Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,506 members, 7,816,199 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos (25918 Views)

Wike Welcomes German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz, To Abuja (Photos) / German Chancellor, Olaf Scholz Meets President Tinubu (Pictures) / German Chancellor Olaf Scholz To Visit Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by CAPITALBEE: 6:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
They didn't take him to the National Museum which is directly opposite this beautiful edifice! Reason being that it is in an appalling state!

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by bskyb(m): 6:30pm On Oct 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

As someone from Edo, I find myself drawn to the Yoruba culture of Nigeria. It's not just a fascination; it's a deep appreciation and love that I hold for what I consider to be the most beautiful culture in Africa. It might seem unusual for me to have such an affinity for a culture outside of my own, but there's something truly special about the Yoruba heritage that captivates my heart.

The Yoruba culture is a tapestry of history, a masterpiece of traditions that have withstood the test of time. It's like a living museum of Africa's past, present, and future. I can't help but be entranced by its richness and depth.

What stands out most is the way Yoruba culture weaves together a complex fabric of language, spirituality, art, and community. The Yoruba language is like a dance, with its melodious flow and expressive words that seem to carry stories within each syllable. It's a language that can paint a picture with its very pronunciation.

Their spiritual beliefs are equally captivating. The Yoruba pantheon of gods, the Orisha, is a fascinating blend of mythology and reverence. The intricate rituals, divinations, and ceremonies that honor these deities are nothing short of mesmerizing. I admire the profound connection they maintain with their ancestors, believing that the spirits continue to guide and protect them.

Yoruba artistry is a realm of wonder. The Adire and Aso-oke textiles are not merely fabrics; they are works of art. Each pattern and motif tells a story, preserving their history and heritage in threads. The intricate beadwork, the stunning masks, and the sculptures are a testament to the incredible talent and creativity of the Yoruba people.

Music and dance are like the heartbeats of the Yoruba culture. The talking drums, the rhythms of Sango, and the energy of Ogun's dance, all come together to create a unique and exhilarating symphony. Their festivals, like the Eyo and Osun, are a spectacle of color and joy, a testament to the celebratory spirit that runs through their veins.

What's most striking is the strong sense of community and family in the Yoruba culture. I, from Edo, can't help but appreciate the way they embrace one another, the warmth in their interactions, and the strength of their bonds. They place great importance on names, known as "Oruko," and I admire how they cherish their ancestors and carry their legacies forward through generations.

It's worth noting that my love for Yoruba culture does not diminish my love for my own Edo heritage. Rather, it serves as a testament to the beauty of diversity in Nigeria. We are a tapestry of cultures, each offering something unique and beautiful. The Yoruba culture, in all its magnificence, adds vibrancy to the mosaic of our nation.

So, as someone from Edo with a deep admiration for the Yoruba culture, I can't help but celebrate their traditions and their profound impact on Nigeria and Africa as a whole. The Yoruba culture, with its language, spirituality, art, and sense of community, is a treasure that enriches us all.

You write so beautifully. It is refreshing to see posts such as this.

That said, the history of the Yorubas and Edo people is quite intertwined.

4 Likes

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by JuanDeDios: 6:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

As someone from Edo, I find myself drawn to the Yoruba culture of Nigeria. It's not just a fascination; it's a deep appreciation and love that I hold for what I consider to be the most beautiful culture in Africa. It might seem unusual for me to have such an affinity for a culture outside of my own, but there's something truly special about the Yoruba heritage that captivates my heart.

The Yoruba culture is a tapestry of history, a masterpiece of traditions that have withstood the test of time. It's like a living museum of Africa's past, present, and future. I can't help but be entranced by its richness and depth.

What stands out most is the way Yoruba culture weaves together a complex fabric of language, spirituality, art, and community. The Yoruba language is like a dance, with its melodious flow and expressive words that seem to carry stories within each syllable. It's a language that can paint a picture with its very pronunciation.

Their spiritual beliefs are equally captivating. The Yoruba pantheon of gods, the Orisha, is a fascinating blend of mythology and reverence. The intricate rituals, divinations, and ceremonies that honor these deities are nothing short of mesmerizing. I admire the profound connection they maintain with their ancestors, believing that the spirits continue to guide and protect them.

