Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,124 members, 7,828,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 05:12 PM

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. (53904 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by diggindeep: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor92:

Before Christmas those two will tell Tinubu the truth if appointment no reach them

FFK has gone mute waiting for the whole appointments and slots to finish before he go tell Tinubu how many cups of cocaine he takes daily

😂 no be lie.

He will even tell him which of his nose sniffs more than the other
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Freebills12: 7:34am On Oct 31, 2023
[color=#000099][/color]
Noerection:
Even if Peter Pandora Obituary see Ministerial appointment now him go grab am
Rest in peace hungerBad

The only difference between Igbo and Yoruba is dignity and honour. A Yuroba man grab it just like you said but not for an Igbo man
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by raskymonojendor: 7:39am On Oct 31, 2023
wewe1:
Speaking in Football terms, he is just on loan to the other club.
Abi now. Like Wike grin

Like I always say, there is very little difference between APC and PDP (including PDP mini-LP and PDP lite-NNPP).

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by bentenny(m): 7:44am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor92:

Before Christmas those two will tell Tinubu the truth if appointment no reach them

FFK has gone mute waiting for the whole appointments and slots to finish before he go tell Tinubu how many cups of cocaine he takes daily
grin

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Tareq1105: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2023
naptu2:

https://ta-ng.com/2/fernandez-marcus-obiene/

People should allow him to do the work he's appointed to do.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by tishbite42: 7:49am On Oct 31, 2023
DeleTaller:
A slot for Obi... More to come as Tinubu promised a government of inclusiveness.. nah only the headless mob go remain online worriors while the educated ones among them enjoy Obi's slot. same thing with Atiku.
Coming from an agbado pest
Laughable
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by slimjohn2k5: 7:53am On Oct 31, 2023
Make the loudest noise n get their attention. That is Nigeria politics. See the likes of Fani kayode, omokri, and that far militant.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by ribbit: 7:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Acidosis:

How many times has APC presented a sensible candidate at the federal level since 2015? Two times you have presented a candidate, two times we have gone over issues of certificate forgery, old age, dilapidating health, etc.

Did Igbos not vote Obasanjo ahead of their own person, Ojukwu?

Tribalism has become a tool in your hands to describe narratives that only suits your purpose. That is why you only care about 2015, not 1999 and 2013.

I deleted the other things you wrote. I don't respond to lies, especially on Tuesday mornings.
This is the problem with you foolish lot.

You literally saw a prominent obidient calling Yoruba women dirty, yet I'm the one using tribalism? Dem swear for you people?

Why is it difficult for you to condemn the fool instead of trying to change the narrative?

igbos voted against Yoruba candidate in 1999 in a free and fair election just like they voted against abiola.

2003, Obasanjo rigged everything in south. Same as 2007. Despite the horrible rigging by Obasanjo where turn out is more than voters in 2003, ojuku was still able to divide his votes and obj didn't get landslide like every other candidate pdp had presented afterwards.

Atleast you have admitted apc has given more to the underserved ungrateful igbos despite their wanton hate.

So apc has not presented credible candidate but a failed closet dumb gay that everyone wanted to lynch after his tenure is the messiah that everyone should follow right?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by richie240: 7:55am On Oct 31, 2023
So someone cannot chop Agbado in peace again now, abi?? grin

By 2027, I doubt there'll still be anything called 'obidient' again. All of una go don chop Agbado belleful
grin
Rolings:
Shameless Fernandez

Pretend Obidient

Wannabe BATIST

I'm sure Batists won't allow him enjoy that appointment.

I see him declining in days to come.
He can delete old tweets
He can block people
He has been expose for who he is
A fake Obidient
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by richie240: 8:03am On Oct 31, 2023
All of una must swallow Agbado las-las.
Na who nsobu-sobu epp!
grin grin
kingsways:
he is a Nigerian, that what matters
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Acidosis(m): 8:07am On Oct 31, 2023
ribbit:
This is the problem with you foolish lot.

You literally saw a prominent obidient calling Yoruba women dirty, yet I'm the one using tribalism? Dem swear for you people?

Why is it difficult for you to condemn the fool instead of trying to change the narrative?

igbos voted against Yoruba candidate in 1999 in a free and fair election just like they voted against abiola.

2003, Obasanjo rigged everything in south. Same as 2007. Despite the horrible rigging by Obasanjo where turn out is more than voters in 2003, ojuku was still able to divide his votes and obj didn't get landslide like every other candidate pdp had presented afterwards.

Atleast you have admitted apc has given more to the underserved ungrateful igbos despite their wanton hate.

So apc has not presented credible candidate but a failed closet dumb gay that everyone wanted to lynch after his tenure is the messiah that everyone should follow right?

