Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,521 members, 7,826,959 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno (10263 Views)

How Sheikh Goni Aisami Was Killed By Stranger He Assisted / Military Arrests Goni Fandam, ISWAP Informant Who Spies On Troops' Movements / Goni, Kyari, ModuSheriff, Elkanemi Death: Borno Lost 4 Red Cap Elders In 2 Weeks (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by BreakingNews21: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2023
BH is probably western supported. These creatures are much different than the group that the Honourable GEJ decimated.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by EyeCumInPiss: 8:50am On Oct 31, 2023
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Mosba: 8:54am On Oct 31, 2023
Taylor94:
Imagine what Nigeria would have been without Muslims

Just imagine

Nigeria would be such a dreadful place where homosexuality and all kinds of immorality would thrive

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by raskymonojendor: 8:57am On Oct 31, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Shut up,you don't ever make sense bcus you have sworn to zombie till the day you die grin

Are you aware the Nigerian government will pay ipob money for tagging them terrorist?
We kept telling them that there is not one terrorist in Igboland for terrorism has no place in our heritage and ideology.

Shameless tribally bigoted hatefilled animal.
Shut up. High court judgement from IPOB judge in Enugu that would be thrown out by the appeal court.๐Ÿคฃ.

The animals are your IPOB terrorist brothers beheading and cannibalizing their victims.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Proudlyomonna: 9:01am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Shut up. High court judgement from IPOB judge in Enugu that would be thrown out by the appeal court.๐Ÿคฃ

Hahaha let me prove you now that your are destined to be senseless till eternity grin

Forget about Nigeria now.
If ipob was a terrorist group, why then is Finland hosting their leader in their Country?

Can Finland host a leader of Iswap or boko in their Country??

Your useless Fg gooved now they will pay Mnk for his ipob scam struggle grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by oluwaseyi0: 9:02am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

But we have IPOB/ESN/UGM who are majorly Christians. Different ideology but same terrorism.

I am a Christian before you think I am a Muslim.

Not same ideology, IPOB simply want their Biafra country, a country their fore father believed in and fought for

When Biafra was declared as independent state all Nigeria need to do is look the other way, but nay, Nigeria started a senseless war

Before Lord Luggard was born Ibo was never part of Nigeria, so I wonder why they 'must' continue to be Nigeria against their wish even after death of Luggard

Mind you, Britain voted to opt out of EU, southern Sudan left Sudan, a country in Europe even recently voted to split the country

All Nigeria need to do is hold a general election and let each section vote if they want to remain part of Luggard establishment or not

This is different from Islamic terrorism as we witness in Kwara state where some Muslims are preventing non Muslim from their freedom of religion

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Padipadi(m): 9:03am On Oct 31, 2023
Daystar7, shey you dey learn?
Islamists sef no resemble their teachers.
This is saame reason fulani herdsmen misbehave everywhere. Some of them they fรปck their wife and her mother join!
Naso their life spoil reach!
The only treatment for them is Hamas treatment!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by NJV: 9:05am On Oct 31, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/terrorists-kill-chief-imam-abduct-hunters-in-borno-community/

But why set their Islamic books on fire? If someone else did that, the same Muslims will frown at it and even lynch him. But who's going to do that to the Boko Haram pple who perpetrated this act now?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by GreatrAnalyst: 9:09am On Oct 31, 2023
Same Boko Haram that Buhari has finished dealing with
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by raskymonojendor: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2023
oluwaseyi0:

Not same ideology, IPOB simply want their Biafra country, a country their fore father believed in and fought for

When Biafra was declared as independent state all Nigeria need to do is look the other way, but nay, Nigeria started a senseless war

Before Lord Luggard was born Ibo was never part of Nigeria, so I wonder why they 'must' continue to be Nigeria against their wish even after death of Luggard

Mind you, Britain voted to opt out of EU, southern Sudan left Sudan, a country in Europe even recently voted to split the country

All Nigeria need to do is hold a general election and let each section vote if they want to remain part of Luggard establishment or not

This is different from Islamic terrorism as we witness in Kwara state where some Muslims are preventing non Muslim from their freedom of religion
My post literally said different ideology but still terrorism. Read again.

No need to shalaye or try to white wash terrorism, IPOB would not have existed if Azikwe(an Ibo man) had not fought tooth and nail against the secession clause Awolowo tried to add into the constitution, not once but twice!

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by raskymonojendor: 9:10am On Oct 31, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha let me prove you now that your are destined to be senseless till eternity grin

Forget about Nigeria now.
If ipob was a terrorist group, why then is Finland hosting their leader in their Country?

Can Finland host a leader of Iswap or boko in their Country??

Your useless Fg gooved now they will pay Mnk for his ipob scam struggle grin grin
Gerrout cannibal IPOB Terrorist. ๐Ÿ˜‚

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Blaze14k: 9:15am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

But we have IPOB/ESN/UGM who are majorly Christians. Different ideology but same terrorism.