Yoruba artistry is a realm of wonder. The Adire and Aso-oke textiles are not merely fabrics; they are works of art. Each pattern and motif tells a story, preserving their history and heritage in threads. The intricate beadwork, the stunning masks, and the sculptures are a testament to the incredible talent and creativity of the Yoruba people.

Music and dance are like the heartbeats of the Yoruba culture. The talking drums, the rhythms of Sango, and the energy of Ogun's dance, all come together to create a unique and exhilarating symphony. Their festivals, like the Eyo and Osun, are a spectacle of color and joy, a testament to the celebratory spirit that runs through their veins.

What's most striking is the strong sense of community and family in the Yoruba culture. I, from Edo, can't help but appreciate the way they embrace one another, the warmth in their interactions, and the strength of their bonds. They place great importance on names, known as "Oruko," and I admire how they cherish their ancestors and carry their legacies forward through generations.

It's worth noting that my love for Yoruba culture does not diminish my love for my own Edo heritage. Rather, it serves as a testament to the beauty of diversity in Nigeria. We are a tapestry of cultures, each offering something unique and beautiful. The Yoruba culture, in all its magnificence, adds vibrancy to the mosaic of our nation.

So, as someone from Edo with a deep admiration for the Yoruba culture, I can't help but celebrate their traditions and their profound impact on Nigeria and Africa as a whole. The Yoruba culture, with its language, spirituality, art, and sense of community, is a treasure that enriches us all.
This is beautifully written. I want to buy you lunch. You can name the place; I'll pick the time.

3 Likes

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by BigTableShaker(f): 6:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Welcome German Chancellor to the heartbeat and economic nerve centre of Yorubaland and Nigeria

Meanwhile, an Obidient has this to say concerning the German Chancellor's visit to Nigeria..... cheesy

Obbydafts are illiterates.

3 Likes

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by nedekid: 7:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
commoditiesnig:

Nice from Mr. Chancellor

Where exactly is the Cultural Center located? Is it at Onikan?.. pls someone clarify. I'd like to visit when I'm around
Next to muson center, opposite city mall and national museum.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by nedekid: 7:09pm On Oct 31, 2023
Larryndelaw:
I'm waiting for him to visit the YEAST.
Where are the MOBS? We will continue to press una NECK till una receive sanity by fire by force.
Chimanda will not agree, she is already writing letter to Jupiter and presenting Obi as the winner of the election.
Oga, how the visit take pay you? Of what benefit was it to you in anyway.
I personally benefited, aside the food and drinks given to me, I got paid handsomely to be at that JKRC place yesterday and I no brag unlike you.

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by 7lives: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2023
Sirmwill:

Gawd

Almost impeccable English ♥️♥️🥲🙂

The guy is a spectacular writer.
Very unusual to meet such in a place like this.
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by richie240: 7:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
9jatriot:
When we say do not deliberately make your region unsafe, they will think it is hatred. It is beautiful things like this that make us say it.

There is no region in Nigeria that cannot boast of cultural beauty if we all harness our potentials.

Say whatever you want to say about Lagos, it is far better run than any other part of Nigeria. It is one of the many reasons why many of us support Tinubu.

Our hope or belief is that he is able to replicate or even better what he was able to start in Lagos.
'They' will support criminals vandals and terrorists and make their regions unsafe, enter d next available night bus to d safe haven (lagos/sw) and still bad-mouth it and actively work against her progress.
cool
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Kushites: 7:29pm On Oct 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

I am Igbo and I feel the same way.

Yorubas are excellent in the way they elevate their culture and heritage. Even in the Americas and the Caribbean, Brazil, Cuba etc, it is primarily the Yoruba religion that has survived out of all the religions of the enslaved African people in those places.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Swiftgrp: 7:34pm On Oct 31, 2023
PDPdestroyer:
Welcome German Chancellor to the heartbeat and economic nerve centre of Yorubaland and Nigeria

Meanwhile, an Obidient has this to say concerning the German Chancellor's visit to Nigeria..... cheesy
Some of them are truly daft and not very well informed or educated about the realities of life... grin

Just imagine the asinine guy's post on Channels Television X account comparing the German Chancellor with a Nigerian University Vice Chancellor. Both are different designations. Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Officialmrt: 7:41pm On Oct 31, 2023
idealogical:

University chancellor?

