Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance (10243 Views)

Mounting Debts, Fuel Subsidy Crisis: Mega Burdens For New Government / Zamfara State Earmarks N7 Billion For New Government House / Ebonyi State Unveils Her New Government House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by toluleke(m): 12:13am On Oct 31, 2023
Those who bought during Buhari are in profit it is a well though

1 Like

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by EKONGKING: 12:14am On Oct 31, 2023
YourKarma:

Short term pain while your senators are spending millions of dollars on cars. Each of those senators already have vehicles o, but millions more was given to them to buy others..

The foolish masses must keep suffering while the leaders flex.

You guys will never have sense

Did opposition parties rejected it oooo.

Especially eluuuup ,the saints

Just asking like a friend.

1 Like

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by kingsways: 12:28am On Oct 31, 2023
In those 5 months, Naira lost 100% of its value

Compare the value of the stocks five months ago with the value of the stocks today in Dollar terms to see a fairer picture. It’s not as fantastic as it looks on the surface

2 Likes

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by solaaje1976(m): 12:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Kindly show us Dollar growth?
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by nony43(m): 1:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Bragalane:
So if hunger wan kill your ipob papa for the hellhole you de live na Tinubu cause or because you have chosen to remain a fool he should not publish stats that are in public domain because it favours Tinubu's government to the detriment of you hate filled Igbos.

Your tribe na hate filled. If you type your nonsense finish you go come tell me how much $ be or how much be bag of rice . Umu agwo.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Beniyke1: 1:18am On Oct 31, 2023
Try get sense small, it’s not too much to ask for.

Like someone rightly said, “what’s the effect and impact of this useless stats to a common man on the street feeling the harsh economic realities of this government. You don't expect everyone to zombie around and agree to your nonsense and childish propaganda all the time. Maybe we should start clapping and celebrating cos you dug up some useless figures from wherever with green and red indicators.

Like your Emilokan Druggie once asked, “…na statistics we go chop?”
Bragalane:
So if hunger wan kill your ipob papa for the hellhole you de live na Tinubu cause or because you have chosen to remain a fool he should not publish stats that are in public domain because it favours Tinubu's government to the detriment of you hate filled Igbos.

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by nototribalist: 1:21am On Oct 31, 2023
so people still take that mumuu stitsnonsense twitter troll seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin

they even said Naira is the strongest currency in africa
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Samade7: 1:29am On Oct 31, 2023
nototribalist:
so people still take that mumuu stitsnonsense twitter troll seriously grin grin grin grin grin grin

they even said Naira is the strongest currency in africa

Which Africa, our own Africa abi the one on the Bourdillon Road? Please be specific
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by MarketDispatch: 2:05am On Oct 31, 2023
abc115:

https://twitter.com/StatiSense/status/1719087938653295056

Hope this is not another propaganda to suck Nigerians money into the stock market and make their stocks disappear or become pennies just as it happened during Peter Ololo period before Sanusi Lamido CBN Gov came to finish off the stock market manipulators.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by BreakingNews21: 2:40am On Oct 31, 2023
toluleke:
Those who bought during Buhari are in profit it is a well though

Yup, I recall Buhari starting with a totally empty looted treasury but did ok even with a global recession and pandemic to deal with. He should had replaced Emefiele at the beginning of his administration but failed in that respect. Tin has a good running start!

1 Like

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by PepeXKermit: 4:00am On Oct 31, 2023
abc115:

all this is Bullsheet if the value of Naira is worthless. Why would i even invest in naira when the value of my money keeps getting eaten up by inflation?
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Mordecai(m): 4:04am On Oct 31, 2023
🌝🌝🌝

This is sick.

With the current inflation, someone is trying to tell us that the economy is doing well?

1 Like

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by youngrichnigga: 4:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Party of propaganda and fakes:
Fake certificate
Fake manifesto
Fake Bishop
Fake result
Fake everything believe this to your peril undecided undecided
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Rolings: 4:20am On Oct 31, 2023
DIVINEEVIDENCE:

If Tinubu works and turns the fortunes of Nigeria around for the better, we will give him the gbosas due to him.

But if he toes the line of Buhari of bad memory, we will drag him over the coals without mercy.

Haaaaaaaa
Una don dey humble small small

We tell una

Nzogbu nzogbu will take you nowhere.

If Fernandez or what's his name has any shame....he will reject that appointment.
You cannot spend the last year insulting and denigrating someone and still turn around to take an appointment from him....that's shamelessness.
Don't give me bullcrap of inclusive government nonsense because if you had that in mind before why the dirty politicking that took place in 2023....my people say you can't take eachother to court and come out to still be friends....

1 Like

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by jay89(m): 5:03am On Oct 31, 2023
abc115:

With high inflation. How does this economic jargons affect the poor masse, facing the highest inflation ever in the history of this country
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by epainos: 5:17am On Oct 31, 2023
This is a good insight. Very interesting.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by oyeb15: 5:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Lies. Even if it's true, it's at d detriment of Nigerians cos we are really suffering right now.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by epainos: 5:47am On Oct 31, 2023
jay89:

With high inflation. How does this economic jargons affect the poor masse, facing the highest inflation ever in the history of this country

The so called "poor masse" will continue getting poorer with subsidy mentality. And inflation must but continue happening. This problem is the work of the generation of Awolowo/Zik/Balewa down to anyone that is presently 65 years and above. I have no regard for them because they had everything, but destroyed it all.

