Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,658 members, 7,813,219 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:50 AM

Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting (30258 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Melagros(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
VinnyBaba:

BRAVO to Fubara.👍👍

The Useless Dictator called Wike must be DISGRACED.😊🙂

He should remain in Abuja and Godfather Tinubu instead. 😏🙄
I dey tell you brother

4 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by osuofia2(m): 10:01pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike didnt see this coming

2 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Drsheddy(m): 10:02pm On Oct 30, 2023
K
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Kingosytex(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
bonnyhope:

Does he have mind to do that?

He will be a fool to allow Wike boot him out. Man should use all resources at his disposal and fight.

13 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
Chinjo2:
Bring Amaechi onboard immediately then you are ok
Dey play

2 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by spencekat(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
gassbee:
Only one man wants to control Abuja and Rivers
I hate greedy people

4 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Melagros(m): 10:03pm On Oct 30, 2023
KillahPriest:
Useless elders. Sim will be föolish to rope himself into bondage again. He should remember what happened today
I dey tell you, instead he should work with sekibo, lee meba, okpara, amaechi, odili omehia etc. These are the politicians who will bring wike to his knees

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Irony1: 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:
cool Fubara seems inexperienced.

He's gonna play into the hands of Jagaban and boom, state of emergency.

Shut up

5 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by spencekat(m): 10:04pm On Oct 30, 2023
osuofia2:
Wike didnt see this coming
Exactly

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Father4all: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:

oga, park well. Your Criminal Jagaban cannot do anything

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Typing: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

There's only one coward tribe in the country where one man takes the wealth and destiny of the region in his pocket....
It's certainly not the South South,
Wike should know this..

It won't end well for him in Rivers State..

He should just concentrate on his Abuja assignment and loot to stupor with Tinubu ..

See the only coward tribe in Nigeria.

See as Obi of Onitsha and all the first class Kings in the EAST dey prostrate for their Northern masters grin grin grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Redhot0007: 10:05pm On Oct 30, 2023
As e dey pain him [wikne] e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain him.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by zombieHUNTER: 10:06pm On Oct 30, 2023
Agwotulumbe1:
he was deceived by Yoruba muslims

Ambode did the right thing..

he knows he's surrounded by cowards..

Didn't you see how the youths came out to defend Simi on the streets..

You think cowards can come out for Ambode?.. not even one member of the house of Assembly can shake Ambode's hand..

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by valentineuwakwe(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wike carry all rivers state last month allocation money go abuja dey buy SUVs for traditional rulers just to buy there favour and see if he will succeed Tinubu in 2027......
SIM should tell the elders that there time don pass

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Jahwinaboy(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Redhot0007:
As e dey pain him [wikne] e dey sweet us, as e dey sweet us e dey pain him.
Louder

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by zombieHUNTER: 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Typing:

See the only coward tribe in Nigeria.

See as Obi of Onitsha and all the first class Kings in the EAST dey prostrate for their Northern masters grin grin grin

I don't think you saw the Biafran war..
SE took on the whole country..

which war have your tribe fought since Independence?.. Can you attack any Fulani online not to talk about offline..

18 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by stuffs2002: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
TemplarLandry:

Lol..
No loud am oo
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Agwotulumbe1: 10:10pm On Oct 30, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

You think cowards can come out for Ambode?.. not even one member of the house of Assembly can shake Ambode...
no the guy was deceived by Yoruba muslims who told him to continue beggeging tinubu to change his mind.
Dude used the time he was supposed to fight and keep begging tinubu who already made up his mind.
He helped tinubu buy enough time to perfect his plans.
By the time he decided to fight it was already late for him.

6 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Hedonisco: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Melagros:

I dey tell you, instead he should work with sekibo, lee meba, okpara, amaechi, odili omehia etc. These are the politicians who will bring wike to his knees

Why add Odili to this list? Are you a learner in Rivers politics?

2 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by toprealman: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Leader of PDP Elders Forum, Chief Sergeant Awuse, the Chairman of Rivers State Council of Traditional Rulers🤣🤣🤣
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by KillahPriest: 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
Melagros:

I don't know what's going on in Sims mind, he just has to grant them that courtesy but he must be Machiavellian going forward if he's sure he wants to survive that seat

4 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by ufuosman(m): 10:18pm On Oct 30, 2023
Let’s see ow it’s goes
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by toprealman: 10:19pm On Oct 30, 2023
Melagros:

Odili is now rendered docile, he is irrelevant. Only Amechi is all he needs. The others will fall in

6 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Padipadi(m): 10:21pm On Oct 30, 2023
zombieHUNTER:
undecided

There's only one coward tribe in the country where one man takes the wealth and destiny of the region in his pocket....
It's certainly not the South South,
Wike should know this..

It won't end well for him in Rivers State..

He should just concentrate on his Abuja assignment and loot to stupor with Tinubu ..
You dey call Yorubas coward abi?
You said Tinubu pocketed the tribes riches abi?
No problem. Even Hausa Fulanis won't open their dirty mouth to say what you v said. Your eyes go see shege!
Wherever you came from, you must sweat!

3 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by zombieHUNTER: 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
Padipadi:

You dey call Yorubas coward abi?
You said Tinubu pocketed the tribes riches abi?
No problem. Even Hausa Fulanis won't open their dirty mouth to say what you v said. Your eyes go see shege!
Wherever you came from, you must sweat!

Hahahaha

Read my comment again and show me where i mentioned Yoruba ..

The conscience is powerful cheesy

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Baloranking(m): 10:25pm On Oct 30, 2023
Chinjo2:
Bring Amaechi onboard immediately then you are ok

Bring a toothless bulldog to a wolf fight grin grin
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by zombieHUNTER: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
Typing:

Only one battalion of our Gallant Nigerian Soldiers put Biqfrans in their place grin grin
If e happen again, I will gladly join the Army to erase the East from Nigerian Map. Na Hamas treatment we go give una grin grin

Hahaha ...

Hamas wey don die finish

Ife and Modakeke fight abi ... funny grin

4 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Padipadi(m): 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

You think cowards can come out for Ambode?.. not even one member of the house of Assembly can shake Ambode...
Keep hyping yourself and yaa tribe. No p. Ur body go tell. Even Buhari couldn't save Ambode. Moreover, Ambode rule for 3 years before having issues while your Fubara barely lasted 4 months before problem started. You dey call Yorubas coward. A tribe that's very cunning and strategic. Hand go soon touch you.

3 Likes

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Ykc2(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
[quote author=TemplarLandry post=126706632] cool Fubara seems inexperienced.

He's gonna play into the hands of Jagaban and boom, State of Emergency.
[/quote I know you know that fubura is an ijaw man?when they use federal power to remove him with wuru wuru and pipe line start blowing up don't complain keep hailing jagaban ,lagos na people get am pipe lines wey dey under ground na people get the land wey the pipe lines pass
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by fasterwell(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
bonnyhope:

Does he have mind to do that?

I think he has already done that

1 Like

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Padipadi(m): 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Hahahaha

Read my comment again and show me where i mentioned Yoruba ..

The conscience is powerful cheesy
Yes o, powerful conscience.
You dey deny, you be the real coward!
Now that you admitted it and I v confirmed it, na to begin ya prosecution from here!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

RCCG Not Repairing Lagos-ibadan Expressway – Ogun / President Buhari Receives Yusuf Magaji Bichi, New DSS Boss (photos) / Buhari: Why I Will Never Write A Book

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.