Why are they like this?
You are a fool and so myopic....who told u they were referring to university chancellor...it shows you really lack exposure and u are a stark illiterate...what was former German leader Angela Merkel referred to?....oponu alailopolo

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Your long post here is largely deeply flawed and makes it seem like it's you who are NOT very bright yourself and not those folks you criticized here.

The Yoruba culture for instance is an international culture whose people of over 50 million worldwide, language and religion are well known in Brazil, Cuba, Trinidad, USA, Venezuela, Colombia, and more. Just in early 2023, the Brazilian President Lula declared an annual national holiday for the celebration of the Yoruba religion (Ifa) when the current Ooni of Ife visited Brazil to celebrate with Yoruba descendants in the Bahia area of Brazil. The Ooni of Ife even gave a special speech to members of the Brazilian parliament. Even Professor Wole Soyinka is very popular in Cuba for his annual culture visits to Cuba and the Yoruba Diaspora descendants. I have a 2001 publication showing the visit to Cuba of the previous Ooni Sijuade and his entourage featuring the Itsekiri mogul and Ife High Chief, Hope Harriman. Fidel Castro of Cuba warmly welcomed them to his palace because of the historical bond between Nigerian and Cuban blacks who had roots in Nigeria.

The modern Europeans especially the French, Germans, the Dutch, the British, and indeed the Far East Asians are great lovers of history and exotic cultures from Africa and diverse places on earth. Tourism is big business all over the world and that is why many countries make billions from it. But for COVID-19, many countries such as Seychelles were doing well in Tourism. But things are looking good now because culture and tourism brings in a lot of annual non-oil income for many countries.

Susan Wenger (Adunni Orisa) was a well-known German woman who came to live in Nigeria and adopted the Yoruba culture and religion, so, she was very popular in Germany with the annual Osun Osogbo Festival which she regularly took part in. I'll stop here, but I understand your perfect point about fighting neocolonialism. You only got it flawed by talking down on people's culture in this case the Yoruba culture which unknown to you is a
well respected international culture with Yoruba language being taught as a University course in many top American, Asian, and European Universities!

I don't care about your history. The essence of my post is that the German Chancellor came purely for gas and other mineral exploration. Had nothing to do about whatever culture the Yoruba people have. If not why did he not come before they had issues of buying Russian gas? It's obvious you want to defend your tribe which I don't blame you for. But you should have thought very carefully after reading the what I wrote. It's seems the idea of not being smart has put you in that category
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Thewesterner(m): 7:54pm On Oct 31, 2023
aQUINandmore:

Flesh and body do not reveal these to you... Wa gb'ayi omodebinrin yi

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Roboto11: 8:04pm On Oct 31, 2023
highness25:
if na Nigerian Chancellor go their side Dem go give am this kind treatment? I'm just asking!

You do know that's the German Head of State right?
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 8:13pm On Oct 31, 2023
ronalmagic10:
Awa lo kan

If this man mistakenly set his foot in Alambra, they will take off his head like they did to Dora Akuyili husband

He won't be able to go to Anambra State my brother, because he will need to pass through Ogun State and Ondo State before going to Anambra State.....

You know how the Story will go if he gets to Ogun State.....he may be given SKULLARSHIP AWARDS there!!! tongue cool shocked grin angry grin angry grin

Meanwhile Igbos are becoming Chancellors in Canada , USA , UK...etc even MAYORS , one day , you will invite them to Lagos as well as Chancellors from UK.....lols

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Swiftgrp: 8:14pm On Oct 31, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
I don't care about your history. The essence of my post is that the German Chancellor came purely for gas and other mineral exploration. Had nothing to do about whatever culture the Yoruba people have. If not why did he not come before they had issues of buying Russian gas? It's obvious you want to defend your tribe which I don't blame you for. But you should have thought very carefully after reading the what I wrote. It's seems the idea of not being smart has put you in that category
Don't deflect the core issues here! The core of your original post had nothing to do with any Russian gas.

