Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,008 members, 7,814,440 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

"I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video (38540 Views)

Tinubu, Fubara In Closed-door Meeting At Aso Villa / NLC, TUC, Others Hold Solidarity Walk For Fubara In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Posing & Smiling With A Policeman In Throwback Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by SisterAnn(f): 10:47pm On Oct 30, 2023
fasterwell:

This is not about him being invisible because we all know that the president made him the minister of fct so he can deliver the votes just as he did in Rivers State.

Trust me Mr President they will not call him to order but will rather give him everything he need to fight the governor

I sincerely hope that the governor will put the work what he learnt from him when he served as the accountant-general of the State.

If he was a good follower of Wike when he ruled Rivers State then he should not what to do to put him in his place
This your submission contradicts your first.

Today's men are different from yesterday's men. That it succeeded in the past is no guarantee it will work again.

Wike is not the maddest guy living.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by jrusky(m): 10:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
All of you just ranting like morons no one amongst you all have said what Wike said or did wrong, all of you just foaming from mouth like epilepsy patient.

If I ask many of you right now to tell me in one sentence what wike said or did wrong I'm sure 95% of you bittered souls can't give any answe.

Some of you just see Wike name and started talking without even know what went wrong. They lost in Supreme court and want to rest their anger on Wike.....

Rubbish!!!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by DataMina: 10:49pm On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
Wetin this one dey talk. This is not the clueless weak coward Ambode here. This is Fubara, An ijaw man dealing with Wike case very well. This is not Ekiti where you will just be blowing propaganda in any way you want. Wike will be thoroughly dealt with
Sim is from the Riverain part of Rivers State he is Igbo and an Opobian
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by gr8ofnnetwork(m): 10:59pm On Oct 30, 2023
Hendrixky:
Fubara is not scared

Bring on the fight

Wike is gonna be put to shame just the way Oshiomhole and tinubu were put to shame in Edo matter

Godfatherism is no no
You don't fuckkk with a sitting governor and go scot free
Body go tell you except the that sitting governor nor know himself

Which Edo you dey talk? The one that even the ancestors has invoked things on? Does Edo State look like a politically viable and interesting State? Anyway, statistics should be helping you now.
Abeg, don't overrate yourself by mentioning Edo State in the leagues of states when issues of national importance emerges at least till 2025 when you have a new hopefully meaningful Governor.
Just wait, whenever there is protest or national aluta, you can contribute not national politics or governance, Edo no join abeg.
Even if Rivers State is in crisis, Edo no still get right to comment

4 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by abdulimussa: 11:00pm On Oct 30, 2023
You cant fIght a sitting governor in the south and go scot free except the governor is from SW Lagos. LOL
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by press9jatv: 11:08pm On Oct 30, 2023
DataMina:

Sim is from the Riverain part of Rivers State he is Igbo and an Opobian
😂 Sim is an ogoni man

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by REALretep(m): 11:12pm On Oct 30, 2023
Can Fubara fight Wike?
Can he go messy just like Wike?
He doesn't appear like...
Time will tell...
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Sniper101(m): 11:28pm On Oct 30, 2023
Grace2pray:
please guys, please I've tried to get little help here to no avail, please I beg you in the name of Almighty GOD pls, If any good samaritan can please help me, no matter how little so we can buy foodstuff and cook, I will be very happy. my daughter and I we are starving. Please help us the last time we ate a good food was from our neighbor on  sunday. Since then we have surviving on drinking garri since Monday and the garri we use to have hope has finished. the little money I have I used it to pay for house rent so that we can at least have roof over our head. am pleading for help please, not for my sake but for my daughter please am a single mother. No matter how little it will go a long way to help us. Almighty God bless you

Acct num with faith
G.TBank
My name is Angela Oyom. Almighty God bless you and your family

kpekus for cash ¡ cheesy

you game ¿ grin
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Christistruth00: 11:32pm On Oct 30, 2023
emmabest2000:
Wike is just a barking dog that can't bite

Wike Can Bite

Remember Ihedioha and how he was removed

Remember David Lyon of Bayelsa
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by DataMina: 11:33pm On Oct 30, 2023
press9jatv:
😂 Sim is an ogoni man
No he is not!
Ogoni has never ruled Rivers state before.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by press9jatv: 11:35pm On Oct 30, 2023
DataMina:

No he is not!
Ogoni has never ruled Rivers state before.
ok 👍
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by diggindeep: 11:48pm On Oct 30, 2023
Dem don comot sim for Wiked man phone
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by jumobi1(m): 11:58pm On Oct 30, 2023
Fubara walked through the valley of tear gas. He fears no Wike.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by lozanni(m): 12:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Amaechi vs Wike
Wike vs Fubara

Why do most sitting Governors often have challenges with their predecessors, whom are most often their mentors.