Why do you guys find it very hard to condemn what boko haram and bandits are doing. Its really disturbing cos one day these guys will take over ur land. As of Niger Delta and southeast those places are secure. You better know what u doing before it's too late. These people are watching u
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2023
So Boko Haram also kill Muslims too. I thought only Christians are being killed in Nigeria because of the way Christians cry all over the places.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by raskymonojendor: 9:16am On Oct 31, 2023
Blaze14k:

Why do you guys find it very hard to condemn what boko haram and bandits are doing. Its really disturbing cos one day these guys will take over ur land. As of Niger Delta and southeast those places are secure. You better know what u doing before it's too late. These people are watching u
I condemn all terrorists and terrorism. It doesn't matter if it's Boko Haram, AlQeda, Isis, IPOB, Hamas, IRA e.t.c
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Proudlyomonna: 9:17am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Gerrout cannibal IPOB Terrorist. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Hahaha I expect you to run away from the question grin cheesy cheesy so We can all agree that you are destined to be foolish all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin grin

I am anti ipob,you cursed dead thing grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Blaze14k: 9:19am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

I condem all terrorist. It doesn't matter if it's Boko Haram, alqueda, Isis, IPOB, Hamas, IRA e.t.c

You should apply same strength u use to condemn ipob to condemn boko haram. We are just watching u guys cos the day it will start u will be shocked. We are secure down here
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Getrich47(m): 9:22am On Oct 31, 2023
Alahu akbar!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by raskymonojendor: 9:22am On Oct 31, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Hahaha I expect you to run away from the question grin cheesy cheesy so We can all agree that you are destined to be foolish all the days of your life till you go die enter grave grin grin grin

I am anti ipob,you cursed dead thing grin
Useless IPOB cannibal terrorist. One day IPOB will get you las las in your red mud enclave ๐Ÿ˜‚

Blaze14k:

You should apply same strength u use to condemn ipob to condemn boko haram. We are just watching u guys cos the day it will start u will be shocked. We are secure down here
I have condemned both several times here and just did. Now you too condemn IPOB. Look at some of the atrocities they committed ๐Ÿ‘‡

This is what iboland has become.

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Shijawesss: 9:25am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Hahahha..head slamming Christian
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by raskymonojendor: 9:26am On Oct 31, 2023
Shijawesss:

Hahahha..head slamming Christian
Like you dey slam your flat head for Nnamdi Kanu bah grin

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Minime10(f): 9:27am On Oct 31, 2023
iwaeda:

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2023/10/terrorists-kill-chief-imam-abduct-hunters-in-borno-community/

I hope it is that Godly Imam that saved those Christians that time that Boko Haram killed so?
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Shijawesss: 9:27am On Oct 31, 2023
Zxcvbnmghtr:
So Boko Haram also kill Muslims too. I thought only Christians are being killed in Nigeria because of the way Christians cry all over the places.

They can kill their fellow Muslims we don't care ...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Shijawesss: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Like you dey slam your flat head for Nnamdi Kanu bah grin

Head slamming mohammadian terrorist thinks m Igbo...
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Shijawesss: 9:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Curse be upon all head slamming mohammadian terrorists
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by israelmao(m): 9:28am On Oct 31, 2023
Mind what you breed and tame in case it becomes 'untamable'.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Proudlyomonna: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2023
raskymonojendor:

Useless IPOB cannibal terrorist. One day IPOB will get you las las in your red mud enclave ๐Ÿ˜‚

I have condemned both several times here and just did. Now you too condemn IPOB. Look at some of the atrocities they committed ๐Ÿ‘‡

This is what iboland has become.

Lolll cursed dead thing, I have never been pro ipob bcus I know they are plainly criminals claiming freedom fighters but you can never take away the fact that you are destined to be foolish all the days of your life on earth till you go die enter grave grin grin grin

Why would UK host Mnk for years if his group was a terrorist group? cheesy cheesy grin

This is your last opportunity to prove that you are not destined to be foolish till death grin grin

Cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled animal grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by Zxcvbnmghtr: 9:29am On Oct 31, 2023
Shijawesss:

They can kill their fellow Muslims we don't care ...

Lol grin very interesting!
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by ppogba: 9:30am On Oct 31, 2023
The cob you nurtured has grown into a.lion.

He that rides on the back of a Tiger will eventually end up in it's belly.

Emir, rest in whatever you deserve.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by tuoyoojo(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2023
Where are those free Palestine people
Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by fawaz050(m): 9:30am On Oct 31, 2023
It takes one with insight to realise that BH/UGM/ESN is not about religion or liberation. It's about gaining control by terror and savagery.

But some educated illiterates are quick to tag Islam.

Na dem sabi anyway

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Sheihk Baba Goni Muktar Malumti, Kidnaps Hunters In Borno by raskymonojendor: 9:31am On Oct 31, 2023
Proudlyomonna:

Lolll cursed dead thing, I have never been pro ipob bcus I know they are plainly criminals claiming freedom fighters but you can never take away the fact that you are destined to be foolish all the days of your life on earth till you go die enter grave grin grin grin

Why would UK host Mnk for years if his group was a terrorist group? cheesy cheesy grin

This is your last opportunity to prove that you are not destined to be foolish till death grin grin

Cursed tribally bigoted hatefilled animal grin
You are boring. Cannibal IPOB terrorist grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aregbesola: I Can Never Leave Lagos And Lagos Can Never Leave Me / Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says 'I Am Still Jagaban & Asiwaju Of Lagos' / 2023: 100 Bishops Announce Prayer For Yahaya Bello At Unity Fountain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.