I read your original post very carefully 2 times to get a hang of it and also went through some of your older NL posts to get a sense of who you are and SUSSED you out after I saw some previous derogatory, hate-filled posts by you targeted towards the Yoruba folks. So, I understood why you wrote the way you did as as an Ibo male over the visit of the German Chancellor to the new J.K. Randle Yoruba Cultural Center on Lagos Island for a cultural experience. The German Chancellor's visit there was purely cultural, after all the Germans also have the Goethe Institute in Nigeria and other countries to share German culture and collaborate with other local cultures.

I've already made my strong points very clear about you and this marks the end of my convo with you on this thread.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Developer404(m): 8:19pm On Oct 31, 2023
While the pig headed igbos are busy fighting for a lost cause, in the name of Biafra the Yorubas are working on building their cities, death to all IPOB
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by idealogical: 8:22pm On Oct 31, 2023
OPONG:
Yorubas leading everything in Nigeria….I hail una. wink

Yoruba is almost the official language and culture of Nigeria.
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by tyinfinity: 8:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
Because this German visitor refuses to Acknowledge the prestigious maxi obi peter ,all obidients in Germany must return home immediately.All obidients should boycott all German vehicles and products .

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Belmot(m): 9:33pm On Oct 31, 2023
Officialmrt:

You are a fool and so myopic....who told u they were referring to university chancellor...it shows you really lack exposure and u are a stark illiterate...what was former German leader Angela Merkel referred to?....oponu alailopolo
Are you sure you understood his post at all? He was referring to the obidients funny thinking... Don't be quick to throw Insult.
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by highness25(m): 10:49pm On Oct 31, 2023
Roboto11:

You do know that's the German Head of State right?
you have not answered my question?
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by highness25(m): 10:50pm On Oct 31, 2023
YoungBlackRico:
See another illiterates grin
I don't respond to fools... You're lucky, you won't be next time no matter the trash you will say
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by highness25(m): 10:51pm On Oct 31, 2023
BigBashiru:

Don't mind the inferiority complex laden Nigerians....
so barbaric
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by banku: 11:24pm On Oct 31, 2023
There is more to Yoruba egalitarian society that others are not willing to accept, even when many more benefit from the tolerance, accommodation and open hands to welcome them.

https://www.thenigerianvoice.com/news/326742/yoruba-the-ethnic-group-that-rejected-their-presidential-ca.html
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by NimrodEndOfDays(m): 1:01am On Nov 01, 2023
Swiftgrp:

Don't deflect the core issues here! The core of your original post had nothing to do with any Russian gas.

I read your original post very carefully 2 times to get a hang of it and also went through some of your older NL posts to get a sense of who you are and SUSSED you out after I saw some previous derogatory, hate-filled posts by you targeted towards the Yoruba folks. So, I understood why you wrote the way you did as as an Ibo male over the visit of the German Chancellor to the new J.K. Randle Yoruba Cultural Center on Lagos Island for a cultural experience. The German Chancellor's visit there was purely cultural, after all the Germans also have the Goethe Institute in Nigeria and other countries to share German culture and collaborate with other local cultures.

I've already made my strong points very clear about you and this marks the end of my convo with you on this thread.

you still don't get it.
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by YoungBlackRico(m): 1:47am On Nov 01, 2023
highness25:
I don't respond to fools... You're lucky, you won't be next time no matter the trash you will say
Hahaha, yeah right grin
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Btruth: 2:51am On Nov 01, 2023
Lagos State leads, while others follow.

INVESTMENT IN REAL ESTATE DEVELOPMENT AND OTHER OPPORTUNITIES IN EGBEROUNGBE LAND FRONTING THE LAGOON IN IJEDE- PACIFIC - EGBEROUNGBE VILLAGE. IJEDE LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA .LAGOS STATE

INTRODUCTION
Following the judgement in favour of THE IJEDE COMMUNITY over the parcel of land situate at the IJEDE- PACIFIC- EGBEROUNGBE VILLAGE IN IJEDE LOCAL COUNCIL DEVELOPMENT AREA;
BUTTER AND HONEY LIMITED has been granted the POWER OF ATTORNEY to :
1)Execute the land judgement
2)Survey the parcel of land
3)Process tittle deeds for the land
4) Attract,invite and manage investors and developers
5) Design the Layout
6)Sales of landed opportunies
7) Site and Services Scheme coolDesign,develop ancillary opportunities

ACCESS TO THE LAND
Apart from access from the Ikorodu,Ejirin( with Ports' facilities) and Epe access to Ijede- Pacific Land will be by
1)The Fourth Mainland Bridge (4THMB)coming from the Lekki- Ajah axis lands by and continues after the Ijede Pacific Land
2)Water Link through
a)Commercial Jetty
b)Private jetty
3) Possible helicopter shuttle.

