Hands Over APC Flag To 'Our Governortorial Candidate' / Ogbeide Ifaluyi-Isibor: "I Am A PDP Member Yet I Am Obidient"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.