The difference between you and I is that while I preach against tribalism, dvm.b folks like you only hate it when it is done against your tribe. You have to familiarize yourself with the nature and extent of hate you dish out to others.

Of course, I blame the dumbfvck from the Southeastern Nigeria for accepting an appointment from a criminal he once condemned. Same way I blame Bosun Tijani, your current Minister of Communication from the South western Nigeria for accepting an appointment from a criminal he once insulted on Twitter.

Can you now see that both dvmbfvcks come from different tribes? That is the difference between you and I - The ability to spot flaws irrespective of who is involved.

It doesn't come as a surprise seeing how you dvmbfvcks now redefine nepotism as "reward." This can only come from a f00lish generation of retards in your party. We never heard such words even in the military era. When you support criminalities and illegalities, you are only paving a way to become a criminal yourself.

Left to dvmbfcks like you, only APC Yoruba stooges should be appointed into offices and civil service. Do you think Nigerian laws were written in your family house?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by ribbit: 8:14am On Oct 31, 2023
Acidosis:

The difference between you and I is that while I preach against tribalism, dvm.b folks like you only hate it when it is done against your tribe. You have to familiarize yourself with the nature and extent of hate you dish out to others.

Of course, I blame the dumbfvck from the Southeastern Nigeria for accepting an appointment from a criminal he once condemned. Same way I blame Bosun Tijani, your current Minister of Communication from the South western Nigeria for accepting an appointment from a criminal he once insulted on Twitter.

Can you now see that both dvmbfvcks come from different tribes? That is the difference between you and I - The ability to spot flaws irrespective of who is involved.

It doesn't come as a surprise seeing how you dvmbfvcks now redefine nepotism as "reward." This can only come from a f00lish generation of retards in your party. We never heard such words even in the military era.
and where is your condemnation for this outright display of tribalism?

Instead of attacking the person that displayed tribalism, you came after me. What does that make you?

Atleast I embraced my own tribalism and not try to form hypocrisy with it like a brainless single cell amoeba like you.

Like this foolish fvctatd displaying tribalism is telling me about tribalism? Like for real?

Walahi if I say make thunder kill you, you don't deserve such mercy.

Oloriburuku somebody.

See how kept changing the narrative self.

From apc didn't present credible candidate to igbos voted obj after I have disputed those all those nonsense claims werey will come up with new one.
Anything to defend igbos but I'm the tribalist.

Infact you no go die well for this nonsense display of stupidity.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Bodexinvest: 8:15am On Oct 31, 2023
Is he not a Nigerian?
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Kay25(m): 8:15am On Oct 31, 2023
Rolings:
Shameless Fernandez

Pretend Obidient

Wannabe BATIST

He can delete old tweets
He can block people
A fake Obidient
He is fake na ...make I laff
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by phemray(m): 8:20am On Oct 31, 2023
Rolings:
Shameless Fernandez

Pretend Obidient

Wannabe BATIST

He can delete old tweets
He can block people
A fake Obidient

is the guy obident or a nigerian?
wait why are we like this? BAT said he is introducing a government of national competence which is solely for results. he must have see the guy as competent and not obident.
i supported BAT since 2001cos of his can do attitude, result oriented and keeping to promise.
if he put yoruba na talk of awalokan,if he put hausa/fulani na muslims or fear of the north and if he put igbos based in lagos na his boys and not real igbos now he put a nigerian you say na obident. ok continue

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by DrSamOnowu87(m): 8:22am On Oct 31, 2023
grin
Taylor92:

grin grin grin grin Definitely. Guy u done kee me with laughter.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Appletek: 8:26am On Oct 31, 2023
kingsways:
he is a Nigerian, that what matters

Shameless pig

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Oct 31, 2023
ribbit:
ti awon alel bani ko da fun e awon alalro oni je.

Shey bi you want collect sweet curse this morning.

You wey be say na your stupidity go eventually kill you.

Werey alaso.

Sweet internet Nairaland and Android curse from pesin wey real and genuine generational curse wan finish? Please grin grin

After cursing your papa online, you will log off to face the real generational curses killing everyone in your family.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by richie240: 8:28am On Oct 31, 2023
But you be ibo nau?
Are u not happy for ur fellow yibó bloda??
cool
psalmsjob:

If this idiot is not dropped from this appointment for any reason then I'll stop supporting Tinubu....in fact I have suspended my support for Tinubu until this bigot is removed. This is an expensive joke I want to believe or he's a DAmole even at that his repay should be coded then because normally nobody should be allowed to eat where they did not work....please loud this matter above anything else
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Lordburna2(m): 8:30am On Oct 31, 2023
He is called to serve...what is all the fuss about. Nigerians and victious politics mentality sef.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by richie240: 8:31am On Oct 31, 2023
Heheheheh e....dey play!
Pbat is sieving d best brains of the obidient family and leaving d online noisemakers to continue ranting.

