Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,276 members, 7,836,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:19 AM

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video (38695 Views)

Tinubu, Fubara In Closed-door Meeting At Aso Villa / NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Guyman01: 7:19am On Oct 31, 2023
IrepChrist:
Where is the vice president of Nigeria?
Muslim Muslim ticket don disappear, he has been put where he belongs, he thought he will control the government because Tinubu is sick during the campaign, now it all looks like Tinubu was acting
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Jeyun: 7:28am On Oct 31, 2023
PortHarcourtcit:
I pray that the obidient losers club should not support fubara bcuz anything they support must surely perish...
just as bat and his bastard supporters are perishing Nigeria now abi. For your information obidient didn't lose rather Nigeria lose the suffering now is more than unbearable one kg of gas 1200, dollar 1300, Petro 800, Lagos to Abuja by flight is is almost 200,000 now insecurities is still on the rise and u say obidient are losers u no get sense at all. Na APC supporters be the original losers then Nigeria
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by youngrichnigga: 8:05am On Oct 31, 2023
IrepChrist:
He's in his place undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by bigcasava1(m): 8:08am On Oct 31, 2023
This one will consume wike. God knows how to humble the proud
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by windvane(m): 8:32am On Oct 31, 2023
Hendrixky:
Fubara is not scared

Bring on the fight

Wike is gonna be put to shame just the way Oshiomhole and tinubu were put to shame in Edo matter

Godfatherism is no no
You don't fuckkk with a sitting governor and go scot free
Body go tell you except the that sitting governor nor know himself

only if he has the courage...have you forgotten how ngige was kidnapped as a sitting president
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Alwaysachick: 9:21am On Oct 31, 2023
IrepChrist:

Who is the vice president of Nigeria angry
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by fasterwell(m): 9:36am On Oct 31, 2023
Peterobi90:

This your analysis is baseless...

- Amechi was APC and wanted Buhari
- GEJ was President from SS seeking re-election
- Wike was Minister and from SS

I think you know little or nothing of what transpired then.

Ameachi was a PDP governor and one of the G5 governors in PDP before he was frustrated out of the party by Wike who took control of the party structure in the state.

An impeachment attempt was made but he felt just like Fubata is doing now and he survived it

In a bid to survive an escape was was planned for him after he leaves office as a governor he declined to APC unsupported Bihari.

Wike did same when he supported Tinubu because if Atiku had won the presidential election, we all know what the Fate of wike will be like.

The former president goodluck Jonathan was fighting the then River State governor Ameachi because of his refusal to be submissive to his wife.

This is not the case of being a servant politician and supporting a northerner but that was a case of fighting for political survival.

We are all happy that Fubata is fighting back just the way Ameachi did during his time
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by GreatrAnalyst: 10:13am On Oct 31, 2023
IrepChrist:
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by sylve11: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2023
Kionrae:
I’m sorry Fubara knew what he was getting into with wike

Make I no lie na today I even sabi the name of the new governor elect of rivers state

Mine was yesterday. grin cool
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by GreatrAnalyst: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2023
nabiz:
Who is wike. Is he bigger than the people

I wonder

A rogue or better still thief who became big and terrifying because of his access to the state funds.
Remove his access to funds, let's see what happens?
If he governed some of the poorest states, you would know that he is as no-body like anybody
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Peterobi90: 10:49am On Oct 31, 2023
fasterwell:

Ameachi was a PDP governor and one of the G5 governors in PDP before he was frustrated out of the party by Wike who took control of the party structure in the state.

An impeachment attempt was made but he felt just like Fubata is doing now and he survived it

In a bid to survive an escape was was planned for him after he leaves office as a governor he declined to APC unsupported Bihari.

Wike did same when he supported Tinubu because if Atiku had won the presidential election, we all know what the Fate of wike will be like.

The former president goodluck Jonathan was fighting the then River State governor Ameachi because of his refusal to be submissive to his wife.

This is not the case of being a servant politician and supporting a northerner but that was a case of fighting for political survival.

We are all happy that Fubata is fighting back just the way Ameachi did during his time

Sorry... don't be angry.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by StreetFight: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2023
emmabest2000:
Wike is just a barking dog that can't bite

Same way you pushed Akinwunmi Ambode of Lagos, now he is forgotten.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by AskProf: 10:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Sniper101:

And I thought I was the only one who knows it's a "He" that's behind that Monica.

kudos to you for your discerning ability 😊
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by AskProf: 10:56am On Oct 31, 2023
Sniper101:

And I thought I was the only one who knows it's a "He" that's behind that Monica.

kudos to you for your discerning ability 😊

This was him about 5 yrs ago.

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Sniper101(m): 11:02am On Oct 31, 2023
AskProf:

This was him about 5 yrs ago.

I see you been keeping tabs on the imposter 🤣
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by AskProf: 11:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Sniper101:

I see you been keeping tabs on the imposter 🤣

My anger towards him is not the begging per se:

He is an identity thief and impostor.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Pocca: 11:19am On Oct 31, 2023
obembet:
The moment formal Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose advice Gov SIM Fubara on wike Attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNIGqk_SU4?si=FavUxLdT7e6qFSm8

Yoruba hypocrite
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by millionboi2: 11:51am On Oct 31, 2023
Eteka1:
All of you commenting rubbish against Wike because he supported Tinubu against your choice candidate. Wike hasn't said a word in all this. Hope no one will cry foul when e set?
what do you want him to say other than cover his face in shame......I thought you said he is a political this and that and now he is being fought by d one he installed not up to six months
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by MountHoreb: 1:08pm On Oct 31, 2023
Fubara should just call obaseki and ask him how he dealt with Oshiomhole and his band of house of assembly rats.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by fasterwell(m): 1:23pm On Oct 31, 2023
fasterwell:

An impeachment attempt was made but he fought just like Fubata is doing now and he survived it

In a bid to survive and escape what was planned for him after he leaves office as a governor he decamped to APC and supported Bihari.

This is not the case of being a SS politician and supporting a northerner but that that was a case of fighting for political survival.

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by HRMK: 2:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
emmabest2000:
Wike is just a barking dog that can't bite

REALLY?LET US ASK FROM AMAECHI,ATIKU,AYU AND LONG LIST OF PDP MEMBERS!THEY WILL TELL YOU MORE!!
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Celepope: 6:59pm On Nov 02, 2023
LegacyB:

Really? How come they keep winning?
Winning what exactly? You must be having a lot of delusions running through your mind.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by LegacyB: 8:56pm On Nov 02, 2023
Celepope:

Winning what exactly? You must be having a lot of delusions running through your mind.
😂 lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Police Intercept Truck Carrying 147 Passengers From Zamfara Heading South / Abubakar Bello Uncovers N70b Cash Withdrawals By Govt Officials / Osun’s Roads, Schools Have No Parallels In Nigeria – NULGE President (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.