Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,108 members, 7,828,900 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:54 PM

APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. (53902 Views)

Daddy Freeze Takes A Swipe At Popular Obidient As He Replies Her Tweet / Deji Adeyanju Criticises Tinubu For Riding In 120 Car Convoy, Supporters React / Loud Chants of Obidient As Peter Obi Carries Young Boy Waving Labour Party Flag (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by CHAQUR: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Appletek:

Someone who said he will take his bath because he hugged a Yoruba person is the one you said means well for Nigeria. Obviously, your parents gave birth to a fool.

Your parents did so poorly...raising you mannerless. Aríjẹ nínú ìbàjé. What have people not said about each other on all apps in the name of politics...? BAT got to where he is now because he forgives easily. Before your very eyes, Tinubu, Atiku & OBI will soon meet @ an event shaking hands. Ọ̀dẹ̀, òpònú...!

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by olatuns2017: 12:42pm On Oct 31, 2023
naptu2:
President Bola Tinubu appointed new special assistants and seconded them to the Ministry of Justice. It has since emerged that one of the new special assistants, Fernandez Marcus Obiene is an Obidient and this has led to the following reactions on Twitter.

From previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7894161/tinubu-appoints-rotimi-oyedepo-prosecutor

Pls sack him

He has no integrity for accepting the offer

2 Likes

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by IbileIfe: 1:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
Thundafireseun:
grin
Success has a lot of friends

Just WIN

In whatever you do
In forking too?
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Justiceleague1: 1:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
ppogba:

Kindly validate your argument with a Twitter evidence of Datti brother' s past posts. check inside your anus,the evidence is there,thank you very much
You should know why people are sticking their teeth into the guy.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Justiceleague1: 3:27pm On Oct 31, 2023
ppogba:
you shudda thought about that before blowing the trumpet from the arsse undecided

Okay.

I don't banter with your ilk.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by LARRYOBRAIN(m): 4:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
E pain your Pap@, monk@y. You go die with BP
BrodaBenad:
shut up

Pained SW!ne grin

Most APC pigs are dumb that's why grin
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Swiftgrp: 5:07pm On Oct 31, 2023
naptu2:
President Bola Tinubu appointed new special assistants and seconded them to the Ministry of Justice. It has since emerged that one of the new special assistants, Fernandez Marcus Obiene is an Obidient and this has led to the following reactions on Twitter.

From previous thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/7894161/tinubu-appoints-rotimi-oyedepo-prosecutor
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Swiftgrp: 5:26pm On Oct 31, 2023
CHAQUR:

Your parents did so poorly...raising you mannerless. Aríjẹ nínú ìbàjé. What have people not said about each other on all apps in the name of politics...? BAT got to where he is now because he forgives easily. Before your very eyes, Tinubu, Atiku & OBI will soon meet @ an event shaking hands. Ọ̀dẹ̀, òpònú...!
@Chaqur,

Didn't you read the screenshot where this asinine new appointee of the EFCC insulted Yoruba women on Tweeter (now X?).

That's what @Appletek who you quoted was trying to point out to you. I also noticed that a lot of the known male Peter Obi monikers and supporters on NL, X, and on other online platforms are dyfunctional misogynists who insult and talk down on women based on their previous posts.

Surely, the young guy might have some legal qualifications but for his misogynistic and insulting comments about Yoruba women, then he MUST resign and tender full apologies to Yoruba women and women in general.

President Bola Tinubu is setting himself up for pure failure by not properly screening appointees for any previous infractions. It is not a wise thing to always forgive OR overlook those who relentlessly post insults and defamatory comments online and offline. In life, you need the carrot and stick approach to keep people in line. That is the way the human mind is wired!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Swiftgrp: 5:37pm On Oct 31, 2023
naptu2:
PDP members are also reacting.
Chaqur,
Check the uploaded screenshots under this post of the reactions of PDP members by @Naptu. This asinine dude called Marcus Obiene in May 2023 insulted Yoruba women and women in general by making that misogynistic and insulting post on X: ["Did I hug a Yoruba girl? Why should I take my bath before I sleep?"] and therefore does NOT deserve that EFCC appointment.

Even employers go through the social media handles of their potential employees and employees in order to get an idea of their previous posts online which can turn up red flags!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Justiceleague1: 6:03pm On Oct 31, 2023
ppogba:

when you do your thinking with your balls and talking with your anus,how can you perceive anything intelligent...
Okay.

I should have perceived that you are an idiot. Sorry for my oversight and error.

1 Like

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Thundafireseun: 9:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
IbileIfe:

In forking too?

Lol … yes nah
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Uniquewise: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Chaqur,
Check the uploaded screenshots under this post of the reactions of PDP members by @Naptu. This asinine dude called Marcus Obiene in May 2023 insulted Yoruba women and women in general by making that misogynistic and insulting post on X: ["Did I hug a Yoruba girl? Why should I take my bath before I sleep?"] and therefore does NOT deserve that EFCC appointment.

Even employers go through the social media handles of their potential employees and employees in order to get an idea of their previous posts online which can turn up red flags!

I hope the APC leaders get to see why many don't want this young man to be given that post. There is banter, and there is outright disrespect and misogynistic comments against women, and worst still, coming from someone who should be above board.

Guy does not deserve the post and should be dropped asap.

This is one case I would fully support an online petition to be made against the nomination of this irredeemable bigot

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Swiftgrp: 1:58pm On Nov 01, 2023
Uniquewise:

I hope the APC leaders get to see why many don't want this young man to be given that post. There is banter, and there is outright disrespect and misogynistic comments against women, and worst still, coming from someone who should be above board.

Guy does not deserve the post and should be dropped asap.

This is one case I would fully support an online petition to be made against the nomination of this irredeemable bigot
Brilliantly stated @Uniquewise. You put the whole situation in a very succinct manner. There is indeed a difference between "banter" and hardcore "disrespect."

Tbh, if it wasn't because of that young dude's very irresponsible X post in May 2023, sarcastic ally stating that Yoruba women "smell," [Which echoes some of the narcissistic, false beer parlor stereotypes of Yoruba women by some low self-esteem Ibo males that I have relentlessly seen on NL and online], I wouldn't have seen anything wrong in nominating the Obiene guy since it is a call to national service. The Internet truly NEVER forgets!

In any event I as a man would be glad to support any online petition to have this misogynistic bigot who is masquerading as a lawyer punished.

Femi Gbaja and his team, and indeed the DSS have to really do thorough online and offline background checks on potential nominees to avoid this kind of situation next time. It shows some sloppiness in the selection process.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by Appletek: 9:37am On Nov 02, 2023
CHAQUR:

This one is a wretched fool. Your parents have passed on their madness to you. Go and die, child of paupers.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by CHAQUR: 5:32pm On Nov 02, 2023
Appletek:

This one is a wretched fool. Your parents have passed on their madness to you. Go and die, child of paupers.

Ọmọ ẹrú... Son of a slave... Released but self enslaved.
Re: APC Supporters React As President Tinubu Appoints Obidient As Special Assistant. by odduduwa: 6:05pm On Nov 02, 2023
Noerection:
Even if Peter Pandora Obituary see Ministerial appointment now him go grab am
Rest in peace hungerBad
is hungerbad truly dead ?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Policemen Detained Engineer For Having Binance App In Lagos / APC Insists On Lawan, Submits Name To INEC / Pastors Collected N6b To Campaign Against APC, Buhari – Amaechi Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.