Once again, dey play!

BluntCrazeMan:
Divide and Rule??

Naahhh..

We can cut him off.

He cannot be a good Obidient from inside there, because he will not say the whole truth..
He would want to protect his job first.

If he can stand on the truth,, then let's watch him and see how good, and how long he can stand upright..

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by BluntCrazeMan: 8:40am On Oct 31, 2023
richie240:
Heheheheh e....dey play!
Pbat is sieving d best brains of the obidient family and leaving d online noisemakers to continue ranting.

Once again, dey play!

Good For the Obidients too..

There are still URCHINISSES and Agbadorians who are still out there..
They worked very hard and hoped for the appointments..
(Dayo Isreal is one of them)
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Darkjudge24: 8:45am On Oct 31, 2023
epainos:
Lol

I said it many times that Tinubu, Atiku and Obi are all thieves. All their followers are potential thieves too. Everyone wants to enter villa to loot.

When I read posts of Nigerians who are born abroad supporting their tribes without knowing the real issue, I just smile.

All the Obi LP senators who said they are with Obi to change the nation are collecting SUVs soon oooo. When Tinubu shared money (bribes) and the senate president announced it not knowing he was live on TV, LP senators collected too. Lol.

Make una dey deceive una selves. So, Atiku that stole so much under OBJ will make Naija great. A dey laugh...and Obi Pandora will make Nigeria great. Lol. Even the Tinubu we said will still use Lagos experience despite we know he is corrupt has destroyed everything. Lol.

A beggie. My prayer is that Tinubu should kill Nigeria finally so that nothing to loot again remains. By that time, they will all run to their second nations cos nothing for them to loot again. I pray God should stop answering the prayers of good people for this nation so Nigeria can quickly scatter. I pray God uses Tinubu to run down Nigeria completely before his first term runs out. So that they will all leave Nigeria voluntarily and then, there is no more Nigeria. I pray that the only way out is for Nigeria to ceases existing so that there is no more loan to pay back. Then, good people can volunterr to use their wealth to start building the nations that come out of the broken Nigeria.

This is the way out. If not, na suffer we go suffer till we die while they keep looting more and more.
none of those prophecies will come to pass

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by epainos: 8:56am On Oct 31, 2023
Darkjudge24:
none of those prophecies will come to pass
Bro, they aren't prophesies, but the reality on ground. I do not wish them myself, but it is better to demolish an alread destroyed building rather than renovating it so that a new foundation better than the old will be constructed.

Remember 9-11? Intruders destroyed it beyond our imagination. Did they try to renovate it? They destroyed it completely and built a new one.

Na "pash pash" we dey do and sef...it is done to continue looting. If the whole system doesn't collapse, Nigeria will continue to be in existence and people will continue hoping for nothing while these evil men will keep looting. It is better to "kukuma" pray for its destruction sharp sharp so they have nothing to loot. Then, good people like you and I can breath.

Well, if you hope to loot from Naija you will keep praying against this prayer. I pray in the name of Jesus' that Nigeria should be completely run down by Bola Ahmed Adekunle Tinubu before his first term ends. Amen.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Enemiesmasquera: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Noerection:
Even if Peter Pandora Obituary see Ministerial appointment now him go grab am
Rest in peace hungerBad
Ode
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by CHAQUR: 8:58am On Oct 31, 2023
Partisan mentality will not develop the country.. A joint approach, a check & balance approach will better... If he meant well for the country and got the quality/qualification... So be it. The so called party members too should be watch dogs over those appointed to ensure that they deliver.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Appletek: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2023
CHAQUR:
Partisan mentality will not develop the country.. A joint approach, a check & balance approach will better... If he meant well for the country and got the quality/qualification... So be it. The so called party members too should be watch dogs over those appointed to ensure that they deliver.

Someone who said he will take his bath because he hugged a Yoruba person is the one you said means well for Nigeria. Obviously, your parents gave birth to a fool.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by NEIGHBOUR(m): 9:04am On Oct 31, 2023
So long he is a Nigerian even a naturalised one or by birth and capable, he should accept the position.
They have forgotten that the present Minister for Education was the Vice Chancellor of Baze University owned by Datti, Obi's running mate before his nomination. Did he reject the offer?
Tinubu should use capable Nigerians not minding their political sentiments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says / Aisha Yesufu And David Hundeyin Fight Dirty Over Peter Obi / Car Rally To Airport To Welcome Peter Obi To Port Harcourt (Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.