Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,248 members, 7,836,175 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:01 PM

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video (38694 Views)

Tinubu, Fubara In Closed-door Meeting At Aso Villa / NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Celepope: 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
cool cool
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by DrBasit(m): 10:07pm On Oct 30, 2023
Sim Fubara + Atiku ✅
It’s a script. We await the next episodes.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Lanre1st(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
Vision: fore warn is fore harm

when he was looking for post he looked like dumb and gentle servant, now his empowered he want use musle

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Melagros(m): 10:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
emmabest2000:
Wike is just a barking dog that can't bite
I dey tell you, in this case wike will not bite
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by mohbadliveson: 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Mumu talk from slave Fayose

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Melagros(m): 10:09pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hendrixky:
Fubara is not scared

Bring on the fight

Wike is gonna be put to shame just the way Oshiomhole and tinubu were put to shame in Edo matter

Godfatherism is no no
You don't fuckkk with a sitting governor and go scot free
Body go tell you except the that sitting governor nor know himself

Wike will jam his waterloo this time around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by TMSMedia: 10:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Ok
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by TMSMedia: 10:13pm On Oct 30, 2023
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by ufuosman(m): 10:14pm On Oct 30, 2023
We all know dey will fight some day

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by press9jatv: 10:15pm On Oct 30, 2023
Wetin this one dey talk. This is not the clueless weak coward Ambode here. This is Fubara, An ijaw man dealing with Wike case very well. This is not Ekiti where you will just be blowing propaganda in any way you want. Wike will be thoroughly dealt with

4 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by themanderon: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
His fall will be great like Goliath/Humpty Dumpty. Pride will be his greatest undoing. He has a super elevated impression about himself but he will be brought low.

3 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by MuMuOnBail: 10:17pm On Oct 30, 2023
Na wa ooo

All my life, apart from naturally hating an unkept hairy kpekus,what disgust me more are bullies angry

How can just one disrespectful, arrogant, mannerless man hold a whole state into Ransome?

PBAT should be careful of that crazy mayor of Abuja. He can't be trusted and it's very obvious.

I had a personal encounter with him here in Abj that man is on very hard drugs.

Who does Wike think he is?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by press9jatv: 10:20pm On Oct 30, 2023
Good step from Governor Fubara here. Ambode the clueless coward doesn’t listen then. The most clueless coward ex governor have ever see so far is Ambode.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by SisterAnn(f): 10:24pm On Oct 30, 2023
fasterwell:
😍
During the time of Ameachi as governor of Rivers State Woke who was the minister of state for education under former President goodluck Jonathan used federal might and CP Mbu to the stabilized Rivers State

Faypse was right because Wike used the police, the army, thugs and everyone within his reach to torment, harass and humiliate the governor.

Now he is the minister of the federal capital territory under president tinubu and he is doing the same to his successor and he will stop at nothing to achieve his aim.

The invincibility of wike is only in ya hed bro.

2 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by viodemus: 10:26pm On Oct 30, 2023
IrepChrist:
Where is the vice president of Nigeria?

In a terrorist islamics meeting.

This Rivers oga should cut wike ego to size, but don't do collective punishment to the igbos in Rivers. Ikwerres are not igbo cousins, they are blood family. So, watch where your leg dey apply pressure.

2 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by jumper524(m): 10:27pm On Oct 30, 2023
Christent:
Who didn't see this day coming? It was only a matter of "when"
came faster than expected.

2 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Larryndelaw: 10:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hendrixky:
Fubara is not scared

Bring on the fight

Wike is gonna be put to shame just the way Oshiomhole and tinubu were put to shame in Edo matter

Godfatherism is no no

Are you talking about CIC? Tinubu Always has the last laugh on his enemy.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Princeton92(m): 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
emmabest2000:
Wike is just a barking dog that can't bite

Think again
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by femijamz: 10:29pm On Oct 30, 2023
Yes I watch this video live den. But wike can not do anything. But it seems this fubara is weak
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by toprealman: 10:30pm On Oct 30, 2023
Weak men!!! Does Wike have 3 heads or his body wired with a rare metal? Clamp the goon!

2 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Jogs1900: 10:31pm On Oct 30, 2023
fasterwell:
😍
During the time of Ameachi as governor of Rivers State Woke who was the minister of state for education under former President goodluck Jonathan used federal might and CP Mbu to the stabilized Rivers State

Faypse was right because Wike used the police, the army, thugs and everyone within his reach to torment, harass and humiliate the governor.

Now he is the minister of the federal capital territory under president tinubu and he is doing the same to his successor and he will stop at nothing to achieve his aim.

It shall be well with you for stating this..This is just the beginning.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by CJStarz: 10:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
grin grin

Deh play😂

Wike no be God nah
U know weda na God wan use this SIm bring down Wike from his high horse?
Just keep calm and watch events as they unfold

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by leanonme82: 10:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
nabiz:
Who is wike. Is he bigger than the people

Mhmmm. There's a reason wike has still not been expelled from PDP.

Even powerful Atiku cant seem to get him out despite all the antiparty activities in the last election.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by CJStarz: 10:34pm On Oct 30, 2023
Gubara 4 Wike 0
Make we see as tomorrow go be
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Kionrae: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
I’m sorry Fubara knew what he was getting into with wike

Make I no lie na today I even sabi the name of the new governor elect of rivers state

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Ziziguluogixx: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
It’s the way you guys hype & cheer these politicians that disgusts me. See how happy some of you are analyzing & supporting these pettiness that is keeping the country at a stand still.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by LONEWOLFJOHN: 10:36pm On Oct 30, 2023
IrepChrist:
Where is the vice president of Nigeria?
both vice and president sef no dey exist.

4 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by fasterwell(m): 10:37pm On Oct 30, 2023
SisterAnn:
The invincibility of wike is only in ya hed bro.

This is not about him being invisible because we all know that the president made him the minister of fct so he can deliver the votes just as he did in Rivers State.

Trust me Mr President they will not call him to order but will rather give him everything he need to fight the governor

I sincerely hope that the governor will put the work what he learnt from him when he served as the accountant-general of the State.

If he was a good follower of Wike when he ruled Rivers State then he should not what to do to put him in his place
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by blowjohn(m): 10:38pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hendrixky:
Fubara is not scared

Bring on the fight

Godfatherism is no no

Who lost I'm the end?
Oshiomhole or edo state?

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Eteka1(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
All of you commenting rubbish against Wike because he supported Tinubu against your choice candidate. Wike hasn't said a word in all this. Hope no one will cry foul when e set?

5 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by MrBiGGEST(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
CJStarz:

Wike no be God nah
U know weda na God wan use this SIm bring down Wike from his high horse?
Just keep calm and watch events as they unfold
No wahala grin

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by clydecarson(m): 10:46pm On Oct 30, 2023
Grace2pray:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

Scammer

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Court Grants Sowore Bail With Strict Conditions (photos) / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix) / Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.