Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,339 members, 7,815,672 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:20 PM

Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting (30265 Views)

PDP Elders Stopped Fubara From Resigning Over Feud With Wike / Wike Vs Fubara: Rivers Governor Issues Press Statement / Asari Dokubo To Governor Fubara: Rivers Is Not A Christian State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by barinedan(m): 10:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Wike worked so hard to emerge as governor for two reasons:
1. To cover up his loots and corrupt practices
2. So he can still have control over the affairs of the state government.
He never knew Sim will rebel against him. Even though I never wanted Sim but with the current situation of things I am standing by him. Godfatherism in politics must end. Wike can control Abuja and also come to influence rivers state. He must be stopped by all means
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by KillahPriest: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2023
Okwyjesus:

Majority of them are Wike allys. What will they say then.....

Maybe take info to Wike through back door
The only thing they can beg for is a soft landing for Wike. It's better for him to have Sim as governor than a Tonye Cole or the Labour party woman who he'll have absolutely no loyalty from. Losing Sim is equivalent to being retired from Rivers State politics finally because he won't have any say in the state again. Wike fûcked up big time with this man who was ready to do anything for him but just wanted to breathe a bit freely
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Dspsalvate: 11:55am On Oct 31, 2023
Friends day before yesterday, close friends yesterday, bosom friends TODAY? enemies tomorrow, bitter enemies next tomorrow and the train continue..., someone is raising up new people today
tomorrow the same loyal friends today will fight godfatherism. .If madness is not doing the same thing and expect different results. Then what do you call this?
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by alphaNomega: 1:59pm On Oct 31, 2023
DMerciful:
Are you wise at all? You said one man bullied my people as though I'm from Wike state and I'm telling you you're mistaken and you're talking rubbish. So why did you quote me originally? Yeye!

I'm using your post to pass a message. DO NOT TAKE IT PERSONAL

Funny thing is that, when these political thug governors & ministers fight, the destruction they cause is costing us money. Money that would have been used for making the state a fine place to live like building schools, paying salaries etc is now diverted to pay unemployed criminals and bribe security agencies to satisfy the greedy political appetite of these men (who stole their way into government power)

it is the people of rivers state I pity. No one cares about them, not even their politicians.
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by alphaNomega: 2:01pm On Oct 31, 2023
barinedan:
Wike worked so hard to emerge as governor for two reasons:
1. To cover up his loots and corrupt practices
2. So he can still have control over the affairs of the state government.
He never knew Sim will rebel against him. Even though I never wanted Sim but with the current situation of things I am standing by him. Godfatherism in politics must end. Wike can control Abuja and also come to influence rivers state. He must be stopped by all means

Fubara and Wike are thieves. They should destroy each other and exit permanently from politics.
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Larryndelaw: 4:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
zombieHUNTER:

Controlled by who?..
That overblown baby elephant Ekpa..the day he steps foot in the East will be his last day alive, he uses criminals to intimidate market women and children..

Go pack well and continue your Tinubu worship somewhere else, the god of Yoruba land.. let's see wike do in Rivers let's see, not to mention SS
Epka commanded the whole east to sit at home.every Moanday and all of una obey with any resistance. That cam only happen in the Yeast.
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by Kukutenla: 8:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
garfield1:

I expect little from a nincompoop.

24 assembly members served him impeachment notice.the chief judge will set up a panel any moment to try him.stupid fellow
You be certified mugu
Where is the impeachment notice now?

That thing between your ears is filled with salt
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by garfield1: 8:55pm On Oct 31, 2023
Kukutenla:

You be certified mugu
Where is the impeachment notice now?

That thing between your ears is filled with salt

Lunacy from yabaleft
Re: Fubara, Rivers PDP Elders In Closed-door Meeting by zombieHUNTER: 10:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Larryndelaw:
Epka commanded the whole east to sit at home.every Moanday and all of una obey with any resistance. That cam only happen in the Yeast.

It's only out of fear of criminals and stray bullets and you know it...

many places in the East don't know sit at home

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Chibok Girls’ Matter Is A Scam – Omatsola Williams, WOWICCN National President / Hausa And Fulani Clash In Bauchi, One Killed, Over 20 Houses Razed / I've Known Orji Kalu, We've Been Together For A Very Long Time - Tinubu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.