The solution is: Allow the sitting Governor run his own administration without undue interference from his predecessor.

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by fasterwell(m): 1:21am On Oct 31, 2023
SisterAnn:
This your submission contradicts your first.

Today's men are different from yesterday's men. That it succeeded in the past is no guarantee it will work again.

Wike is not the maddest guy living.

Yesterday's men are different from yesterday but you will agree with me that the current situation is similar to the previous one.

In the past he was working fool former President goodluck Jonathan to help him capture the state against the wish of the governor.

Currently he is working for president tinubu who sees him as a man to reclaim lost territories and also gain more territories.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Ayosman1: 1:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Fubara fired; Speaker, Chief of Staff, CSO, chief judge, 23 LGA chairmen, next to go SSG & all Wike commissioners
Otilo
As e dey sweet us e dey pain emperor wike as pain emperor wike e dey sweet us.
PDP power to the people power to the people PDP
Fubara came prepared. Amaechi we need you in Rivers State, you are not tribalistic, best governor so far in Rivers State

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Fuckyoumod: 1:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Hendrixky:
Fubara is not scared

Bring on the fight

Wike is gonna be put to shame just the way Oshiomhole and tinubu were put to shame in Edo matter

Godfatherism is no no
You don't fuckkk with a sitting governor and go scot free
Body go tell you except the that sitting governor nor know himself

SIM is a goner, they have served him impeachment notice. He has 7 days to respond. 24 lawmakers out of 32 served impeachment notice on SIM.

After 7 days they will reconvene anywhere and continue with impeachment process proper.
Watch and see.

Please don't mistake me for a wike's fan.
Wike is not a good man.

2 Likes

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Kukutente23: 3:45am On Oct 31, 2023
obembet:
The moment formal Ekiti state governor, Ayo Fayose advice Gov SIM Fubara on wike Attitude.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxNIGqk_SU4?si=FavUxLdT7e6qFSm8
Fayose is simply an alatenuje

1 Like

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by PortHarcourtcit(m): 4:15am On Oct 31, 2023
spencekat:
Even at that, Fubara has all it takes to put Wike where he belongs.
I pray that the obidient losers club should not support fubara bcuz anything they support must surely perish...
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Peterobi90: 4:39am On Oct 31, 2023
fasterwell:
😍
During the time of Ameachi as governor of Rivers State Woke who was the minister of state for education under former President goodluck Jonathan used federal might and CP Mbu to the stabilized Rivers State

Faypse was right because Wike used the police, the army, thugs and everyone within his reach to torment, harass and humiliate the governor.

Now he is the minister of the federal capital territory under president tinubu and he is doing the same to his successor and he will stop at nothing to achieve his aim.

This your analysis is baseless...

- Amechi was APC and wanted Buhari
- GEJ was President from SS seeking re-election
- Wike was Minister and from SS
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by oyeb15: 5:37am On Oct 31, 2023
Fayose d alatenuje thief
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by LegacyB: 5:41am On Oct 31, 2023
Celepope:
These people are known for Cowardice. I’m not surprised.
Really? How come they keep winning?
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Nobody: 6:07am On Oct 31, 2023
IrepChrist:
Where is the vice president of Nigeria?
Gaza.
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Nobody: 6:11am On Oct 31, 2023
Nobody has the monopoly of madness. Fubara is lilly-livered. A visit to the career troublemaker Obaseki will reel out the balls in him.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Justkatty(f): 6:42am On Oct 31, 2023
IrepChrist:
Where is the vice president of Nigeria?
He is practicing the style of Namdi Sambo wink
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Benwallt(m): 6:51am On Oct 31, 2023
nabiz:
Who is wike. Is he bigger than the people

What is the problem? The root cause of the fight
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Jeyun: 7:04am On Oct 31, 2023
MrBiGGEST:
grin grin lipsrsealed

Deh play😂
dey wyn yourself
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 7:12am On Oct 31, 2023
NOwazobia:
😂🤣

Politics is diabolic after all... cheesy

Na now you just dey know?
Re: "I Know Wike O" - Ayo Fayose Warned Governor Fubara In Throwback Video by Oosa4sure: 7:14am On Oct 31, 2023
OSOKO THE PROPHET 😂😂😂

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Financial Times Newspaper Hails Tinubu As The Godfather Behind GEJ's Defeat(Pic) / Jonathan's National Broadcast May 14, 2013 - Full Text / 7 Die As MASSOB Protests In Asaba..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.