Development of the Ijede Pacific Land will include but not limited to

1)REAL ESTATE OPPORTUNITIES
Development of high brow top notch Estate communities through investment of building societies and construction
companies who are into precast concrete Building with elements which improve living conditions for people . The technology creates attractive workplaces and environmentally-friendly, durable building systems for high-quality living and working areas.

Other Realtors,local and international are in discussions.

2)BOAT& YACTHS BUILDING
A Dubai Boat and Yactht building company is in discussions

3)CONTAINER TERMINAL DEVELOPMENT

4) TROPICAL HOLIDAY RESORT ESTABLISHMENT serviced by helicopter

5)WATER SPORTS AND ENTERTAINMENT

6)BOAT& YACTHS' CLUBS

7) WATER TRANSPORTATION AND JETTIES' DEVELOPMENT

cool ESTABLISHMENT OF PRIVATE COAST GUARDS AND LIFEGUARD TRAINING SERVICES

9)COMMERCIAL SAND DREDGING

INVESTMENT
About 2,755 Plots or more( 177 Hectares) will be carved out from the Ijede-Pacific Parcel of land
Funds will be required to achieve these objectives.
Already there are early bird investors

COMPENSATION
*Negotiable*
These plots of land will experience rapid appreciation as development advances.
These plots are tradable .

WORK PROGRESS
The following have commenced.
1)Execution the land judgement
2) Surveying the land is completed
They will be quickly followed by the other stages.

For interested investors,
*Relevant documents will be verified and queries welcomed
*Site Inspection arranged
*MOUs will be signed

*The Ijede resort will be within an hour to the Lekki Airport through the proposed 4th Mainland Bridge*

*Sir/Maa

This opportunity is yours for the taking! As many did not jump on Banana Island Estate, Orange Island etc until the prices are what we all know now so, only discerning investors will come on board NOW!* Thanks

For more information, please contact

Oilwell Services
070-556-210-18 (Whatsapp)
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Mercylike(f): 3:58am On Nov 01, 2023
NimrodEndOfDays:
you still don't get it.

You are an Obi supporters.. Your words can never make sense bcox anyone supporting obi always crush their sense to be zombies 🧟‍♂️

No be your type dey for Twitter dey vex say school chancellor come Nigeria cheesy grin grin grin. Eyin oponu odeb
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by lexy2014: 6:24am On Nov 01, 2023
9jatriot:
When we say do not deliberately make your region unsafe, they will think it is hatred. It is beautiful things like this that make us say it.

There is no region in Nigeria that cannot boast of cultural beauty if we all harness our potentials.

Say whatever you want to say about Lagos, it is far better run than any other part of Nigeria. It is one of the many reasons why many of us support Tinubu.

Our hope or belief is that he is able to replicate or even better what he was able to start in Lagos.

How is Lagos better run than any other part of Nigeria?

Even if it were, how is that down to Tinubu? Is he the one still running Lagos since 2007?

What did he start in Lagos that he is replicating in Nigeria?
Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Officialmrt: 6:30am On Nov 01, 2023
Belmot:
Are you sure you understood his post at all? He was referring to the obidients funny thinking... Don't be quick to throw Insult.
Perhaps...if it's that then....my bad

1 Like

Re: German Chancellor Olaf Scholz Visits Yoruba Cultural Centre In Lagos by Larryndelaw: 1:30pm On Nov 01, 2023
nedekid:

Oga, how the visit take pay you? Of what benefit was it to you in anyway.
I personally benefited, aside the food and drinks given to me, I got paid handsomely to be at that JKRC place yesterday and I no brag unlike you.
You settled for crumps. I look for the big fish. I'm not in your league.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dolapo & Yemi Osinbajo Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Photo) / How Tinubu’s Forex Policy Is Growing Remittance Into Nigeria / How 2015 Poll Was Rigged In North – Tanko Yakassai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.