No matter what, subsidy should go because if it doesnt go, we are just pushing the downfall of Nigeria forward. I guess we learned to want free things from the generation that destroyed this nation.

My only fear is that Nigerians are going to suffer this pain to correct it and then, they will still loot it just like how Babangida forced the suffering of SAP but after the nation started recovering, he and his gang looted it all again.

The nation's inflation has been super high for a long time, but Buhari was just borrowing to put the blame on someone else. And this one too (tinubu) is doing everything to just manage things and shift the blame on another person while the looting continues.

Corruption is the main wahala we have. And it is in the DNA of mostNigerians. Honestly, I have lost hope in the nation. I am sure Nigeria will collapse. It is inevitable. And I hope the groups of people that parted ways after Nigeria is broken down can start afresh for their people. I only wish everything collapse fast so that at least I can experience a good society post Nigeria before I pass to glory because as it is for me....it seems God doesnt want me leave Nigetia even when i have the capacity to.

So, I pray inflation keeps rising, unemployment keep rising, dollars should hit N5,000 in 6 months, house of rep and senate should purchase mansions for themselves..... and then...i pray tinubu should be possessed and get a crazy loan that will kill nigeria within 1 year from today. I pray for this.....so that this loan will be the reason Nigeria will break so that when there is no Nigeria....there is no interest or loan to pay back...and all regions will agree that breaking away is the smartest way to survive. I dont pray for God's wisdom for Tinubu to make Nigeria manage through this suffering....but that God should step aside...stop listening to prayers of good people praying for the nation, God should just allow devil to enter Tinubu to kill Nigeria fast so that everything will be destroyed and bad people will run away from leadership. You know when there is nothing to loot again and we know they already have citizens of other nations...they will all check out of Nigeria sharply. This is the only hope for us to live again like humans. So, I pray Nigeria should be destroyed within 4 years of Tinubu that no one else will want to run it again. Before the end of Tinubu's term, Nigeria's debt shld be crazy ...and all rich people start moving out of Nigeria permanently. And that by the end of his tenure, there is no money to conduct any election again. And since there is no money...no one will even want the INEC chairman position. And even, there is not going to be any politician ready to part away with his looted dollars abroad to buy any formto contest for any position.

Then, we can come together and agree to separate...and then, we all groups will have good people who will volunteer to use their wealth and sacrifice to build the nation after all the thieves have gone out to the nations they are citizens of.

Then, we can rebuild again because good peple can come in. Why? Bad people would run out because there arent goodies to loot anymore.

1 Like

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:23am On Oct 31, 2023
abc115:

Yes oooooo!

grin

Growth everywhere!

Una wehdone!

When prices start coming down from where BULABAA hiked them to, we can talk reality.

Crazy people.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by YourKarma: 7:05am On Oct 31, 2023
EKONGKING:

Did opposition parties rejected it oooo.

Especially eluuuup ,the saints

Just asking like a friend.

Read my post, I said "the leaders"....everybody is included
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by yommygift15: 7:30am On Oct 31, 2023
So when stock market performance is positive the economy setback is the result or what? the essence of rapid performance here only bring out the decline in naira against dollar
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Juniorangel(m): 7:31am On Oct 31, 2023
Una too like to measure dîìck...
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by bentenny(m): 7:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Can statisense also publish the inflation rate stats during the time of tinubu,buhari and GEJ?
Lastly,what is the current inflation rate in Nigeria?
Has it reduced or increased?

1 Like

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by victorclean(f): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2023
Oduduwpigs and fake news are twins
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by michaeladewale2: 9:48am On Oct 31, 2023
This is a joke and I wonder why people take their time to push out such senseless figures without thinking.

The Nigerian Stock market has increased by 28% since Tinubu became president. Yet the Naira which you are using to measure that growth has decreased in value by 42%. smh

Such a dumb analysis. I wonder who allows such people to post such nonsense and it even makes the front page. I hope I don't hear this disgraceful talk on tv abeg.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by abc115: 9:52am On Oct 31, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Reaction of headless mobs to Tinubu's govt with respect to this report;

1. Audio growth
2. This is the effort of hardworking Nigerians
3. How does this improve our condition
4. This has nothing to do with Tinubu
5. Lies and propaganda

Now exchange stock market performance between Tinubu and gej, reaction of headless mobs;

1. Tinubu has nothing to offer Nigeria
2. Tinubu has destroyed the economy
3. This is what happens when you elect a druggie.

Lastly, they will screenshot the performance and continue attaching it to all their useless comments as well as using it as a response to comments by Tinubu's supporters.

Very irritating brainless things.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by spako4(m): 10:23am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Mafia4life(m): 10:33am On Oct 31, 2023
Fabricated statistics to decide common man.
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Menclothing: 11:21am On Oct 31, 2023
Nigeria will be great pray for your land
Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by Magnoliaa(f): 1:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Tinubu literally said we're not going to eat statistics, and you're here posting this? For what?

Until I can buy 1kg gas for 500 naira or less and a family-sized bread for 200 naira, please, get out of here with these nonsense figures.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: First 150 Days Of New Government & Stock Market Performance by AstrologyGuru: 2:56pm On Oct 31, 2023

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ambode To Present Lagos Budget Tomorrow / Why Has The Tide Turned Against The ACN? / Breaking News:: Crisis In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.